Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: [SUBMOD] Westeros Total War: Fire and Blood 2.3 (ESSOS ADDED!)

Default Re: Game of thrones: Fire and Blood [RELEASED SUBMOD]

I am having some really strange issues with this submod, when I start it, it all loads up and such and when I choose to play as targaryens, I end up with two factions leaders, Daenerys Stormborn ( King Daenerys ...for some reason ) and King Ardrian, what is going on here? Have I done something wrong? It is the 3.0 version.

PeaMan's Avatar Winter Is Coming

Quote Originally Posted by Crociato78 View Post
    Hi, PeaMan!

Good news!

I solved the problems with the models of the new units!

If you want, I decrease the distance of the shield to the arm and the scabbard of the sword to the pelvis (they are slightly distant), in all the units.

Do I have to make the correction to all the units?

Let me know!
    Go for it, it can be included in the next release with the other work you sent me.

VltimaRatio has returned and is working on new units for the mod, perhaps you both could help each other out.

Do you have discord by chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Anon90 View Post
    I am having some really strange issues with this submod, when I start it, it all loads up and such and when I choose to play as targaryens, I end up with two factions leaders, Daenerys Stormborn ( King Daenerys ...for some reason ) and King Ardrian, what is going on here? Have I done something wrong? It is the 3.0 version.
    Most likely an oversight on my part, just ignore Adrian or send him on a suicide mission.

Domesticus

I'm glad VltimaRatio is back!

If you accept, I will correct the distance the shields and distance of the scabbard (where it is necessary).

After I continue to create new units, from the existing ones.

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Quote Originally Posted by PeaMan View Post
    Go for it, it can be included in the next release with the other work you sent me.

VltimaRatio has returned and is working on new units for the mod, perhaps you both could help each other out.

Most likely an oversight on my part, just ignore Adrian or send him on a suicide mission.
    Actually, i would also like an update on what units Crociato78 has finished so i don't do the same job.

I have the same files plus some other files of heroes.

Would be great if VltimaRatio could also explain what files he still have. I have the heroes Tywin, Tyrion, the Mountain, Jon Snow, Roose Bolton and Stannis Baratheon - all which need some work. The last two just need riging, something Bantu failed to do resulting in glitched models in the mod.

Also, i have the textures and base-models. So i could finish some minor house units. I just don't know which ones. I will find Vltima's text about the units he had sent me in a raw-format. I didn't have the will to make all of them in august of 2017 - due to first doing heavy work and then needing to go back to an early version and start all over again due to a bug. That is why it is called 4.9 and not 5.0.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Domesticus

Hi!

VltimaRatio could load the files of its last created units (example: Glover Spearmen), I don't want to work on units already created by him.

I would like to work on units that nobody is already working on.

Now I can correct the distance (of the shields and scabbards) of all the units (where they need).

We will be able to agree on the work to be done!?

Domesticus

Yes, I have discord!

Where can I write to you?

PeaMan's Avatar Winter Is Coming

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Nygren View Post
    Actually, i would also like an update on what units Crociato78 has finished so i don't do the same job.

I have the same files plus some other files of heroes.

Would be great if VltimaRatio could also explain what files he still have. I have the heroes Tywin, Tyrion, the Mountain, Jon Snow, Roose Bolton and Stannis Baratheon - all which need some work. The last two just need riging, something Bantu failed to do resulting in glitched models in the mod.

Also, i have the textures and base-models. So i could finish some minor house units. I just don't know which ones. I will find Vltima's text about the units he had sent me in a raw-format. I didn't have the will to make all of them in august of 2017 - due to first doing heavy work and then needing to go back to an early version and start all over again due to a bug. That is why it is called 4.9 and not 5.0.
    Yea go for it, I asked VltimaRatio if he would create some hero models and he wanted to but is creating other units first is what he said. I did mention creating some strat map models for the hero models you mentioned above for the campaign map(but I don't think he had the required files). He is also reworking the GOT style rosters into a AOPK style so there will be sub-region rosters such as 'karstark levy, swords etc' (which will have the sigils of the houses sworn to house karstark on their shield and act as bannermen for the region using GOT style models) while the karstark house troops will be renamed to Karhold swordsmen or so, same with all the other houses.

I also have around 70 unique character voice soundtracks stored away for gendry, cersei, randyll+dickon, doran+oberyn+ellaria+sandsnakes and more. Would you be up for adding them if I explained how? It's actually very simple to do, I could send you a short guide that will include 3 simple screenshots and easy steps on how to add them (only like 3 things to do and it's easy). It could be useful to know since you work on many other mods also that could perhaps have them added.

Quote Originally Posted by Crociato78 View Post
    Yes, I have discord!

Where can I write to you?

Hit me up on PeaMan#7515

If it doesn't work send me your discord name and I'll add you.
    Last edited by PeaMan; April 06, 2019 at 05:23 PM.

Domesticus

Yea go for it, I asked VltimaRatio if he would create some hero models and he wanted to but is creating other units first is what he said. I did mention creating some strat map models for the hero models you mentioned above for the campaign map(but I don't think he had the required files). He is also reworking the GOT style rosters into a AOPK style so there will be sub-region rosters such as 'karstark levy, swords etc' (which will have the sigils of the houses sworn to house karstark on their shield and act as bannermen for the region using GOT style models) while the karstark house troops will be renamed to Karhold swordsmen or so, same with all the other houses.

I also have around 70 unique character voice soundtracks stored away for gendry, cersei, randyll+dickon, doran+oberyn+ellaria+sandsnakes and more. Would you be up for adding them if I explained how? It's actually very simple to do, I could send you a short guide that will include 3 simple screenshots and easy steps on how to add them (only like 3 things to do and it's easy). It could be useful to know since you work on many other mods also that could perhaps have them added.

Hit me up on PeaMan#7515

You have disabled friend requests.

My username:
    Crociato78#3613
    Last edited by Crociato78; April 08, 2019 at 02:06 PM.

Hit me up on PeaMan#7515

I have all the heroes Vltima sent me in 2017 so i could simply send them to him. I cannot fix them myself because they do need rigging. Tyrion and Joffrey also have grown-man bodies and could use a smaller base so that they do not be as tall as the ordinary soldiers.

- Joffrey and Tywin are just reskins of the Lannister Swordsmen but for some reason CTD when trying to use their skins in battle. So that is why i would prefer sending the files to Vltima as i myself cannot fix them.

- I do also have the Iron born Mount&Blade models that we got from a M&B modder. They have the style of the show and it is about six elite/medium units. But there were some trouble with the textures making things hard for both Vltima and Bantu - if he wants them i still have them saved and secure. The models are awesome quality but they are in M&B format so may be hard to use the files.

My name on Discord is the same as here.

About voices i could be interested as i am about to add voices to Warcraft Total War in the next update as well. Bantu Chieftain (the modeller of that mod) wrote he would finish up the Vrykul faction roster during this week.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again

- The Havamal

Here is the text he sent me before leaving in 2017:

"
    Re: WotN New unit/units.

Looks like I won't be able to mod any more after today (until christmas) so I'm sending all I have, Roose and Stannis are not rigged to the skeleton but they're in ms3d format. I didn't have time to add a sword to Roose but that's just a problem for the strat model you can add one from any unit using the attachment texture for battle models.

I changed some stuff for Frey and Tyrell, in the edu the upgrades appear different now just a heads up. There's a penrose unit texture and attachment (Renly bannermen) using the same mesh as the bracken units. The heaviest upgrade for mallister (swords and knights) can be used as a placeholder for that armor upgrade for other houses as the armor looks kind of neutral, just use the right gta and it should look ok. I'll make something more unique later.

Houses like hornwood, glover and cuy can also be expanded with the gtas included."

So the Renly bannermen Penrose could be added - and House Hornwood, Glover and Cuy can be expanded. I will also be willing to send the heroes and Ironborn if they are wanted.

I don't know what happened to the Theon Greyjoy and Jamie Lannister heroes.
    Last edited by Mr_Nygren; April 07, 2019 at 07:34 AM.

- The Havamal

Per request, I have made a Fire and Blood 3.0 install video. Fire and Blood overhauls Medieval 2 into the Game of Thrones universe. Let me know in the comments if you run into and issues!

Enjoyable campaign as the Tully's.
    Until I killed Jaime lannister in a battle and the game crashed.
    Log file didn't capture the reason for the crash.
    Did show a whole load of other errors though, although how many are critical I can't say.
    Mainly EDB asnd character traits, but also in campaign_script, ancillaries etc.

Been cleaning up the unit rosters faction by faction making little fixes and revamping some units completely, like the greyjoy units here. Also attempted a bravosi merc unit, the unarmored one should have a crossbow as primary weapon.

Tarlys based on season 7 are close to finished too - should be easy to make randyll / dickon based on the armored one.

This cleaning up means removing units which causes crashes - which is why I'm working on a clean PK folder I can hopefully add the corrected settlements to.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	newgreyjoy.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	119.2 KB 
ID:	358163Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bravo.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	111.2 KB 
ID:	358164Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tarly.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	140.8 KB 
ID:	358165
    Winter is Coming

Domesticus

Very beautiful! Congratulations!

Atticus-R's Avatar Libertus

Hi guys, just wanted to say im really enjoying this mod and in particuler the WOFK. Keep up the awesome work people!

Atticus-R's Avatar Libertus

Hi guys, just wanted to say im really enjoying this mod and in particuler the WOFK. Keep up the awesome work people!

Hey! The mod looks nice, but I have a problem - since i am suck at medieval ii, then i tried to add attack to stark bodyguards. immediately crashed when tried to continue campaign. and this happens if you edit any unit stat, even by just one for example

Quote Originally Posted by VltimaRatio View Post
    Been cleaning up the unit rosters faction by faction making little fixes and revamping some units completely, like the greyjoy units here. Also attempted a bravosi merc unit, the unarmored one should have a crossbow as primary weapon.

Tarlys based on season 7 are close to finished too - should be easy to make randyll / dickon based on the armored one.

This cleaning up means removing units which causes crashes - which is why I'm working on a clean PK folder I can hopefully add the corrected settlements to.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	newgreyjoy.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	119.2 KB 
ID:	358163Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bravo.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	111.2 KB 
ID:	358164Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tarly.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	140.8 KB 
ID:	358165
    They look good as usual man.

Are those Greyjoys? What about the ones with Theon's armour?

Any news about the Dothraki/Targaryens/Golden Company?

Btw, i did more than be a part of the SGI/Parafix project, i did code every Targaryen unit into their mods (the code is still the same) and i did not only code those units as you probably know. I did actually make the basic/medium units out of your one Targaryen Spearmen unit - by editing the meshes in the MS3D-program and using your textures. It was about ten units that i made for the Targaryens out of your one mesh and many textures.

That is why i am still salty about the treatment in 2017 from Parafix. I felt used and then he kept my work (your models, but i had coded them into the mod and also made all the variations using your files - took me hours if not days to do) so i find it insulting that i am not being credited in their release. Not even mentioned. I do think his Targaryen unit cards have less quality than mine will have, but being lazy i wouldn't be against taking cards - when he did basically take the units that i had worked on. Because i did never ever say that anyone would get the work i've done if i am not a part of the project.

Edit: Oh, and your Targaryen Spearmen-unit were totally glitched i recall. I first got Jurcek1987 to help me fix it. When he had made that unit working i made the variations. So basically the whole medium/basic units of the Targaryens wouldn't exist without my work - then they would be one WIP unfinished Targaryen Spearmen unit.

Of course the Unsullied and the Dothraki were already in the mod, but not the Dragon/Targaryen units. I do also remember fixing issues with the Dothraki not holding their swords.
    Last edited by Mr_Nygren; May 14, 2019 at 05:21 AM.

- The Havamal

Hi,
    I'm trying to play on Mac OS. I put the folder mod in ~/Librery/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/Medieval II Total War/data/mods/ . Then I launch the game with the Advanced Options "--features.mod=mods/FireAndBlood3.0"
    Works all fine but when I try to start a new campaign the game crash. What I can do?
    Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by Tower99 View Post
    Hi,
    I'm trying to play on Mac OS. I put the folder mod in ~/Librery/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/Medieval II Total War/data/mods/ . Then I launch the game with the Advanced Options "--features.mod=mods/FireAndBlood3.0"
    Works all fine but when I try to start a new campaign the game crash. What I can do?
    Thank You
    Most mods do not work on a Mac. Especially not if they have custom siege engines or custom settlements.

- The Havamal