Thread: How to obtain "the four Archons" for KH-Reform?

Kleitos_'s Avatar Foederatus

Default How to obtain "the four Archons" for KH-Reform?

I'm in the year 244 BC now, own six Symmachikon Koinon (4 at least since several years) but i wonder how to obtain these four Archons? Only one has a title which might be one - but I'm not sure about it: "Archon tou Demou" in Athenai (as in the picture). In the Player guide is no information on how to obtain them - and the very complicated description in the first post of the old reform guide thread i guess is not valid anymore.? And also if one can obtain (BUT HOW?) these Archons - are they still to be sent to Korinthos or not anymore? In one older Post, Quintus said not anymore necessary - but I'm not sure with 2.35 - cause in some in-game information there is still stated that they have to stay in Korinthos.

thanks,
    Kleitos
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 243d_sp-y_fa.jpg  

Default Re: How to obtain "the four Archons" for KH-Reform?

They've got a range of titles, not all of them have Archon in them.

You don't need to gather them in Korinthos any more, just own it.

ah, good to know that - thanks! So one just have to own the city Korinthos and to own four of these Archons or whatever title they have.? This range of titles - could it be read somewhere in the games files? I just want to know how many of these i have already. Until now only the one with the title "Archon tou demou" sounds like one to me. ...and these titles do you obtain them automatically (while governing a city/province) or is there something special to do?

There's a roundabout way of finding out; search the data\export_descr_character_traits.txt for "StateLeader", then each trait with that against it can be found in the data\text\export_vnvs.txt.

yes, exactly what i was looking for! Thanks alot. You actually only need to search in the ..data\text\export_vnvs.txt for entries like Ambrakia_State_Leader , Thermon_State_Leader (..and all the other typical hellenic Poleis) and there they are.
    Turns out i already have at least four of them. ..so there is nothing left to do with these except waiting for the civil revolts? Is it a necessity to have each State Leader stay in the respective city? (..cause one of my guys the "Nauarkhos tou Rhodou" is happily governor of Pergamon)

You just have to own Korinthos and have at least 4 State Leaders. The script acknowledges that and moves on to the next stage when you do.

ok - thanks, everything clear now. ..played meanwhile - was a mistake anyway i have only 3 State Leaders until now - the soon propably 4. hasn't reached the age for it - and it makes sense to send him in the right province/city.