Thread: TWC PvP World 2

Magefsx's Avatar Campidoctor

Default TWC PvP World 2

Hello there.

I was cleaning up my old PC before selling, and I found that I still had the world from the second TWC PvP world (first MCC one I think). Not sure if that's the right name, but it'll do. It was active from the second half of 2012.

Please find the download link here, get it while it's hot: onedrive linky (MS account required)
    I'm not sure where you'll spawn, but I spawned in what was Oxford. I included a map (as an image), but unfortunately I don't exact coordinates of previous bases. But if you make the effort for yourself, please share below!
    I also included a file with the locations of what had just become resource points that could be claimed and would generate the faction resources.
    I didn't look around too much, but I hope the world is not corrupted anywhere important!

Running instructions
    A recent version of server.jar is included,
    I created a powershell script in the directory which will launch the server with enough ram such that it doesn't crash when you join. just right click -> run with powershell.
    To log in, fire up the latest version of the game and connect to it. In my case the server path was localhost:25565, yours should be the same.

Enjoy + hope you're all keeping well,
    Magesfx

p.s. if anyone has the first official TWC world I'd really like to see it again (was my favorite one)!

p.p.s we should organise a walking tour one coming weekend, all of us on the same server or and with chat. Let me know if there's interest and I'll put something together!

Magister Militum Flavius Aetius's Avatar Aetī Avēas!
    Civitate

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Default Re: TWC PvP World 2

Oh no frackin' way. I'd love to get together one weekend. I still have a couple guys (Greens, Benz, Poach) on steam.

EDIT: Here's an album of my old builds, will update this with screenshots of other stuff as I go back around: https://imgur.com/a/ZfL5jgU

Here's the Map 2 map. Don't have coordinates but you should be able to navigate your way: https://memeworld.funnyjunk.com/larg...4c_4410539.jpg
    Last edited by Magister Militum Flavius Aetius; January 23, 2019 at 08:04 PM.