Thread: Changing siege maps to play on land

Default Changing siege maps to play on land

Pardon my ignorance, but is there a way to change it so that the Shogun 2 siege maps can be played on the land setting? When playing online multiplayer, siege has time limits but land does not. My friends are noobs at the game and they can't fully enjoy or take over a castle within those limits, any help or suggestion with this issue is greatly appreciated

Default Re: Changing siege maps to play on land

I think the best person that can answer that is Weierstrass.

Default adjusting height

How do I adujust the height of walls and stone floors? Trying to create a castle map so i can play it in land online with friends so i don't have to worry about timers

And would it be possible to take publicly available maps on steam and save them as my own map and change the text in the map_info file. if so, that would save me so much time. I don't know if that is a no no, but i just want to play a castle map on land

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

It's often better to post a question in a thread about something in the game and in this case it's about maps. Threads merged.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

I tried making a simple map just to see if I could get it to work. I am able to deploy units alright, but as soon as I start the match, the game crashes. Can anyone suggest on stuff to make changes for it? I heard from a video that adding mountains to the border causes less rendering issues or something. So I tried adding it and it didn't help.

Anyone that takes a look at it, very appreciative. Oh, and the map is under the default name and under the land type when doing the battle

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1749389911