Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: [SUBMOD] Westeros Total War: Fire and Blood 2.3 (ESSOS ADDED!)

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

Default Re: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Game of thrones: Fire and Blood 2.1.2 (WTW 1.0 MAP IMPORTED + ESSOS ADDED!)

Quote Originally Posted by The Senate View Post
    Hi! I'm new here but just wanted to say I am so glad I discovered this mod. I just downloaded it and it looks incredible. Great work and thank you for doing this! It's a fun way to pass quarantine time. Does anyone here play any hotseats with this or other mods? I haven't been able to find anything.
    Click the thingy in my signature and you'll be directed to the hotseat subforum on TWC, always plenty of stuff going on there
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

Default Re: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Game of thrones: Fire and Blood 2.1.2 (WTW 1.0 MAP IMPORTED + ESSOS ADDED!)

Oh wow, thank you! There's a lot happening there haha. Now to navigate my way around. Are there any specifically for newer members? I appreciate your help.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Senate View Post
    Oh wow, thank you! There's a lot happening there haha. Now to navigate my way around. Are there any specifically for newer members? I appreciate your help.
    Anything specifically marked "Newbloods" is for new players, though I'm not sure if any of those are running right now. I'd say post your questions etc in the chat thread, and the game staff will help you out
    and Peaman

PeaMan's Avatar Winter Is Coming

Quote Originally Posted by Crociato78 View Post
    I too would have made House Reyne units in House Lannister style.
    In a coat of gold or a coat of red a lion still has claws

Updated the OP with a bunch of previews, more to come soon..

Here's the changelog for V2.2 so far. -

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

• Bowstring animation for all ranged units
    • Fixed essos rivers and added bridges and land crossings (can no longer walk over the rivers, will have to use the bridges etc)
    • Smoothed rivers (not finished yet)
    • Minor house rosters for the Crownlands, unit cards, unit card info and banners included (Rosby, Stokeworth, Hayford, Buckwell, Celtigar and Velaryon)
    • Minor house rosters for the Iron Isles, unit cards, unit card info and banners included (Harlaw, Goodbrother, Saltcliffe and Orkwood)
    • House Reyne roster, unit cards, unit card info and banners included
    • Character strat models for the Westerlands (Brax, Kenning, Reyne, Serrett, Westerling, Marbrand, Farman, Crakehall, Lefford and Banefort)
    • Character strat models for the Ironborn (Harlaw, Goodbrother, Drumm, Blacktyde, Botley, Sunderly, Saltcliffe and Orkwood)

• Character strat models for the Stormlands (Errol, Fell, Buckler and Connington)
    • Character strat models for the Reach (Redwyne, Meadows, Hewett and Footly)
    • Character strat models for Dorne (Fowler, Wyl and Gargalen)
    • Character strat model for the Vale (Waxley)
    • Character strat model for the Riverlands (Smallwood)
    • New UI (thanks to WTW 1.0 team)
    • Improved faction icons.
    • General map changes
    • Freefolk can recruit Giants in some of their settlements, same with the others and undead giants (1 unit every 10 turns) (the starks can also recruit wildling and giants if they conquer beyond the wall)
    • Garrisons added to rebel settlements
    • Added ports to settlements (rhoyne has ports so sails can sail the river)
    • Unit descriptions for almost every unit
    • Changes to unit stats and upkeep
    • Generic general and captain portraits for the Dothraki
    • Ports added to settlements
    • Changed the lord of Stokeworth starting character from Byrch to Stokeworth
    • Added Sandor Clegane for Joffrey in WO5K
    • Buckler unit cards + unit card info
    • Crownland cavalry unit card + unit card info
    • New Dothraki unit cards
    • Lowered Giants defence stats
    • Changed the rogue prince campaign to the first campaign to fit the timeline, the dance of dragons is now the 2nd custom campaign

Bugs fixed -

• Dothraki cant recruit (no building slots)
    • Dance of dragons - targaryen cant recruit Fossoway, Tarly
    • The Rogue Prince faction generals die when coming of age/adopted
    • The rouge prince daemon targaryen silver surfer units
    • Says the king beyong the wall is dead when slavers bay leader dies (fixed wrong text also)
    • Slavers bay generals die when coming of age/adopted

All 500 unit slots have now been used, some unit models may change in the future but in the meantime here's some previews.. -

House Westerling units -

House Serrett units -

House Kenning units -

House Banefort units -

Slavers Bay roster -

A little change to the map to add immersion -

Last edited by PeaMan; June 13, 2020 at 04:26 PM.

An update on whats been added/being worked on currently..

10% chance of finding a long lost valyrian steel sword in the Eyrie,- note: all known valyrian steel weapons have been added with triggers to steal them if you kill the general in battle, if the wielder of the swords die naturally their sons will inherit them, if they don't have a son the sword can be claimed from their ancestral seat with a 30% chance. -

A bunch of Valyrian steel swords and armour sets can now be found in the Valyrian Ruins settlement (including Brightroar, the valyrian steel sword of House Lannister which was lost when King Tommen II sailed to plunder old valyria after the doom)

7 more custom campaigns have been added and are currently being worked on, the mod now features all the major conflicts of westeros starting with the war of conquest. The total number of campaigns now stand at 15.. the new campaigns are the following..

• Faith Militant Uprising
    • Conquest of Dorne (Based on Daeron I aka the Young Dragon's invasion of Dorne)
    • Third Blackfyre Rebellion
    • Fourth Blackfyre Rebellion
    • War of Ninepenny Kings (Fifth Blackfyre Rebellion)
    • Greyjoy's Rebellion
    • A Storm of Swords

The Faith Militant uprising is completed, a little sneak peak..

Last edited by PeaMan; June 13, 2020 at 04:25 PM.

Hi I wanted to say thanks forthe mod, I'm having a lot of fun with it, but I have a question, for the 7 campaigns, I'm unable to change the years per turn forthe last 3 campaigns: War of Five Kings, A Feast for Crows, Winds_of_Winter, I tried the same steps that I use for the rest, they work, but this 3 are giving me problems, any guide of what can I do?

Quote Originally Posted by TADAM View Post
    Hi I wanted to say thanks forthe mod, I'm having a lot of fun with it, but I have a question, for the 7 campaigns, I'm unable to change the years per turn forthe last 3 campaigns: War of Five Kings, A Feast for Crows, Winds_of_Winter, I tried the same steps that I use for the rest, they work, but this 3 are giving me problems, any guide of what can I do?
    Double check the timescale in the desc_strat and ageing script in their relevant campaigns is correct.

Thanks for replying, I checked already and tried several times, even followed the steps that I used with the previous ones and is not working, I'm working with 12 turn script, I replace that for the 3YPT, then for the "descr_strat" the start date, I put winter and timescale 0.0835, that should be enough, right?

Quote Originally Posted by TADAM View Post
    Thanks for replying, I checked already and tried several times, even followed the steps that I used with the previous ones and is not working, I'm working with 12 turn script, I replace that for the 3YPT, then for the "descr_strat" the start date, I put winter and timescale 0.0835, that should be enough, right?
    Yea that should change the turns per year, I'll post a add-on with the next release changing the turns to 10 per year for those who prefer longer years.

The work carries on, some more previews.. -

Faith Militant uprising, King Maegor 'The Cruel' -

The Conquest of Dorne, Daeron and the Dragonknight invading via the Boneway while Rickon Stark and Lyonel Tyrell invade from the Prince's Pass with an army of Northmen and Reachmen.. -

Third Blackfyre Rebellion, Targaryen family tree (House Blackfyre invade via Crackclaw point under Haegon and his brother Aenys and Bittersteel with the Golden Company) -

Fourth Blackfyre Rebellion, Targaryen family tree (House Blackfyre invade via Sharp Point and Stonedance under Daemon III, his uncle Aenys who was actually murdered by bloodraven by this point but I wanted a BF heir) and Bittersteel with the Golden Company -

War of Ninepenny Kings, Maelys and his band of 9 -

Greyjoy's Rebellion, the north rallies to their lord.. -

A Storm of Swords, war in the north -

A Storm of Swords, Robb's invasion of the Westerlands -

Essos unit cards (info cards included) -

Blog Entries

Lookin good, nice work!
    and Peaman

Did anyone noticed that the night king has stanis bodyguard?
    Is it intended that almost all the diferent units in westeros have the same stats?

Is there any script or anything hapening if i kill the nightking?

Quote Originally Posted by PavleSubich View Post
    Did anyone noticed that the night king has stanis bodyguard?
    Is it intended that almost all the diferent units in westeros have the same stats?

Is there any script or anything hapening if i kill the nightking?
    What version of the mod are you playing?

Some more previews..

New faction icons -

Changes to the dragon textures (they fly when running) -

Balerion 'The Black Dread' -

Vhaegar -

Meraxes -

Moondancer -

Tessarion 'The Blue Queen' -

Meleys 'The Red Queen' -

Caraxes 'The Blood Wyrm'-

Seasmoke -

Shrykos -

Syrax -

Tyraxes -

Vermax -

Dreamfyre -

Sunfyre 'The Golden' -

Arrax -

Drogon -

Viserion -

Rhaegel -

Last edited by PeaMan; June 24, 2020 at 10:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaMan View Post
    What version of the mod are you playing?
    Latest

I just today played starks and i noticed that i get unsulied and doltrakies to help me

Stil unded are hard to kill

Quote Originally Posted by PavleSubich View Post
    Latest

I just today played starks and i noticed that i get unsulied and doltrakies to help me

Stil unded are hard to kill
    Join the discord, I have released an early version to gather reports. The undead have been weakened in it I believe.

https://discord.gg/FmxPbNA

OK im heero there.
    Anyways long time ago i instaled dream of spring and i liked the map and the concept of the mod and wished that it had the units of other mods who were based on the series.Now i got it <3

Cant wait for the more balanced version.The design in this mod are perfect,the idea is perfect.I like the concept of others having weak stats but maximal in numbers with high morale.It makes them so hard to get rid off.Now only the dothraki army that i get on the start can kill them,the unsulid army cant beat them in a single combat
    Last edited by PavleSubich; June 26, 2020 at 08:26 AM.

Vladyvid's Avatar Wizard of Turmish

Hey PeaMan, how do the dragons work? They run around shooting fire? I didnt think you could have dragons in this engine, im intrigued.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladyvid View Post
    Hey PeaMan, how do the dragons work? They run around shooting fire? I didnt think you could have dragons in this engine, im intrigued.
    Yeah, the dragons fly when running/charging and shoot when doing both. I've been working on some custom projectiles aka different variants of dragon flame, Some are done but its a real pain to get the colours correct.

I've also buffed the dragon fire projectile so they will decimate units and walls alike, perhaps they are too op but I'll see how the players like it

One downfall of making the dragons capable of destroying walls etc is that they don't shoot when flying, remove the mounted_engine and they shoot when flying but cant destroy walls etc. I'll try find a work around to this hopefully.