Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920

Thread: [SUBMOD: a Political Overhaul] PIGS Alpha_02 (DeI 1.2.5) [upd: jun.09/19]

Default Re: [SUBMOD: a Political Overhaul] PIGS Alpha_02 (DeI 1.2.5) [upd: jun.09/19]

I know you have done a lot of work on this, and I really appreciate it! However, is it normal for it to say [REMOVED] in several descriptions? Also, the generals of other political parties never seem to have good loyalty when leading an army even if they are positive in the politics. Have I made a mistake somewhere?

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: [SUBMOD: a Political Overhaul] PIGS Alpha_02 (DeI 1.2.5) [upd: jun.09/19]

yes [REMOVED] it's normal, it erase some useless tooltip stuff
    there shouldn't be any difference between party and general specific loyalty

Interesting..

Is there something then missing from my mods list for PIGS? I also noticed, I don't get the same politcal outcomes as shown in your screenshots, however it did work before. I'm playing ROTR at the moment, but noticed it doesn't work in the grand campaign either.

List of Mods:

https://imgur.com/a/4UwcO1W

Can't seem to link an image through the post.. Sorry.

Last edited by Throwerofstones; April 20, 2021 at 10:31 AM.

Patrician

mmhh.... it's a looot of time I don't open the standalone pack... which has quite old features and balnce probably
    it probably won't work for rotr, or it will partially work since I intended this for gc only
    but... for gc it should work
    if you have benjin's movies activated then it won't 'cause benjin's pack have a different list of callbacks inside scripting.lua
    so use one or the other

Is this still working with DeI 1.3? has anyone tried?

Patrician

it should work fine but the standalone version is much older than the one testudo has
    anyway, yeah, 99% will work decently fine