Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: [SUBMOD] Westeros Total War: Fire and Blood 2.3 (ESSOS ADDED!)

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Default Re: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Game of thrones: Fire and Blood 2.0 (WTW 1.0 MAP IMPORTED)

Quote Originally Posted by PeaMan View Post
    Bantu Chieftan is currently busy so he is unable to do work at the moment but he was kind enough to give a few tips and point me in the direction of some guides so after many attempts I finally figured out how its done..

I just need to figure out how to add one or two missing textures but its working.

Umber strat model -

Great news. I did send Bantu that guide by Gigantus or whoever way back, and i did actually try to fix the non-working strat-models myself for GoT Enhanced 4.5 (because back then the Lannister and Bolton ones used to be bugged.)

VltimaRatio returned before that so he made them in the end. But i did do some work- needless to say i didn't like that whole modelling thing. I just find Milkshape3D to be hard to use for Medieval 2 models. It's easy to change weapons and what not- but rigging models is frustrating. I never really got back to that stuff. Maybe it's easy after you get the hang of it.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Default Re: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Game of thrones: Fire and Blood 2.0 (WTW 1.0 MAP IMPORTED)

Hello Peaman!
    I wanted to thank you again for allowing me to use your unsullied strat model. Also wanted to tell you that I found several models on F&B 2.1, which I believe they were made by VltimaRatio. I used one model of House Whent of Harrenhal while editing the shields to House Royce. There are several units in the Riverlands already and since the Royces and the Whents share the same bronze color, I thought it would feet. Also I red that your main submod is about the War of Conquest, and there isn't a House Whent back then. If you like I can send you the files of the unit to you. I edited them a bit and perhaps you might use it for your mod.
    https://imgur.com/FG92nJh
    Last edited by Firestorm89; November 30, 2019 at 05:40 AM.

PeaMan's Avatar Winter Is Coming

Bracken strat model -

Blackwood strat model -

Mallister strat model -

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm89 View Post
    Hello Peaman!
    I wanted to thank you again for allowing me to use your unsullied strat model. Also wanted to tell you that I found several models on F&B 2.1, which I believe they were made by VltimaRatio. I used one model of House Whent of Harrenhal while editing the shields to House Royce. There are several units in the Riverlands already and since the Royces and the Whents share the same bronze color, I thought it would feet. Also I red that your main submod is about the War of Conquest, and there isn't a House Whent back then. If you like I can send you the files of the unit to you. I edited them a bit and perhaps you might use it for your mod.
    https://imgur.com/FG92nJh
    Np, sure send me the files I'm sure I could find use of them.

V2.1 has been released on moddb, I will pin the direct download on the OP. -

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AX5...8-c953_4P/view

V2.1

- Main campaign changed to Aegon's conquest
    - Essos added
    - 7 new factions (Slavers bay, Volantis, Three Daughters, Free Cities, Norvos, Qohor and Dothraki
    - New dragon animations and models
    - Changes to the dragons unit stats (some dragons are stronger than others)
    - 10 new character strat models rigged by myself and Bantu-Chieftan (some may not be featured in this release)
    - Show style Golden Company units
    - Unit rosters for house dustin, glover and umber.
    - New unit roster for the crownlands
    - 7 new settlements for westeros (Skagos, Greywater Watch, Castamere, Stokeworth, Hayford, Brindlewood, Kingswood)
    - Lords for the new settlements.
    - New house buildings for the essos settlements (UI included)
    - New ships and unit cards (credits to the WTW 1.0 team)
    - Lordship ancillaries for the new settlements
    - Religious buildings + building ui for the new relgions
    - over 100 new names and surnames
    - Fixed silver units (all I think, report any that are still silver)
    - Fixed the bolton units with no textures
    - Descriptions for the custom campaigns
    - Changed the sigil on the arryn banner to that of the show
    - Small improvement to all banners
    - Fixed greyjoy banner.
    - Changed unit sizes
    - Conquest script for Aegons conquest (lords bend the knee when you take their holdings, crownlands only)
    - The last storm script (give the stormlands to Aegon if Argilac dies, needs more scripts added)
    - WO5K euron script (at turn 50 if playing as the greyjoys you can choose to pardon euron..)
    - WO5K kingship event (declare yourself king if the conditions are met)
    - UI changes
    - Hotseats enabled

Credits:

- Warhammer BOET Alt-Cut team for the dragons and animations to go along with them(thanks to MidKnight for granting me permission)
    - WTW 1.0 team - Scripts, UI and some units
    - VltimaRatio for any new units featured
    - Bantu+Chieftan - rigged 4-5 strat models.
    - Mr_Nygren - targaryen generic roster, some unit cards and fixing dragon rider offset.
    - SiriuslySexy - character research and some text descriptions.

If I missed any credits be sure to let me know..
    Last edited by PeaMan; December 05, 2019 at 08:17 AM.

Default Re: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Game of thrones: Fire and Blood 2.1 (WTW 1.0 MAP IMPORTED + ESSOS ADDED!)

Some more strat models, once finished I'll include them in a patch. -

Wildling -

Mooton -

Dustin -

Northern strat models so far.. -

Default Re: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Game of thrones: Fire and Blood 2.1 (WTW 1.0 MAP IMPORTED + ESSOS ADDED!)

I did more than the UI-cards.. All the Targaryen unit variations were done by me with the exception of the Unsullied and the Dothraki- i mean i made them by moving weapons and using existing base models and textures. Took at least 12 hours. - This were back in 2017 of course.

And then i also coded the dragons for some hours in the BMDB, descr_mount etc- i fixed the rider offset which took time because i had to change coordinates and start the game multiple times until they looked good.
    Last edited by Mr_Nygren; November 30, 2019 at 11:23 PM.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again

- The Havamal

Some more strat models, once finished I'll include them in a patch. -

Wildling -

Mooton -

Dustin -

Northern strat models so far.. -

Awesome. Are these inside of 2.1? Dustin seems to be a new model- the helmet seems glitched.

- The Havamal

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Nygren View Post
    I did more than the UI-cards.. All the Targaryen unit variations were done by me with the exception of the Unsullied and the Dothraki- i mean i made them by moving weapons and using existing base models and textures. Took at least 12 hours. - This were back in 2017 of course.

And then i also coded the dragons for some hours in the BMDB, descr_mount etc- i fixed the rider offset which took time because i had to change coordinates and start the game multiple times until they looked good.
    Your already in the main credits near the top the the targaryen units etc.

Let me be clear though, ALL you did that I was able to use in regards to the dragons was the rider offset, the BMDB entries were simply copy and pasted from BOET over to Fire and Blood, a 2 minute job if even. It was left to me to fix the entries and their textures as.

Awesome. Are these inside of 2.1? Dustin seems to be a new model- the helmet seems glitched.
    Some are included in 2.1, I'll include the rest in a patch.

Some of the models need helm textures added, same with the dustin model and mallister I think.

Your already in the main credits near the top the the targaryen units etc.

Let me be clear though, ALL you did that I was able to use in regards to the dragons was the rider offset, the BMDB entries were simply copy and pasted from BOET over to Fire and Blood, a 2 minute job if even. It was left to me to fix the entries and their textures as.
    Eh, nope.. I did do variations of all the dragon textures- took a lot of time to change them all manually. It's not my problem that you changed that later- it still took me about four hours to work on those dragons.

I also changed the EDU- again, not my problem if you change my work in turn.

Edit: It wasn't a two minute job.

You didn't like the original textures and remade them. Still- Sulf didn't like my balance in Warcraft that i spent weeks on, i didn't like his that he spent a lot of time on, Bantu didn't like ours- it's been remade over and over again. Doesn't remove the time spent on it by each modder.
    Last edited by Mr_Nygren; December 02, 2019 at 02:18 AM.

- The Havamal

Eh, nope.. I did do variations of all the dragon textures- took a lot of time to change them all manually. It's not my problem that you changed that later- it still took me about four hours to work on those dragons.
    4 hours to copy and paste existing entries from BOET? . If I was to import BMDB entry from another mod along with it's textures it would take me 15mins probably at best, like yesterday I imported 10 or so units from another mod and it most certainly didn't take 4 hours.

Not my problem that I changed your work? all you did was COPY AND PASTE the dragons texture entries from warhammer over to fire and blood. The dragon entries were already listed so you didn't have create any, if your looking credits you should of set the BMDB entries to fit with the dragons so all I would of need to do was change the textures but I had to do that myself, also I set up the BMDB dragon entries when I first added dragons.

Take house manderly for instance, when we spoke a while back you wanted to use one of the factions I was using for house manderly, I believe you said it would be easier for you to 'copy and paste' it over from Got Enhanced. Now when there was a couple of empty factions why would I let you copy and paste over one I'm using because you can't be bothered to make the changes?

I also changed the EDU- again, not my problem if you change my work in turn.
    Yes you made small changes to the EDU, your changes in the edu and rider offset is all that I used for the dragons.

You didn't like the original textures and remade them. Still- Sulf didn't like my balance in Warcraft that i spent weeks on, i didn't like his that he spent a lot of time on, Bantu didn't like ours- it's been remade over and over again. Doesn't remove the time spent on it by each modder.
    What are you talking about I didn't like the original textures and remade them? I told you the dragons need re-textured to fit with their descriptions. It has nothing to do with not liking the original textures they just didn't work for Got dragons.

Doesn't remove the time spent on it by each modder
    What time? You've literally done nothing for v2.1 besides copy and pasting the dragon texture entries over from BOET, fixing the rider offset, the edu change and the units/cards you said you created back in 2017 for which you are already credited.

If you want to talk about it PM me, I won't be replying to this nonsense in the thread no more, your suppose to be on the team but I've yet to see any kind of contribution from you. I'm sorry but I doubt I'll be working with you again in the future.
    Last edited by PeaMan; December 02, 2019 at 07:20 AM.

4 hours to copy and paste existing entries from BOET? . If I was to import BMDB entry from another mod along with it's textures it would take me 15mins probably at best, like yesterday I imported 10 or so units from another mod and it most certainly didn't take 4 hours.

Not my problem that I changed your work? all you did was COPY AND PASTE the dragons texture entries from warhammer over to fire and blood. The dragon entries were already listed so you didn't have create any, if your looking credits you should of set the BMDB entries to fit with the dragons so all I would of need to do was change the textures but I had to do that myself, also I set up the BMDB dragon entries when I first added dragons.

Take house manderly for instance, when we spoke a while back you wanted to use one of the factions I was using for house manderly, I believe you said it would be easier for you to 'copy and paste' it over from Got Enhanced. Now when there was a couple of empty factions why would I let you copy and paste over one I'm using because you can't be bothered to make the changes?

Yes you made small changes to the EDU, your changes in the edu and rider offset is all that I used for the dragons.

What are you talking about I didn't like the original textures and remade them? I told you the dragons need re-textured to fit with their descriptions. It has nothing to do with not liking the original textures they just didn't work for Got dragons.

What time? You've literally done nothing for v2.1 besides copy and pasting the dragon texture entries over from BOET, fixing the rider offset, the edu change and the units/cards you said you created back in 2017 for which you are already credited.

If you want to talk about it PM me, I won't be replying to this nonsense in the thread no more, your suppose to be on the team but I've yet to see any kind of contribution from you. I'm sorry but I doubt I'll be working with you again in the future.
    It's you who are behaving like an . If i tell you i spent four hours on something, then i did spend four hours on it- it's as simple as that!

I don't need you to tell me that i spent 15 minutes on something when it took me 4 hours.

I did manually variate each texture between each of the dragons.. In other words i didn't just copy and paste the BotET lines.. I moved over each texture manually..

Let's say there were 30 dragons..

Then i would variate each like this:

Green
    Black
    Red

Green
    Black
    red...

Over and over..

And also there were some undead dragons.

Yes, you did change my work- that doesn't mean i didn't do the work. And my comparision with the Warcraft team was simple:

Just because you chose to remake the textures doesn't mean i didn't spend work on them before that. And it doesn't really matter what's in the mod in the end, because i still deserve credit for the work i did. Otherwise people won't do work you know.

It's like you doing work, and then someone else is replacing your work- and you don't deserve credit after that?
    Last edited by Mr_Nygren; December 04, 2019 at 06:56 AM.

- The Havamal

Manderly strat model -

Hornwood strat model -

Expanded some house rosters, models and textures by VltimaRatio I only changed their weapons and created the entries..

Umber units -
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Mormont units -

Glover units -

Hornwood units -

Last edited by PeaMan; December 04, 2019 at 04:26 PM.

hello great job here has been done! can you marry the dragon queen?our is it scripted that she would marry a khan? annyway looks like a great game play!

Quote Originally Posted by stevietheconquer View Post
    hello great job here has been done! can you marry the dragon queen?our is it scripted that she would marry a khan? annyway looks like a great game play!
    Not currently, I'll add some scripts for her marriage to drogo at some point.

If you want to play during the War of the 5 Kings, Robert's Rebellion, or several other Game of Thrones era wars then this is the mod for you. For Medieval 2 and this install is for steam version only. Please let me know if you run into any issues!

Check out my YouTube channel below for more Total War and RTS content!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpN...D0sUA4XWG9U_pw

Some more previews..

Vale strat models -

3 more strat models for the north bringing the total to 10.. -

Banners of the north -

Banners of the vale -

Banners of the riverlands -

Hello, I wanted to knowif any of you can tell me, how can I change the "turn per year" for the last 3 campaings?

5.War_of_Five_Kings6.A_Feast_for_Crows
    7.Winds_of_Winter

I was able tomake it work with the rest, but doesn't matter waht I do to the descr_strat.txt, it changes to 2 turns per year and the default is not good either 3 turns per year.

If you know what might be the problem, please let me know.

Some more previews..

Vale strat models -

3 more strat models for the north bringing the total to 10.. -

Banners of the north -

Banners of the vale -

Banners of the riverlands -

It's impressive the amount of strat_model variations you are making. You clearly do have a passion for Game of Thrones and Total War.

Yes, i will write to you if/when i could use your help with variations etc. It's not something i would have prioritized but i guess it's lorefriendly and a good addition to any mod.

I'm still working on adding all the family members to the map, as i had to do them manually one by one- or i couldn't enter the campaign. I had finished House Stark and someone else- i think it were House Greyjoy and House Stannis.

I will look that stuff up soon, as i remember also fixing the Jaime Lannister trait CTD after battles in Enhanced. Yeah, i will need to add all the original factions first with all their family members and generals, then the new factions- after which your stuff could be of interest. I'm still wondering if the Warcraft Proto Drakes (looking like the TV-show dragons) are the best to be used for me, or if your color-correct Warhammer dragons are better- i did fix the saddle of your dragons and i also made them fit with Dany. So i could actually implement Daenarys Stormborn as a hero unit riding a Dragon- she would be a General and she would also be a single unit. It would be possible to add Jon Snow on a Dragon as well if we had a model of him.

I do have some good models btw for heroes. I believe i sent you the ones by VltimaRatio- did you have any use of them?

They were Tyrion Lannister without a unique face, Jon Snow without a unique face, The Mountain without a unique face and i don't remember anyone else.

However, i do also have the Ramsay Bolton, Jon Snow and Tyrion models from the Online game converted for the game Freedom Force VS the Third Reich- not sure if i sent them to you? They are of low resolution compared to the originals.

Then i have the Dany and Margaery ones but they are high poly models.

Were you able to work with the battlemodels?
    Last edited by Mr_Nygren; January 26, 2020 at 03:21 PM.

- The Havamal

It's impressive the amount of strat_model variations you are making. You clearly do have a passion for Game of Thrones and Total War.

Yes, i will write to you if/when i could use your help with variations etc. It's not something i would have prioritized but i guess it's lorefriendly and a good addition to any mod.

I'm still working on adding all the family members to the map, as i had to do them manually one by one- or i couldn't enter the campaign. I had finished House Stark and someone else- i think it were House Greyjoy and House Stannis.

I will look that stuff up soon, as i remember also fixing the Jaime Lannister trait CTD after battles in Enhanced. Yeah, i will need to add all the original factions first with all their family members and generals, then the new factions- after which your stuff could be of interest. I'm still wondering if the Warcraft Proto Drakes (looking like the TV-show dragons) are the best to be used for me, or if your color-correct Warhammer dragons are better- i did fix the saddle of your dragons and i also made them fit with Dany. So i could actually implement Daenarys Stormborn as a hero unit riding a Dragon- she would be a General and she would also be a single unit. It would be possible to add Jon Snow on a Dragon as well if we had a model of him.

I do have some good models btw for heroes. I believe i sent you the ones by VltimaRatio- did you have any use of them?

They were Tyrion Lannister without a unique face, Jon Snow without a unique face, The Mountain without a unique face and i don't remember anyone else.

However, i do also have the Ramsay Bolton, Jon Snow and Tyrion models from the Online game converted for the game Freedom Force VS the Third Reich- not sure if i sent them to you? They are of low resolution compared to the originals.

Then i have the Dany and Margaery ones but they are high poly models.

Sure feel free to any/all of the strat models you want.

Yea I still have those hero models you sent me, I haven't had the time to look at them as of yet but I'll most likely use them at some point.

Do you mean the battlemodels for the units? I've actually finished the work Vltima sent me last year, re-working his units into AOPK style. Currently the unit count is at 460 or so with many more minor house rosters added. The last 40 unit spots will be used to give the essos factions more variety of units I think.