Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: [SUBMOD] Westeros Total War: Fire and Blood 2.3 (ESSOS ADDED!)

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Default Re: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Game of thrones: Fire and Blood 2.0 (WTW 1.0 MAP IMPORTED)

Quote Originally Posted by PeaMan View Post
    So I planned to keep this a secret until the next release but I couldn't help myself..

The mod now uses all 199 regions and Essos has been added though its a WIP, some sneak peaks..

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Good job, even though i had been warned. I do understand why you couldn't keep yourself from previewing your work- it gives satisfaction seeing people react to the work done even if it's not completed yet. It also makes you continue if the reception is well recieved.

I do believe there should be a slave-city between Mereen and Yunkai- Astapor or something? Just a thought.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Default Re: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Game of thrones: Fire and Blood 2.0 (WTW 1.0 MAP IMPORTED)

New strat model for the kingsguard, credits to VltimaRatio for the unit and to Bantu_Chieftan who converted and rigged the model.

Cool, so Bantu did create the strat-model that you wanted. I could use that model for House of Joffrey instead of the Lannister-model as well- it fits better seeing as his generals are the Kingsguard.

For Dany i'd suggest using the Unsullied officer model. Vltima created one officer, and one ordinary Unsullied- it just needs a strat-model.
    Last edited by Mr_Nygren; November 04, 2019 at 03:58 AM.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again

- The Havamal

PeaMan's Avatar Winter Is Coming

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Nygren View Post
    Cool, so Bantu did create the strat-model that you wanted. I could use that model for House of Joffrey instead of the Lannister-model as well- it fits better seeing as his generals are the Kingsguard.

For Dany i'd suggest using the Unsullied officer model. Vltima created one officer, and one ordinary Unsullied- it just needs a strat-model.
    Yea I couldn't help myself lol, unfortunately I've reached the max limit for regions so no more can be added unless I remove others.

I can set it up for you so you can have the lannister strat model for the generals and kingsguard model limited to the KG like how fire and blood if you like.

Volantis faction -

Yea I couldn't help myself lol, unfortunately I've reached the max limit for regions so no more can be added unless I remove others.

I can set it up for you so you can have the lannister strat model for the generals and kingsguard model limited to the KG like how fire and blood if you like.
    Yes, i understood that lol. Astapor is the first city Dany took, and she left it in the hands of a guy that would betray her later- so she'd have to stop the rebellion. She had left them with too much freedom. I believe it were Astapor, then Yunkai and last Mereen. It's more important as a settlement than some of the others. But it's your decision in the end, i just think it made more sense than some of the settlements no one has heard of.

Sure, if you want to- i will get back to GoT soon after i've updated HTW with the final patch. It will be a bigger patch because i had done more mistakes than i thought, and because i'm fixing scripts Neph left behind.

- The Havamal

Astapor and Yunkai are included in the map though they weren't in view in the meereen preview. Here's a sneak peak of them.

Astapor and Yunkai are included in the map though they weren't in view in the meereen preview. Here's a sneak peak of them.

Cool, that's good to see, also good job on the Harpy symbols etc.

When the map is completed, and the factions included- you'd just need a modeller such as Vltima to make the rosters. I do hope he will return for your project so that these factions can get the proper style- his style is the best. Not sure why he took a break from GoT but here's to hoping he will return to make their units.

- The Havamal

Cool, that's good to see, also good job on the Harpy symbols etc.

When the map is completed, and the factions included- you'd just need a modeller such as Vltima to make the rosters. I do hope he will return for your project so that these factions can get the proper style- his style is the best. Not sure why he took a break from GoT but here's to hoping he will return to make their units.
    I know, it will be a pain to get rosters for the factions but I'll figure something out hopefully Vltima returns at some point, I could ask Bantu if he could expand upon the 1.0 free city units and create rosters for them but he's currently working on the char strat models which will be the unsullied/dothraki next.

At least the Dothraki will have a roster though and the unsullied will do for the slavers bay faction for now. I may also set the unsullied as the bodyguard unit for the free cities.

All the new factions have been added and currently they are 'Slavers bay, Volantis, Three Daughters, Free Cities, Qohor, Norvos, the stepstones and the Dothraki. The count now stands at 28 so 3 more can be added which will be gardener, durradon and a separate targaryen faction for a rogue prince scenario.

I also added over a hundred new names and surnames for the new factions so everything is coming along nicely and is almost done but for the units unfortunately.

I know, it will be a pain to get rosters for the factions but I'll figure something out hopefully Vltima returns at some point, I could ask Bantu if he could expand upon the 1.0 free city units and create rosters for them but he's currently working on the char strat models which will be the unsullied/dothraki next.

At least the Dothraki will have a roster though and the unsullied will do for the slavers bay faction for now. I may also set the unsullied as the bodyguard unit for the free cities.

All the new factions have been added and currently they are 'Slavers bay, Volantis, Three Daughters, Free Cities, Qohor, Norvos, the stepstones and the Dothraki. The count now stands at 28 so 3 more can be added which will be gardener, durradon and a separate targaryen faction for a rogue prince scenario.

I also added over a hundred new names and surnames for the new factions so everything is coming along nicely and is almost done but for the units unfortunately.
    That sounds great! Yeah- but the map needs a lot of more terrain as it's kind of flat compared to the Westeros-island. That's gonna take some effort as well.

Yeah, Bantu might be able to create models- he had done Stark-models in the past based on the show. They were better than a lot of models, but Vltima's are on a different level.

- The Havamal

That sounds great! Yeah- but the map needs a lot of more terrain as it's kind of flat compared to the Westeros-island. That's gonna take some effort as well.

Yeah, Bantu might be able to create models- he had done Stark-models in the past based on the show. They were better than a lot of models, but Vltima's are on a different level.
    Yea the continent is quite flat besides the mountains, I'll see what I can do.

Unsullied strat model, converted and rigged by Bantu_Chieftan -

Glover strat model -

Unsullied strat model, converted and rigged by Bantu_Chieftan -

Great work man, i have been totally busy with HTW for the last week or so. I'm starting to get to the final bits now and will return to GoT after.

I can make Daenarys a single-unit general riding a Dragon now. I'd suggest using Drogon for that.

Yeah, those Unsullied by Bantu Chieftain look great!

- The Havamal

Glover strat model -

Cool, yes if you want you could help me with adding minor house strat-models. I've never figured out how to add more than a general/captain.

- The Havamal

We'll see, first I have to finish them for fire and blood.

Golden Company units -

This is looking really good!

I have never played any Game of Thrones mod but I was a big fan of GOT, before the terrible final season, and so, I would like to try this mod, but first help you guys with scripts and new events for the campaign.

Sorry, double post. Please someone delete this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Lusitanio View Post
    This is looking really good!

I have never played any Game of Thrones mod but I was a big fan of GOT, before the terrible final season, and so, I would like to try this mod, but first help you guys with scripts and new events for the campaign.
    That would be most helpful, I'll PM you so we can discuss it further.

Nice to see that VltimaRatio finally sent you those Golden Company units.

- Did he send you the entire rosters of the old factions but re-worked?

He told me in may that he had remade all the rosters.

- The Havamal