Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: [SUBMOD] Westeros Total War: Fire and Blood 2.3 (ESSOS ADDED!)

Default Re: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Game of thrones: Fire and Blood 2.1.2 (WTW 1.0 MAP IMPORTED + ESSOS ADDED!)

I thought there was one! Maybe i am off too!

PeaMan's Avatar Winter Is Coming

Default Re: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Game of thrones: Fire and Blood 2.1.2 (WTW 1.0 MAP IMPORTED + ESSOS ADDED!)

It's been a while since the last preview but work continues.. -

Smoothing the rivers somewhat (argg)

Ironborn character strat models -

Last edited by PeaMan; May 10, 2020 at 01:35 PM.

More character strat models.. -

Reach strat models -

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Stormland strat models -

Dornish strat models -

Vale strat model -

Riverland strat model -

The north, riverlands, vale, reach, stormlands, dorne and the iron isles all have 10 character strat models each (the max amount available due to hardcoded limits), only the crownlands and westerlands left to be done then I'll focus on adding the bowstring animation to the rest of the units.
    Last edited by PeaMan; May 10, 2020 at 03:48 PM.

Domesticus

Great job PeaMan!

Quote Originally Posted by Crociato78 View Post
    Great job PeaMan!
    Thanks

Here's some more previews -

Westerland character strat models -

Targaryen/Crownland character strat models -

Ironborn minor house rosters (4 rosters in total numbering 5 units each + the original greyjoy roster bringing the total to 5 rosters) -

Bolton shield wall (courtesy of Crociato78!) -

Last edited by PeaMan; May 13, 2020 at 05:29 AM.

Some more previews.. -

All new rosters have unit cards, unit card info and banners included.

Crownland minor house rosters (I couldn't fit all units into 1 battle only a few are in the shown preview) -

House Velaryon roster -

House Reyne -

MS3D preview -

MS3D preview -

In-game roster preview -

Last edited by PeaMan; May 18, 2020 at 01:38 PM.

amazing work!now we can make or own ending of game of thrones
    getting older

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Amazing progress Peaman! It's a crazy amount of strat-model variations. Those Bolton guys would be nice to have.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Nygren View Post
    Amazing progress Peaman! It's a crazy amount of strat-model variations. Those Bolton guys would be nice to have.
    I've recently uploaded my latest version today to send to a few people, I'll send it to you on discord so you can import any new units etc

I'm currently adding the bowstring animation to all the ranged units, shortbow, longbow and crossbowmen. This will be a pain to do but will be well worth it in the end I think.

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Quote Originally Posted by PeaMan View Post
    I've recently uploaded my latest version today to send to a few people, I'll send it to you on discord so you can import any new units etc

I'm currently adding the bowstring animation to all the ranged units, shortbow, longbow and crossbowmen. This will be a pain to do but will be well worth it in the end I think.
    That would be nice.

Ah, I will need to re-try adding the bowstring unit. The issue is that I didn't do the skeleton-file i think.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Improved faction icons -

Bowstring animation with a arrow (imgur darkened the arrow when I upload the screenshot not sure why ) -

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

Nice work dude!
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

paleologos's Avatar You need burrito love!!

Good job PeaMan.

Thanks folks

Hi Peaman!
    You've done an excellent job as always. Please allow me to help you a little bit. It's about the Dothraki Horsemen in your latest version 2.1.2. In my private mod I did change their stats and weapons in both EDU and BMDB and I believe that I got it right. In your version the Dothraki Riders in the EDU have two weapons:
    stat_pri 8, 13, no, 0, 0, melee, melee_blade, piercing, spear, 25, 1
    stat_sec 8, 5, no, 0, 0, melee, melee_blade, piercing, sword, 25, 1
    This is wrong because they only have the arakh as weapons which is similar to a sword more or less. I suggest:
    stat_pri 8, 5, no, 0, 0, melee, melee_blade, piercing, sword, 25, 1
    stat_sec 0, 0, no, 0, 0, no, melee_simple, blunt, none, 0, 1
    If you make this change to EDU then you will have to change the BMDB animations to:
    5 Horse
    12 MTW2_HR_Mace 0
    17 MTW2_Mace_Primary 14 fs_test_shield
    16 -0.090000004 0 0 -0.34999999 0.80000001 0.60000002
    This way the Dothraki Riders will just display their only weapon, and the animation looks correct.
    About the Dothraki Horse Archers again I found a problem. They don't display their Arakhs in melee combat or any other weapon at all. So again I made changes to the BMDB:
    5 Horse
    11 MTW2_HR_Bow
    13 MTW2_HR_Sword 2
    19 MTW2_HR_Bow_Primary
    14 fs_test_shield 2
    18 MTW2_Sword_Primary
    14 fs_test_shield
    This resolved their problem on melee combat. You see into it and decide yourself if you wanna make these changes into your mod as well. There are some issues with the models as well, not just yours but those of Vtlima Ratio too. I don't how to fix them, but since you are much more skilled than me into modding, perhaps you can fix it. Some units do not hold their shields properly, you can look your Reyne swordsmen preview and confirm it. There are other units as well with the same issue.
    One last thing. I would like to use your unit cards to my private mod for Game of Thrones. If you find it reasonable, please send me a message with a link of your unit info cards. I use them as a base to make unit cards in my mod.

Thank you very much for your efforts. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm89 View Post
    Hi Peaman!
    You've done an excellent job as always. Please allow me to help you a little bit. It's about the Dothraki Horsemen in your latest version 2.1.2. In my private mod I did change their stats and weapons in both EDU and BMDB and I believe that I got it right. In your version the Dothraki Riders in the EDU have two weapons:
    stat_pri 8, 13, no, 0, 0, melee, melee_blade, piercing, spear, 25, 1
    stat_sec 8, 5, no, 0, 0, melee, melee_blade, piercing, sword, 25, 1
    This is wrong because they only have the arakh as weapons which is similar to a sword more or less. I suggest:
    stat_pri 8, 5, no, 0, 0, melee, melee_blade, piercing, sword, 25, 1
    stat_sec 0, 0, no, 0, 0, no, melee_simple, blunt, none, 0, 1
    If you make this change to EDU then you will have to change the BMDB animations to:
    5 Horse
    12 MTW2_HR_Mace 0
    17 MTW2_Mace_Primary 14 fs_test_shield
    This way the Dothraki Riders will just display their only weapon, and the animation looks correct.
    About the Dothraki Horse Archers again I found a problem. They don't display their Arakhs in melee combat or any other weapon at all. So again I made changes to the BMDB:
    5 Horse
    11 MTW2_HR_Bow
    13 MTW2_HR_Sword 2
    19 MTW2_HR_Bow_Primary
    14 fs_test_shield 2
    18 MTW2_Sword_Primary
    14 fs_test_shield
    This resolved their problem on melee combat. You see into it and decide yourself if you wanna make these changes into your mod as well. There are some issues with the models as well, not just yours but those of Vtlima Ratio too. I don't how to fix them, but since you are much more skilled than me into modding, perhaps you can fix it. Some units do not hold their shields properly, you can look your Reyne swordsmen preview and confirm it. There are other units as well with the same issue.
    One last thing. I would like to use your unit cards to my private mod for Game of Thrones. If you find it reasonable, please send me a message with a link of your unit info cards. I use them as a base to make unit cards in my mod.

Thank you very much for your efforts. Cheers!

Hey there, thanks for this I'll be sure to fix it for the next release, I'm aware of the texture bugs for some units and hope to fix it soon.

Feel free to use any material from FnB with credits of course, the next release is close

Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by PeaMan View Post
    Some more previews.. -

All new rosters have unit cards, unit card info and banners included.

Crownland minor house rosters (I couldn't fit all units into 1 battle only a few are in the shown preview) -

House Velaryon roster -

House Reyne -

MS3D preview -

MS3D preview -

In-game roster preview -

Nice surprise!

Good job!

I too would have made House Reyne units in House Lannister style.

Hi! I'm new here but just wanted to say I am so glad I discovered this mod. I just downloaded it and it looks incredible. Great work and thank you for doing this! It's a fun way to pass quarantine time. Does anyone here play any hotseats with this or other mods? I haven't been able to find anything.