Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: [SUBMOD] Westeros Total War: Fire and Blood 2.3 (ESSOS ADDED!)

Default Re: Game of thrones: Fire and Blood [RELEASED SUBMOD]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Nygren View Post
    Most mods do not work on a Mac. Especially not if they have custom siege engines or custom settlements.
    Ok, thanks. But for example if I do a Battle it works. The crash there is only when I start a New Campaign. There is something that I can try to do? Thank you for the reply

Atticus-R's Avatar Libertus

Any tips on how to beat the undead? I think they are too over powered.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Nygren View Post
    They look good as usual man.

Are those Greyjoys? What about the ones with Theon's armour?

Any news about the Dothraki/Targaryens/Golden Company?

Btw, i did more than be a part of the SGI/Parafix project, i did code every Targaryen unit into their mods (the code is still the same) and i did not only code those units as you probably know. I did actually make the basic/medium units out of your one Targaryen Spearmen unit - by editing the meshes in the MS3D-program and using your textures. It was about ten units that i made for the Targaryens out of your one mesh and many textures.

That is why i am still salty about the treatment in 2017 from Parafix. I felt used and then he kept my work (your models, but i had coded them into the mod and also made all the variations using your files - took me hours if not days to do) so i find it insulting that i am not being credited in their release. Not even mentioned. I do think his Targaryen unit cards have less quality than mine will have, but being lazy i wouldn't be against taking cards - when he did basically take the units that i had worked on. Because i did never ever say that anyone would get the work i've done if i am not a part of the project.

Edit: Oh, and your Targaryen Spearmen-unit were totally glitched i recall. I first got Jurcek1987 to help me fix it. When he had made that unit working i made the variations. So basically the whole medium/basic units of the Targaryens wouldn't exist without my work - then they would be one WIP unfinished Targaryen Spearmen unit.

Of course the Unsullied and the Dothraki were already in the mod, but not the Dragon/Targaryen units. I do also remember fixing issues with the Dothraki not holding their swords.
    Those greyjoys are the same model as the new theon armor, I'll add the theon head to it as a general model.

And I've made some progress on the golden company yes, still a wprk in progress though.

I kinda wanna do a campaign using the PK map, the story of the books and the aesthetics of the show (that is, no outside models). So the GC would look like in the show but be with Aegon and have elephants. But that's my pet project, I'll send them over for the show based build when the models are done.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	goldencomp.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	92.8 KB 
ID:	358213
    Winter is Coming

Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by VltimaRatio View Post
    Those greyjoys are the same model as the new theon armor, I'll add the theon head to it as a general model.

And I've made some progress on the golden company yes, still a wprk in progress though.

I kinda wanna do a campaign using the PK map, the story of the books and the aesthetics of the show (that is, no outside models). So the GC would look like in the show but be with Aegon and have elephants. But that's my pet project, I'll send them over for the show based build when the models are done.

Good job! Keep it up!

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Yes, to be honest with you i failed to see the other pictures. I clicked on one and failed to see the others. I saw them later - great job! .

The Golden Company looked great in the show, but i was disappointed that the Targaryen army entered Kings Landing so fast. In my opinion they should have had to fight on the walls before entering and it all was too easy. But i loved the slaughter that followed - that was something that i had wanted to see. A shame Cersei wasn't killed by a Dragon or a sword.

I fully support the idea of that, i've read books 2-5 - but to be honest i didn't read most of book five. I know very little about the prequels and such, and that is why i don't want to work on "Blackfyre Rebellion" or "Aegon's Conquest" - but the books the show is based on are 100% superior to the show. Especially since season 4 ended.

In the "Ice & Fire"-mod Parafix is using a mix of your models and others. I didn't allow that, the deal was that i would do the models, Soul the map and him the gameplay. But after he kicked me out he kept the models and did his own thing. That wasn't something i had said "yes" to.

I do agree with you that there should be no outside models.
    Last edited by Mr_Nygren; May 17, 2019 at 09:17 PM.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Hey man, i have a better idea than using AopK - i've entered a deal with someone and he has a much better map with the same regional levies-system as in AopK. We can use his map and port everything to it this summer. He had some conditions, one is that he will be able to improve it at a later stage if he ever wishes to do so. It is certainly the best map around.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again

- The Havamal

Domesticus

Hi, Mr_Nygren!

It would be nice to have a better map, with the settlements of Westeros Total War 1.0.

Even the Italian mod has a complete regional collection system.

As for the existing units of version 3.0, I can continue to correct the distances of the shields and more.

GC in the game, needs minor adjustments only.

Harry Strickland model basically done.

Name:	goldenlongbows.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	357.7 KB 
ID:	358225Click image for larger version. 

Name:	strickland.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	63.3 KB 
ID:	358226
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails goldencomp.jpg  
    Winter is Coming

Quote Originally Posted by Crociato78 View Post
    Hi, Mr_Nygren!

It would be nice to have a better map, with the settlements of Westeros Total War 1.0.

Even the Italian mod has a complete regional collection system.

As for the existing units of version 3.0, I can continue to correct the distances of the shields and more.
    I've reached a deal with SoulGamesInc so we'd get his entire "A World of Ice and Fire" project as a new base. - With everything on it. Of course all the book-models, "Ice and Fire" artwork etc will be replaced.

Edit:

I have permissions since a while back to use the Westeros 1.0 custom settlements in any submod or mod based on a submod. As far as i remember "A World of Ice and Fire" were based on AopK which were itself based on Westeros. Also, GoT Enhanced is based on Westeros - and we are aiming to make a new GoT Enhanced with custom campaigns based on a new stable base. So yes - it will have custom settlements, as i wrote to Makayane about that. They do allow Westeros-connected mods to use them.

The Italian mod is too complicated with 500 units, and using like ten clones of each infantry unit. Hard to remove and replace then.
    Last edited by Mr_Nygren; May 18, 2019 at 01:47 PM.

- The Havamal

Just to stop Parafix from taking things out of context and making me or Soul look bad like he always does.

"Parafix is never okay with anything.

But i did get Soul's permissions. Be aware that the Inarus strat-models might need to be removed, and all the backgrounds/art replaced. As for the ancillaries/traits they are uncertain but if we know how they should probably be removed or changed so they do not use 2d-art from Parafix.

Models from the books, strat-models from the books and the Inarus settlements should be removed.

Soul had those permissions, and he said at first i can do whatever i want or that we could do whatever we want with coK - but later he said "with the stuff he created" and as Inarus didn't explicitly give you or me permissions that means they should be removed - unless Souls permission is enough because he did join the team. So depends on if his permisison that he got personally is enough.

As for the unit cards we should probably replace them even though Soul said it was mostly his work. Still Parafix will cause trouble as long as they are there.

Permissions:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L4R...ew?usp=sharing"

So, the question would be if the fact Soul got permisison from Inarus to use his strat-models, and then he gave us permission to do as we wanted with CoK while also joining us, - if Inarus's permission to Soul still is valid in the continuation project or if his models needs to be removed? What are the rules about traits/ancillaries?

We aren't taking stuff from CoK (A World of Ice and Fire) but instead are moving new work to it. So are the old permissions given to Soul still valid or do we need to remove a lot of that stuff?

- The Havamal

Is there a possibility to change the turns a year back to 4 turns a year?
    I changed the Descr_strat from 0.1 to 0.25 but that doesn't seem to work!? are there any other files I need to change?

Domesticus

Harry Strickland model basically done.

Name:	goldenlongbows.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	357.7 KB 
ID:	358225Click image for larger version. 

Name:	strickland.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	63.3 KB 
ID:	358226
    Once the spaulders have been added the "Golden Company" units are complete!

Very beautiful!

Vladyvid's Avatar Wizard of Turmish

You only need textures now.

it's a pity that I hear the medieval 2 music in the background and not a few pieces of GOT. Is there a music mod for the submod or the westeros mods?

Badger-dude's Avatar Primicerius

Great to see how much work you have managed to achieve on top of the original Fire & Blood base! I have not tried the mod myself but I will look forward to doing so one day when I have time to game again!

Hi guys,

I installed the mod and it looks really cool, but some of the characters and units seem to be lacking textures in the Winds of Winter campaign - even some units that were previewed on Moddb (like the Targaryen banner bearers). Have I done something incorrectly on my installation?

Quote Originally Posted by Crociato78 View Post
    Very beautiful! Congratulations!
    Hey man, what happened to the work you did correcting the distance of some units when they are holding swords and shields etc? What happened to your new units?

Peaman sent me all his voice-files back in may, and he also sent me more recent files by another known Modder like two weeks ago or something. Stuff like art and loading screens that he wants implemented for Fire and Blood.

VltimaRatio had remade all the rosters for Fire and Blood ( a version he himself is working on) but i don't have those models.

- The Havamal

PeaMan's Avatar Winter Is Coming

New version released.

Atticus-R's Avatar Libertus

Yes!!! Downloading now!

Yet another Game of Thrones mod for everyone. Can't wait to get into this one. The map is beautiful as I show in the video a small preview of it. Let me know if you run into any issues installing it. Definitely check this one out. Link in the 1st comment!

Check out my YouTube channel below for more Total War and RTS content!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpN...D0sUA4XWG9U_pw