Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Great War VI - The German Empire

Default Re: The Great War VI - The German Empire

Quote Originally Posted by B-DizL View Post
    What things in particular?

Not easy sadly There are other TGW mods for NTW are on my long term list of work before anything in ETW would be done.

GPU:
    XFX Radeon R9 390X DirectX 12 R9-390X-8256 8GB 512-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 CrossFireX Support Video Card

CPU:
    AMD FX-8370 with AMD Wraith Cooler Vishera 8-Core 4.0 GHz (4.3 GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ 125W FD8370FRHKHBX Desktop Processor

Motherboard:
    GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 AM3+ AMD 990FX + SB950 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard

RAM:
    G.SKILL TridentX Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866 (PC3 14900) Desktop Memory Model F3-1866C8D-16GTX

Harddrive:
    SK hynix SL308 2.5" 500GB SATA III TLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) HFS500G32TND-N1A2A

really good config! do you have random crashes without bunkers like me? i also have 16Gb ram for the moment but my pc is 6 years old

B-DizL's Avatar TGW Lead Modeller
    Patrician

I upgraded my pc recently to be able to use an oculus rift headset so it runs regular games really well. Most of my play testing has involved just the campaign map and not many battles since battles take way longer. Ive watched alot of lets plays for TGW 5.1.4 and while they do have crashes they are able to play for a very long time without any game ending crashes.

If you look in the game files for the mod can you see if there is a crash log or something like that we can look at? I dont recall if we had that in 5.1.4.

@B-Dizl: The changes about the starting provinces and university that I also made.

Patrician

Those types of changes would have to wait til the full release. The hotfix would just be minor fixes.

I upgraded my pc recently to be able to use an oculus rift headset so it runs regular games really well. Most of my play testing has involved just the campaign map and not many battles since battles take way longer. Ive watched alot of lets plays for TGW 5.1.4 and while they do have crashes they are able to play for a very long time without any game ending crashes.

If you look in the game files for the mod can you see if there is a crash log or something like that we can look at? I dont recall if we had that in 5.1.4.

Ok thank you !

Those types of changes would have to wait til the full release. The hotfix would just be minor fixes.

Hey B-Dizl, do you have some news for us about new textures of other factions?

Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by elinath View Post
    Hey B-Dizl, do you have some news for us about new textures of other factions?
    The next update preview will be another startpos update. Not sure when the next uniform update will be tho.

okay,thank you for this amazing work!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12