Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: [SUBMOD] Westeros Total War: Fire and Blood 2.3 (ESSOS ADDED!)

PeaMan's Avatar Winter Is Coming

Default Re: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Game of thrones: Fire and Blood 2.2 (WTW 1.0 MAP IMPORTED + ESSOS ADDED!)

Thanks folks, the next set of previews should be up by tonight.

Default Re: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Game of thrones: Fire and Blood 2.2 (WTW 1.0 MAP IMPORTED + ESSOS ADDED!)

White Harbor, seat of House Manderly -

Karhold, seat of House Karstark -

Barrowton, seat of House Dustin -

Deepwood Motte, seat of House Glover -

Castle Cerwyn, seat of House Cerwyn -

The Rills, seat of House Ryswell -

Hornwood, seat of House Hornwood -

Torrhens Square, seat of House Tallhart -

Oldcastle, seat of House Locke -

Flints Finger, seat of House Flint -

The Dreadfort, seat of House Bolton -

Ramsgate, seat of House Woolfield -

The Last Hearth, seat of House Umber -

Widows Watch, seat of House Flint of Widows Watch -

The next faction to be previewed is House Arryn of the Vale

The Eyrie -

Hearts Home -

Longbow Hall -

The Bloody Gate and Gates of the Moon -

Coldwater Burn -

Gulltown -

Ironoaks -

Ninestars -

Old Anchor -

Redfort -

Runestone -

The Three Sisters -

Snakewood -

Strongsong -

Wickenden -

Riverrun -

The Twins -

Harrenhall -

Seagard -

Fairmarket -

Raventree Hall -

Stone Hedge -

Pinkmaiden -

Maidenpool -

Atranta -

Acorn Hall -

Darry -

Lord Harroways Town -

Saltpans -

Wayfarers Rest -

Stoney Sept -

Lordsport -

Ten Towers -

Saltcliffe -

Hammerhorn -

Old Wyk -

Orkmont -

Blacktyde -

Ashemark -

The Crag -

Banefort -

Wyndhall -

Kayce -

Castamere -

Feastfires -

Sarsfield -

Hornvale -

Silverhill -

Deep Den -

Cornfield -

Golden Tooth -

Crakehall -

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Hey Peaman, I have to say that your mod looks the best on the map when it comes to the cities. All those cities make it look different and awesome.

If you feel like it I'll be glad to let you add them all to GoT Enhanced. I just find that a tedious process.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Nygren View Post
    Hey Peaman, I have to say that your mod looks the best on the map when it comes to the cities. All those cities make it look different and awesome.

If you feel like it I'll be glad to let you add them all to GoT Enhanced. I just find that a tedious process.
    I sent you the files a while back, as to adding them to Enhanced you'll need to do that yourself sorry.

Bronzegate -

Felwood -

Blackhaven -

Crows Nest -

Evenfall Hall -

Grandview -

Greenstone -

Griffins Roost -

Harvast Hall -

Haystack Hall -

Mistwood -

Nightsong -

Parchments -

Stonehelm -

Oldtown -

Bandallon -

Ashford -

Bitterbridge -

Blackcrown -

Brightwater Keep -

Goldengrove -

Grassy Vale -

Horn Hill -

Longtable -

New Barrel -

Old Oak -

Sunflower Hall -

The Arbor -

Tumbleton -

Three Towers -

Uplands -

Meereen -

Yunkai -

Astaphor -

Lys -

Tyrosh -

Myr -

Lorath -

Norvos -

Qohor -

Vaes Dothrak -

Generic Dothraki Settlements -

Dragonstone -

Driftmark -

Claw Isle -

Sharp Point -

Stonedance -

Dyre Den -

Rooks Rest -

Brindlewood -

Hayford -

Sows Horn -

The Antlers -

Duskendale -

Rosby -

Stokeworth -

Dear Peaman,

what an absolute pleasure to come back to these forums after a few years and discover the amazing work that you are doing. Very fine artistry indeed!!

I’m most exited about downloading version 2.2 - will 2.3 be compatible like a patch? Or a whole new installation (I saw you are moving to another base mod). Again congratulations on making a mod which I’m sure will have many people very exited to play.

kind regards

Quote Originally Posted by Frengers View Post
    Dear Peaman,

what an absolute pleasure to come back to these forums after a few years and discover the amazing work that you are doing. Very fine artistry indeed!!

I’m most exited about downloading version 2.2 - will 2.3 be compatible like a patch? Or a whole new installation (I saw you are moving to another base mod). Again congratulations on making a mod which I’m sure will have many people very exited to play.

kind regards

Thank you.

V2.3 will be a standalone though the mod is now based on WTW 1.0 you'll only need to download Fire and Blood when its released. Unfortunately it won't be save compatible, v2.3 has many new content and changes and will be the biggest update for the mod to date.

There is so much more I haven't previewed such as the new buildings which there are around 15 new building trees improving the economy, health etc etc but these are just the tip of the iceberg that 2.3 will be.
    Last edited by PeaMan; March 03, 2021 at 12:54 PM.

That sounds incredibly exciting - I will then download 2.2 now since it sounds like 2.3 still is a bit down the road :-).

I can’t wait to see more previews and will follow closely here :-).

Domesticus

Hi Peaman!

To have the flag bearers (andal_bannerbearer_lod0.mesh) at the same height as the soldiers you have to use "milkshape":

- on "Model" click on "Scala" at the top right;
    - on "Scale Options" check "Center Of Mass" and set the value 0.99 on X, Y and Z;
    -Finally click "Scale" 4 times.

As you can see, I added the tip of the spear to the flag.

If you are interested I will send you the file.

Last edited by Crociato78; March 07, 2021 at 08:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crociato78 View Post
    Hi Peaman!

To have the flag bearers (andal_bannerbearer_lod0.mesh) at the same height as the soldiers you have to use "milkshape":

- on "Model" click on "Scala" at the top right;
    - on "Scale Options" check "Center Of Mass" and set the value 0.99 on X, Y and Z;
    -Finally click "Scale" 4 times.

As you can see, I added the tip of the spear to the flag.

If you are interested I will send you the file.

Hey mate,

Not sure if I previewed them here but I recently done an overhaul of the banner carriers, the banner carriers now consist of a model from the houses roster so a mormont banner carrier will have a mormont model carrying the banner. It was a tedious process but was worth it in the end I think.

Here's a tallhart banner carrier for example -

That's a nice looking texture for the Lannister banner I have to say, you could go over the banner textures and improve them if your up for it, I have a blank banner for a base so sigils etc can be pasted on it as an overlay or so.

Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by PeaMan View Post
    Hey mate,

Not sure if I previewed them here but I recently done an overhaul of the banner carriers, the banner carriers now consist of a model from the houses roster so a mormont banner carrier will have a mormont model carrying the banner. It was a tedious process but was worth it in the end I think.

Here's a tallhart banner carrier for example -

That's a nice looking texture for the Lannister banner I have to say, you could go over the banner textures and improve them if your up for it, I have a blank banner for a base so sigils etc can be pasted on it as an overlay or so.
    You made all the banner carriers for each house in the mod, with the arm folded.
    I didn't know, great job!
    Good boy!
    So each faction and their vassals have a unique banner carrier model?
    Did you also add officers to all units?

I had only added the tip of the spear to the flag, the rest remained unchanged.
    Do you want me to work on the flags of each house, which are more similar to those of the TV series?

Badger-dude's Avatar Primicerius

Hey mate,

I have not been on the forums for quite some time, but just popped into see what was going on and I am honestly amazed at what you have managed to achieved compared to my original base mod!

I would love to check this out sometime. It seems to have really grown over the years.

What is the next planned direction for the mod?

Quote Originally Posted by Crociato78 View Post
    You made all the banner carriers for each house in the mod, with the arm folded.
    I didn't know, great job!
    Good boy!
    So each faction and their vassals have a unique banner carrier model?
    Did you also add officers to all units?

I had only added the tip of the spear to the flag, the rest remained unchanged.
    Do you want me to work on the flags of each house, which are more similar to those of the TV series?
    Yea each faction and their vassals have a carrier model based on their rosters, do you mean a regular officer model without the banner? I just have the banner carrier I think they can kind of be considered as an officer

Ah I see, yea if your up for it you could mess around the the colours and such for the banners to make them more akin to the TV series, most look good I think but some could use a bit of improvements mainly in the colour department.
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger-dude View Post
    Hey mate,

I have not been on the forums for quite some time, but just popped into see what was going on and I am honestly amazed at what you have managed to achieved compared to my original base mod!

I would love to check this out sometime. It seems to have really grown over the years.

What is the next planned direction for the mod?
    Hey mate,

Its good to see you back! Currently I'm working on some battle maps, its a tedious process but I'm determined to get some created for the mod. Highgarden is being worked on atm, the walls, terrain etc are finished I just need to assign them to the correct parameters in IWTE but its a long process to be honest

All this work wouldn't of been possible without your original Fire and Blood mod for a base and the inspiration and drive it gave me after playing it, many thanks!