Thread: Gods & Fighting Men v1.3 (Released)

Fahnat's Avatar Biarchus
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Default Gods & Fighting Men v1.3 (Released)

This is a small change on this mod, where i added some new thing to GAFM.
    There is new ancillaries, biographies for main characters, unique models for certain characters, added new characters, new loading screens and some few new quotes.

Here's some previews of the character models. All of them come from Arthurian Total War, with some textures changed by me
    . The models for the Morrigan and Manannan are from King Louise Assurbanipal.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

There is also a unique feature for the De Danann, where they have a diplomat. And being the only faction have one i made it a unique character.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Installation
    You merely have to extract the rar file into your Rome Total War Alexander\alexander folder.
    If you are using the steam version, the shortcut inside the GAFM folder will work, if not you must change the directory.

This is a provisory link, since the people behind the mod said that they might put this on their moddb page.

Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0186riydwo78fo7/GAFM.rar?dl=0
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; April 10, 2019 at 01:56 AM. Reason: Link to the original mod added

Default Re: Gods & Fighting Men v1.3 (Released)

I always wanted to try this mod but never did. Download now, this is the opportunity.

Thanks!

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Thank you Fahnat,
    I am not using Steam for RTW, how should the shortcut and/or directory be?
    Best regards,
    FFJean

Fahnat's Avatar Biarchus
    Citizen

Blog Entries

A shortcut is already inside the folder, you need however to chenge the directory to your own, since you are not using the regular steam version.