Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: [SUBMOD] Westeros Total War: Fire and Blood 2.3 (ESSOS ADDED!)

PeaMan's Avatar Winter Is Coming

Default Re: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Game of thrones: Fire and Blood 2.2 (WTW 1.0 MAP IMPORTED + ESSOS ADDED!)

Quote Originally Posted by King Athelstan View Post
    You've certainly been productive this spring - great stuff dude
    Yea definitely, a lot of work has been done.

Thanks mate!

Default Re: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Game of thrones: Fire and Blood 2.2 (WTW 1.0 MAP IMPORTED + ESSOS ADDED!)

Hello, man! your work is sensational. is my favorite mod at that time, I have spent hours playing and it has been wonderful! I loved the last changes that came in version 2.3, but I've been sorry the dragons have gotten less powerful haha!
    In fact I'm having a problem, every time I'm going to fight field battles against the Volantis faction my game crashes.
    every time I try to face the units of that faction my game go to hell. is there anything I can do to correct this error?
    Moreover, continue with the incredible work.

Quote Originally Posted by Xsuguy View Post
    Hello, man! your work is sensational. is my favorite mod at that time, I have spent hours playing and it has been wonderful! I loved the last changes that came in version 2.3, but I've been sorry the dragons have gotten less powerful haha!
    In fact I'm having a problem, every time I'm going to fight field battles against the Volantis faction my game crashes.
    every time I try to face the units of that faction my game go to hell. is there anything I can do to correct this error?
    Moreover, continue with the incredible work.
    Hey, sorry for the late reply. I'm glad that you enjoy the mod.

I'll make the dragons more powerful for the official release, they are somewhat weak compared to v2.2 but I'll fix this.

In regards to the game crashing when fighting Volantis, I think it was due to the pikemen/halberds. It has since been fixed but I'll double check before the release to be sure.

Its been a minute since the last previews but the work continues..

Dragonstone battle map..

Longbowhall battle map.. -

Sharp Point battle map.. -

Some new content..

Oldtown battle map..

The Arbor battle map..

White Harbor battle map..

Duskendale battle map..

Goldengrove battle map..

New character strat map model for the Dothraki..

New character strat map model limited to Targaryen family members..

Last edited by PeaMan; August 27, 2021 at 05:33 PM.

Default Re: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Westeros Total War: Fire and Blood 2.3 (ESSOS ADDED!)

V2.3 has finally been released, here is a direct link to v2.3 and the moddb page!

Direct Download Link - https://drive.google.com/file/d/10ap...ew?usp=sharing

Moddb Page - https://www.moddb.com/mods/na37972

V2.3

• New menu layout
    • Custom Campaigns added for Hotseats
    • 23 new unique battle maps (Acorn Hall, Bloody Gate, Casterly Rock, Castle Black, Dragonstone, Duskendale, Gates of the Moon, Goldengrove, Gulltown, Harrenhall, Highgarden, Longbow Hall, Oldtown, Riverrun, Sharp Point, Starfall, Storms End, The Arbor, The Dreadfort, The Twins Let and Right, White Harbor, Winterfell, Yronwood)
    • 4 new religions - 'Ghiscari Gods' Slavers Bay, 'The Black Goat' Qohor, 'The Bearded Priests' Norvos and 'The Sun and Moon' Dothraki - (buildings included)
    • A bunch of new ancillaries
    • Many new building trees (17 new buildings with multiple upgrades)
    • Animated banners for Westerosi cavalry
    • New show style dragon model
    • New show style giant model
    • Show style hero models for dozen of characters
    • New character strat model for the Dothraki
    • Character strat model for Daenerys Targaryen
    • Unique character strat model limited to all Targaryen family members
    • Unique spy strat model for a newly added Varys
    • Unique princess strat model for Sansa and Arya Stark
    • Unique princess strat model for Margaery Tyrell
    • Unique princess strat model for Cersei Lannister
    • Unique priest model for a newly added Melisandre
    • Unique diplomat model for a newly added Littlefinger
    • New princess model and textures for all factions
    • New diplomat model and textures for all factions (they are now called maesters and look the part)
    • New priest model and textures for all factions (they are now called septons for the westeros factionns and look the part, essos get red priests)
    • Changes to almost all minor house unit textures and unit cards.
    • Added a Sons of the Harpy unit
    • Added a Fiery Hand unit for Volantis (the guard of the red temple)
    • Priests, spies, assassins and merchants added
    • Pillage script added
    • New unit models for house ryswell + flint (character strat models included)
    • Changes to house Velaryons units
    • Changes to house Harlaw's unit textures
    • Tarly mounted crossbowmen changed to knights
    • New model and textures for house Tallhart's roster
    • New model and textures for house Celtigar's roster
    • New model and textures for house Manwoody's roster
    • New model and textures for house Ashford's roster
    • New model and textures + one armour upgrade added for house Yronwood's roster
    • Two armour upgrades added for house Tarly's roster.
    • One armour upgrade added for house Daynes roster
    • One armour upgrade added for house Hornwoods roster
    • One armour upgrade added for house Crakehalls roster
    • One armour upgrade added for house Umbers roster
    • Dragons can now be retrained at Kings Landing and Dragonstone
    • Changes to event UI
    • Essos lordship ancillaries added
    • General map changes
    • portraits added for the sandsnakes and more

--------------FIXED V2.3-----------

• memory leak related to ui (no more buggy ui after viewing a number of unit/building descriptions)
    • family tree crash
    • Fixed banner carrier models (the carrier now has the same model has their roster)
    • pikemen crash
    • dothraki horse archers floating bow

And more!

Default Re: [SUBMOD] Westeros Total War: Fire and Blood 2.3 (ESSOS ADDED!)

wow! what an update! schould start a campaign now, maybe some of the actors of the game of thrones series will play it too lol!
    getting older

Thanks mate

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

that's a lot of work

Indeed, its been quite the journey!

I have been having some weird problems with 2.3. I have been waiting release after release for the mod to be in better state, but it seems like problems stack. In the newest version, I think almost every model for Stannis generals are wrong; just clones of gendry that all say "The Bull." So many made up/inaccurate characters. 3 turns to recruits any/all units? Why? units are fairly unbalanced. Economy is whack. And its not that major work hasn't been put into this mod, the settlement map models look very cool, and the rosters for the factions are fun, but its distracting to go into the game and have the UI be whacky, the general models all wrong, names wrong, etc. Sorry but I look forward to 2.4 maybe just dealing with these QOL things rather than more battle settlements and such. I would much rather good general models on the campaign map, since I have to look at them every turn.

OH YA SENEGAL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jedimannan111 View Post
    I have been having some weird problems with 2.3. I have been waiting release after release for the mod to be in better state, but it seems like problems stack. In the newest version, I think almost every model for Stannis generals are wrong; just clones of gendry that all say "The Bull." So many made up/inaccurate characters. 3 turns to recruits any/all units? Why? units are fairly unbalanced. Economy is whack. And its not that major work hasn't been put into this mod, the settlement map models look very cool, and the rosters for the factions are fun, but its distracting to go into the game and have the UI be whacky, the general models all wrong, names wrong, etc. Sorry but I look forward to 2.4 maybe just dealing with these QOL things rather than more battle settlements and such. I would much rather good general models on the campaign map, since I have to look at them every turn.
    Hmm, I've had numerous people play-test on the mods discord server and its all good so far, any bugs that has been reported have been fixed and posted as small patches which will eventually be uploaded to moddb as a bigger patch. ̶Y̶e̶a̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶g̶e̶n̶e̶r̶a̶l̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶S̶t̶a̶n̶n̶i̶s̶ ̶f̶a̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶u̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶G̶e̶n̶d̶r̶y̶s̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶a̶t̶ ̶m̶a̶p̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶e̶l̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶e̶a̶s̶y̶ ̶f̶i̶x̶ ̶(̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶e̶n̶d̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶e̶l̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶A̶F̶F̶C̶ ̶c̶a̶m̶p̶a̶i̶g̶n̶)̶ ̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶r̶e̶g̶a̶r̶d̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶'̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶B̶u̶l̶l̶'̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶s̶u̶e̶.̶

The units take 3 turns to recruit because its how I wanted it to be, 3 turns for swordsmen/cavalry 2 for spear and 1 for the other units. In regards to the units being unbalanced, they aren't supposed to have the same stats as other factions units, each faction will excel in certain areas (stark gets stronger pikemen than other factions, arryn better cav, martell better spearmen etc)

The UI is whacky? Are you sure you're playing V2.3 I'm looking at the UI and its all as intended with no issues, in regards to the generals being "all wrong". I don't think a couple of characters for a single faction means they are all wrong, don't be too hasty in judging when you've only testing a single faction. The strat map models for the 29 other factions are all correct, also there isn't any wrong names

Edit: Extract this to the mods folder, it will fix the Gendry issue. - https://www.mediafire.com/file/mtvw1.../data.zip/file
    Last edited by PeaMan; September 12, 2021 at 07:21 AM.

hallo peaman, downloaded the 3.2 version and then installed the download from above here;the gendry issue,but after i install those file the game ctd when i laugh it,in the log i can see;18:44:57.692 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/FireAndBlood_V2.3/data/descr_character.txt, at line 121, column 1Could not find character battle model 'unsullied_officer'.
    getting older

Quote Originally Posted by stevietheconquer View Post
    hallo peaman, downloaded the 3.2 version and then installed the download from above here;the gendry issue,but after i install those file the game ctd when i laugh it,in the log i can see;18:44:57.692 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/FireAndBlood_V2.3/data/descr_character.txt, at line 121, column 1Could not find character battle model 'unsullied_officer'.
    Hey mate, I've posted numerous small patches and I think its got a bit jumbled as a bunch of files were changed etc. I think I'll reupload the entire mod with all the bugfixes included so its less of a headache. I'm finalising a couple of last bugs that were reported then I'll re-upload the mod and post the link.

Would you like me to give you a heads up when the new link is available?

that would be great, thanks for this amazing mod.
    getting older

hey peaman i downloaded the latest version on moddb but cant start a campaing it alway returns to the previous screen.

Quote Originally Posted by senna505 View Post
    hey peaman i downloaded the latest version on moddb but cant start a campaing it alway returns to the previous screen.
    Hey, try this direct download link. It fixes a bunch of bugs. - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gFc...ew?usp=sharing

thanks for the new downloadlink!will install it and will start a campaign soon.
    getting older

Fahnat's Avatar Biarchus
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Made a cinematic video of this submod!

I wanted to add views of settlements and all, but the mod crashed whend i tried to select a settlement type.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahnat View Post
    Made a cinematic video of this submod!

I wanted to add views of settlements and all, but the mod crashed whend i tried to select a settlement type.

Great job mate! With you're permission I would like to add the cinematic to the mod as the intro video. With all credits to you of course!

Yea I'm aware of the crash when trying to choose a settlement in custom battles, the new battle maps only work on the campaign map for the time being but I will fix the crash when choosing certain cultures in custom battles and make the new battle maps available in custom battles as well