Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: With Fire and Sword 2 (Ogniem i Mieczem II) version 1.3 RELEASE + English partially machine translation

h.fast's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: With Fire and Sword 2 (Ogniem i Mieczem II) version 1.3 RELEASE + English partially machine translation

SirWitan, I'll make some tests. Once I have heard about smth like you wrote. May be it depends on difficulty level? I'm always playing on "very hard|very hard' and never hought about broken naval battles.
    Thanks for your observation. I'll try to deal with it.

Default Re: With Fire and Sword 2 (Ogniem i Mieczem II) version 1.3 RELEASE + English partially machine translation

Thank you for your response! I use the hotseat-modus with normal/normal, everything played by human players (only rebels staying AI)

h.fast's Avatar Libertus

SirWitan, I think I found the mistake. Try this file, please. Now the naval battles settings are equal to vanilla and Stainless Steel (for example).
    In my tests I've lost with Danish fleet against Swedish and with Cossack fleet against Turkish too.

Fix is re-uploaded.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by h.fast; August 12, 2019 at 07:08 PM.

Thank you very much for the quickfix! It worked!

h.fast's Avatar Libertus

Icon4 Re: With Fire and Sword 2 (Ogniem i Mieczem II) version 1.3 RELEASE + English partially machine translation

By the way:
    Quote Originally Posted by ClayDavisUK View Post
    FYI if you are getting a lot of crashes try using the 4GB EXE Patcher (Google it)
    Indeed!
    Forum policy prohibits the discussion regarding altering the executable files, so - NO DISCUSSION here - but let the Google bless you

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456