Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Submod] Defensive Siege Artillery

Default Re: [Submod] Defensive Siege Artillery

I think he had already done the submod, but so much time as passed that it is not available anymore.

Campidoctor

Those seem like some great ideas and mechanics, wonder why they were not included as default. Seems realistic, slow progress, fit the mod. Combined with this submod, sieges and taking new lands would really be troublesome indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooz View Post
    Those seem like some great ideas and mechanics, wonder why they were not included as default. Seems realistic, slow progress, fit the mod. Combined with this submod, sieges and taking new lands would really be troublesome indeed.
    Simply put, we didn't think of them. They are in the main mod now.

Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    Simply put, we didn't think of them. They are in the main mod now.
    Oh! Dunno why I assumed just cause z3n was a developer of mod, his submod would have been run by the team and rejected and that's why was released separately. But that's cool, and so is the possibility of this submod being incorporated officially. Many mercenaries will die.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooz View Post
    Oh! Dunno why I assumed just cause z3n was a developer of mod, his submod would have been run by the team and rejected and that's why was released separately. But that's cool, and so is the possibility of this submod being incorporated officially. Many mercenaries will die.
    Just to be clear, I'm talking about the topic of the original post here, not the Hardcore Siege Mechanics.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12