Don't get me wrong, I like Mortal Empires. I wish it was a bit better and less squashed on the New World side, but what really kills it for me is the turn end time. It's a shame because the old world factions are my favourites, and I can't play them in the much quicker Vortex campaign. So why not bring back the Old World campaign? Sure I could re-install Warhammer 1 and play that, but then I would lose the updates (WH 2 skill trees, yarrr update aka bloodlines update) and it just wouldn't feel right. Is there a mod for this?
Edit: For clarification, I'd want an updated Old World campaign with the climates, Kemmler's new start position, that new dwarf start position, the skaven holds, all that stuff, but otherwise completely remove the new world stuff, including those factions, to save on load time. most of my ME campaigns never cross the ocean anyway, so having those factions rolling through the turn order is just pointless to me
Edit 2: I'd also like to be able play the Vortex map without having to worry about the vortex