Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Lying Liberal Media, episode 1: the kid with the MAGA hat and the native American

Default Re: Lying Liberal Media, episode 1: the kid with the MAGA hat and the native American

Quote Originally Posted by Pontifex Maximus View Post
    Here's the rift, I think, and you can take this for what it's worth, maybe dependent on how much you trust me but as a centrist conservative, a MAGA hat does not in any way exemplify an extremist view no more that an old "Change" Obama merchandise from 2008 would exemplify communism? As a centrist I would not wear a MAGA hat for two reasons: I look like an idiot in any baseball cap and that I do not want to deal with the backlash I would experience by wearing that hat. I would affix a Trump 2020 bumper sticker to my car however. Why? I'm alright with my car losing a tail light than I am with myself breaking a rib.
    Whether the hat was ever intended to be offensive is a moot point. It is now considered offensive by many Americans because of the behaviour of Trump.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Default Re: Lying Liberal Media, episode 1: the kid with the MAGA hat and the native American

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Whether the hat was ever intended to be offensive is a moot point. It is now considered offensive by many Americans because of the behaviour of Trump.
    People get offended too easily these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    No, that's not what I said. I said crucial evidence has been ignored, citing that evidence (vehicle damaged prior to impact, footage of your antifa comrades attacking people and cars, etc.).
    Just because you say something, it doesn't make it true. You need proof. Something you always, always fail to provide.

I even provided a similar trial that occurred in the 90s during the final years of Satanic Panic, where evidence was also ignored for political reasons due to the ongoing moral panic.
    A trial that has no connection or relevance to this one at all. Great. How useful.

I didn't say that ramming was justified at all, you made that up because you aren't interested in debating in good faith.
    Weren't you claiming self-defence earlier? Now you've shifted positions to 'not justified at all'. Seems your cognitive dissonance may yet clear given time.

Yeah I don't think so. Trump is a dummy, but most Trump-supporters and MAGA-wearers are generally fine people. Anyone who attacks someone just for wearing a MAGA hat should get their head blown off. No duty to retreat in most states too so it's perfectly legal. Self-defense.
    Ignore List (to save time):

Exarch, Coughdrop addict

Quote Originally Posted by 95thrifleman View Post
    Can't argue with that. It's how we deal with it that matters.

For me I can , like many others live the the concept of there being a Mexico, and note from history that Hispanics have been around in North America, indeed the region since Christopher Columbus did stuff which irritated Burning Spear. Others however flip out and demand to build some Civ VI -style monument to mitigate their presence.

The wall is Trump's Brexit, it is also a promise about power ,pride and sovereignty sold by con-artists in order to swindle a frightened electorate.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodromos View Post
    Yeah I don't think so. Trump is a dummy, but most Trump-supporters and MAGA-wearers are generally fine people. Anyone who attacks someone just for wearing a MAGA hat should get their head blown off. No duty to retreat in most states too so it's perfectly legal. Self-defense.
    Ironically, this explains why people ought to have issues with MAGA hat wearers and their supporters.People shouldn't kill time for the Orange manchild lord, let alone a living person.
    Last edited by mongrel; February 05, 2019 at 01:19 PM.

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Ironically, this explains why people ought to have issues with MAGA hat wearers and their supporters.People shouldn't kill time for the Orange manchild lord, let alone a living person.
    Leftists: "This kid is wearing a MAGA hat! Kill him!"
    MAGA kid: *shoots in self-defense*
    Leftists: "See, this is why MAGA people are so dangerous. They just kill people for no reason. We really oughta kill them"

Yeah, good luck with that.

Exarch, Coughdrop addict

Leftists: "See, this is why MAGA people are so dangerous. They just kill people for no reason. We really oughta kill them"

Who's killing people wearing MAGA hats? Name one person. I can literally copy and paste the next bit. 'Ironically, this explains why people ought to have issues with MAGA hat wearers and their supporters.People shouldn't kill time for the Orange manchild lord, let alone a living person. '

So, by "people shouldn't kill ... a living person", you were saying leftists shouldn't attack MAGA hat wearers? Oh okay, guess I misunderstood it.

Exarch, Coughdrop addict

Interestingly, only a vast minority of Americans show a lot of trust in the main stream media. The narrative is imploding.

Interestingly, only a vast minority of Americans show a lot of trust in the main stream media. The narrative is imploding.
    You already know then "progressive" response - poll was influenced by Russians/alt-right/ Iran/ ghost of Hitler.

So, by "people shouldn't kill ... a living person", you were saying leftists shouldn't attack MAGA hat wearers? Oh okay, guess I misunderstood it.
    I'm saying that I'm bored with political fanaticism. Red flags, little red books, red hats, they all turn some people into boors spoutish gibberish.

Who's killing people wearing MAGA hats? Name one person. I can literally copy and paste the next bit. 'Ironically, this explains why people ought to have issues with MAGA hat wearers and their supporters.People shouldn't kill time for the Orange manchild lord, let alone a living person. '
    Killing? None, so far. The cowardly left has contented itself with character assassination and equating MAGA hates with hate crimes, to the point of smearing the reputations of underage children. Your are, of course, predicting the next logical step for the left though.

Let me reverse your question here: which people wearing MAGA hats are killing people? I'll even concede Charlotesville. Name, I don't know, two other confirmed instances, preferably convictions or at least where charges have been filed.

the_mango55's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by 95thrifleman View Post
    True, I just asked this dude about the superbowl and he said he hasn't watched the NFL in years because some players kneel during the national anthem.

Imagine how sensitive you have to be to stop watching what something you enjoy because of some benign like that.
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen Carnesîr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Murican Football fans are some of the most apolitical people you’ll meet. They don’t like politics in their game.
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Praeses

Prodromos: [Punches lame strawman]
    Prodoromos: "Whoever decked that Commie supervillain deserves a medal and is a very stable genius!"
    Jatte lambastes Calico Rat

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Its a result of people with no property rights not being involved in farming/aristocracy in Europe, so they get involved in entertainment, banking etc. Its not a conspiracy, its a result of harsh social engineering by anti-semites. In Israel many Jews are farmers, apparently that's a conspiracy too? Not sure what a Jews could do that an anti-Semite would not see as suspicious.

No president every handled a glowing ball in Jerusalem, or tweeted about declaring war on Qatar at Israel's behest. US presidents have forced through peace deals in Ireland that favoured the Republic, and there are many other examples of important ethnic and political factions who command the president's obedience. Israel serve US interests more than the reverse, and the idea the most powerful country on earth is somehow tricked and led by the nose by a little state that did not exist for the first century and a half of the US' existence is laughable.

Hitler peddled these lies to get into power, and his stupid lies led to his country being cut into pieces by a Georgian atheist, an English Protestant snob, an even snobbier US Dutchman and an ultra Catholic Frenchman. Apparently all controlled by Jews though. Seriously, this garbage halfwit nonsense is almost funny when you consider it, but then you remember the anti-Semitic scum were the ones who directly caused all that murder and rape.

Its apposite though because idiot anti-Semitism lumps all Jews together in a seamless lump, in the way that joke lumps Protestant and Catholic Irish together. You can cobble together any number of insane conspiracy theories and if you switch your brain off they start to look reasonable. The world is complicated, anti-Semitism is childishly simple to the point of being mentally retarded.
    For the record, I replied to your post with sources and refutations. Unfortunately, I will have to ignore pretty much your entire post. I apologize but there is apparently nothing I can do about it. Hopefully you got to see my original response before it got shoah'd. Suffice to say, here is an article from the Times of Israel (that they have purged from their site and archives, but not from the internet itself) of a jewish supremacist basically admitting, with sources and logical arguments, to the disproportionate israeli influence in our media. I believe this influence in our media is extremely harmful as it has contributed to us wasting vast sums of blood and treasure supporting israel's foreign policy to no benefit to the American people. I also believe this influence is a disproportionate factor in leading to the precipitous decline in the quality of western media.
    Last edited by Caduet; February 08, 2019 at 04:52 PM.

Killing? None, so far. The cowardly left has contented itself with character assassination and equating MAGA hates with hate crimes, to the point of smearing the reputations of underage children. Your are, of course, predicting the next logical step for the left though.

Let me reverse your question here: which people wearing MAGA hats are killing people? I'll even concede Charlotesville. Name, I don't know, two other confirmed instances, preferably convictions or at least where charges have been filed.
    Is it just the left who consider Trump a complete ? That's putting aside other concerns, like being Russia's man. It is simply is not an exclusive club.

I will knock your flimsy stawman aside.

To my knowledge MAGA hats were not part of the Charlottesville dress code and no-one has raised the issue of MAGA wearers being perceived as being anything but s.

I can speculate that this Trump-loving killer didn't wear his MAGA hat when he went on his spree.

But this is what people see and remember.
    Last edited by mongrel; February 08, 2019 at 07:21 PM.

Is it just the left who consider Trump a complete ?
    Yes. I know this is hard for you to hear.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

93% of Spain, 91% of France, 90% of Germany, and 72% of the UK are Leftists? Boy, are you really in trouble.
    They give birth astride of a grave, the light gleams an instant, then it's night once more.

Are red hats made of tinfoil? I must ask because there is a long list of Republicans who think Trump isn't fit for office.