Thread: The game stuck to the Great Britain turn.

Default The game stuck to the Great Britain turn.

Hi Hip63 buddy hi guys.! Hip63 i am happy for all that you did all of those 10 years good for you bro.! Now i always loved your mod and playied back then with problems to be honest i had a lot of CTD so it made the mod unplayable.! I now that i saw that you upload the 2019 update and the 3 Adons i decided to give it a try. I love the mod even more now the feeling of the 13 collonies France/Great Britain/Indians and stuff the war of Independence and more are greatly show in the mod very nice and save the old and baddly made vanilla game. Now i have some problems again.!! I downloaded all of the files the 2019 update/music/fif and the graphics update and to be sure i downloaded again the core TAR 2.0 file. I did what you tell for installing correct the files with the correct order. So now the TAR laucncher works great and i can see all of the new stuff but my exact problem is that i play a 13 Colonies campaing as the 13C and ok it gave me 1 or 2 CTD in the battles but the magor problem for me is that out of the sudden when i puss the turn button to end my turn and the AI do their other nations turns it stops/stuck in the first nation Great Britain flag and does not move from there.! I have not let it for a lot of time maybe it would continue but i have the feeling that would not continue from that place that turn again for the GB. I can load the game from this point or quit and try load the same save but again it stuck there, after some 13 turns i playied. Thats my luck to always have problems with mods that i love.! I diactivate to not show the AI/nations moves but it stuck there again and i can't continue my game.! So if you could have the time to take a look or anyone of you guys with the same problem and i hope there is a solution or a workaround i would be very happy to play my favorite mod for ETW again...! Thanks in advance hip63 and guys and Happy New Year with good health all.!!

Btw Sorry for my bad English i tried my best.!

Default Re: The game stuck to the Great Britain turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Basil the Second View Post
    Hi Hip63 buddy hi guys.! Hip63 i am happy for all that you did all of those 10 years good for you bro.! Now i always loved your mod and playied back then with problems to be honest i had a lot of CTD so it made the mod unplayable.! I now that i saw that you upload the 2019 update and the 3 Adons i decided to give it a try. I love the mod even more now the feeling of the 13 collonies France/Great Britain/Indians and stuff the war of Independence and more are greatly show in the mod very nice and save the old and baddly made vanilla game. Now i have some problems again.!! I downloaded all of the files the 2019 update/music/fif and the graphics update and to be sure i downloaded again the core TAR 2.0 file. I did what you tell for installing correct the files with the correct order. So now the TAR laucncher works great and i can see all of the new stuff but my exact problem is that i play a 13 Colonies campaing as the 13C and ok it gave me 1 or 2 CTD in the battles but the magor problem for me is that out of the sudden when i puss the turn button to end my turn and the AI do their other nations turns it stops/stuck in the first nation Great Britain flag and does not move from there.! I have not let it for a lot of time maybe it would continue but i have the feeling that would not continue from that place that turn again for the GB. I can load the game from this point or quit and try load the same save but again it stuck there, after some 13 turns i playied. Thats my luck to always have problems with mods that i love.! I diactivate to not show the AI/nations moves but it stuck there again and i can't continue my game.! So if you could have the time to take a look or anyone of you guys with the same problem and i hope there is a solution or a workaround i would be very happy to play my favorite mod for ETW again...! Thanks in advance hip63 and guys and Happy New Year with good health all.!!

Btw Sorry for my bad English i tried my best.!

I'm having this same issue on 13 colonies campaign, year 1705 around 12-13 turns in it freezes on Great Britain's turn. Any way to fix this?