Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: [Submod] Age of Hellenism for DEI

~Seleukos.I.Nikator~'s Avatar Campidoctor
    The United Europe, currently residing in Norway

Default Re: [Submod] Age of Hellenism for DEI

Thanks for the heads-up, Beedo. As I mentioned above, for the changes to the rebellion script to work properly you need to start a new campaign.

I'm surprised, though, that Seleucids had no rebellion at all with the original script. Normally, it triggers around turn 20 with all, or nearly all the satrapies breaking off.

Would it be safe to import your improved seleukid script into AE?

*And would I have your permission to do so? (I hate that I can't edit things :p)
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; April 25, 2019 at 03:59 AM. Reason: Merged posts.

Sure thing, Dardo! Feel free to use it for AE if you wish so.

I guess you know what to do.

Hi .compatible with [SUBMOD] Official DEI Realism v1.5? how ready mod to play online?

Hi @GyJIeBeP,

The last time I checked there was some minor incompatibility. You may, in theory, play these two mods together, but they are not 100% compatible.

Just make sure you don't use Scipio's submod for custom edicts as that one will obviously conflict with my edicts.

It's fine to play AoH in the multiplayer camapaign.

Hi there, I just started playing as Pontus with this submod and I notice that most AI factions prefer to subjugate rather than conquer a territory, but other than that the mod works fine so far.

Hey white93,

Thanks for the report! My mod doesn't actually change anything with regard to the CAI's occupational decisions, so that's, in fact, a standard DeI feature.

Hope you have a good time with it and feel free to ask if you have any questions!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Seleukos.I.Nikator~ View Post
    Hey white93,

Thanks for the report! My mod doesn't actually change anything with regard to the CAI's occupational decisions, so that's, in fact, a standard DeI feature.

Hope you have a good time with it and feel free to ask if you have any questions!
    Okay I thought it comes from this mod, it's funny because one time Trapezous who just lost their last settlement invade Colchis's territory, but instead of conquering it, they vassalize them instead, and overtime Trapezous was dead due to attrition , thanks for the answer anyway Seleukos!

Really enjoying this mod great work on what you have done been playing a few different campaigns but all as different Greek factions as I like rome to be a big end game threat.

Thinking of doing a campaign as rome soon with this mod is there a good chance either Selucid or egypt would grow as big as AI rome does.

Hey Roman,

I'm glad to hear you enjoy playing the mod!

My intention was to make the Seleucids the most powerful faction that side of the Meditteranean and I believe that the autoresolve bonus they get, plus milder satrapal rebellion for the AI-controlled Seleucids will allow them to thrive and take control. The Ptolemies and Antigonids should also be quite a formidable opponent, but that's not something guaranteed.

If you happen to play Rome with my mod, please, pay particular attention to the Seleucids rebellion and once it triggers, give me some feedback on it.

I would like to know in particular which turn it triggered and how many satrapies broke off. Thanks!

Thank you I'll be starting it in the next few days so I will let you no in my last campaign as sparta it was about turn 20 or so but I didn't look how many left.

I an using the latest version yet the faction name changes have not appeared? im not sure why and I cannot fully tell if the game is using the altest version
    Wil you play the game? the game of thrones.

Hey For Gondor,

Have you used the download link from the post #161? Are only the faction names missing? Are you using the old or the new mod manager?

Hey For Gondor,

Have you used the download link from the post #161? Are only the faction names missing? Are you using the old or the new mod manager?
    I am using the new mod manager, as well as I did use the download link on post 161, I am not sure if anything else is missing, i know that the faction names are, as well as the new procinve names seem to be missing. I havnt checked edicts yet.
    Wil you play the game? the game of thrones.

I bet the new mod manager is the culprit and many users have reported problems with it.

What you have to do is to revert to the old mod manager.

Take a look at this thread for more info and then, please, let me know if reverting to the old manager solved the issue.

Hey guys,

I've finally managed to update the opening most with the complete mod description, edict effects and the mod download link, so just make sure that you are using the latest version of the mod.

I've tweaked also a couple of effects for the edicts - I don't why every time I look at them I feel like changing something...

Also, I just wanna let you know that in the near future I'll focus primarily on my other modding project, Ancient Warfare: Supply and Movement, and once I'm done with that I will return to Age of Hellenism. The next thing I'm gonna do will be the overhaul of the government types for the Hellenic states that I already have a couple of ideas for, so stay tuned.

------
    On another note, the latest website update might have taken a while, but given how much improved it's the text editing on the forum now, I think like it was actually worth it!
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; April 25, 2019 at 04:01 AM. Reason: Merged posts.

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Great plans

Hey guys,

For those who would like to use Age of Hellenism with any of the big overhauls out there such as Data Venia, Testudo or Realism, I've created a streamlined version of Age of Hellenism Lite that includes my script modifications and all the aesthetic changes, but no gameplay modifications that are normally hard to make compatible with other mods, and overhauls in particular.

Please, check the download section at the bottom of the opening post for more info.

Hey guys,

For those who would like to use Age of Hellenism with any of the big overhauls out there such as Data Venia, Testudo or Realism, I've created a streamlined version of Age of Hellenism Lite that includes my script modifications and all the aesthetic changes, but no gameplay modifications that are normally hard to make compatible with other mods, and overhauls in particular.

Please, check the download section at the bottom of the opening post for more info.
    Thank you Seleukos.

You are welcome, andresimoes!

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    Artifex Moderator Emeritus

Let's all congratulate Seleukos for his front page announcement and his overall work with Age of Hellenism