Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: With Fire and Sword 2 (Ogniem i Mieczem II) version 1.3 RELEASE + English partially machine translation

h.fast's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: With Fire and Sword 2 (Ogniem i Mieczem II) version 1.3 RELEASE + English partially machine translation

Seshomaru, sorry, there was the mistake there.
    Quick fix for you:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1L_...8z-ux49Z0cU-tv
    Move the folder from archive to "OiM2" folder and replace old files.

This fix would be necessary for everyone, who alredy downloaded mod and translation and wants to play Eastern European campaigns.
    In 24 hours we would upload first fix 1.31 and I will refresh archives of translations in the header post.

h.fast's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: With Fire and Sword 2 (Ogniem i Mieczem II) version 1.3 RELEASE + English partially machine translation

First fix 1.31 for users of English partially machine translation version of WFaS ver. 1.3. Links:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nq...4khahrg0Xi8tg9
    https://mega.nz/#!ouJUiCQL!b4l9tZ4Uf...kSPjHg2s7uEry4
    https://yadi.sk/d/A8_g9forQb9jKQ

Move "data" folder from this archive to "OiM2" folder and replace old files.

If you want to start the new Global Campaign (imperial campaign) you have to delete map.rwm file from this folder:
    "...\mods\OiM2\data\world\maps\base"
    If you want to start the new Long Global Campaign (1618_Campaign_Long) you have to delete map.rwm file from this folder:
    "...\mods\OiM2\data\world\maps\campaign\custom\1618_Campaign_Long"

Thank you for the fix! I'll try it later today once I get home and I'll update my post accordingly.

EDIT: Also, you should update your first post with the 1.31 fix. Many people might not read the entire thread and post the same issue.
    Last edited by Seshomaru; January 10, 2019 at 01:13 AM.

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Sadly this mod is unplayable for me it crashes every 2-3 turns. I have installed the hot fix and followed all of the installation instructions.
    Having trouble with my internet so I can't upload the system log yet, but I will soon.

h.fast's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Seshomaru View Post
    Thank you for the fix! I'll try it later today once I get home and I'll update my post accordingly.

EDIT: Also, you should update your first post with the 1.31 fix. Many people might not read the entire thread and post the same issue.
    Ok, would be glad trying to help you if another problems will appears.
    Fix 1.31 includes your fix and it is in the first post already after our moderator became online Thanks for prompt

Quote Originally Posted by isa0005 View Post
    Sadly this mod is unplayable for me it crashes every 2-3 turns. I have installed the hot fix and followed all of the installation instructions.
    Having trouble with my internet so I can't upload the system log yet, but I will soon.
    It's a pity and I don't know what to say... It is not normal. Sometimes the reason could be in system - too good or too old pc, for example. Or sometimes I saw situations when other mods for MTW2 crushed on Windows10.
    Anyway I'll watch your log-file, may be some problems were logged.

Hello

I am quite interested in if factions such as Ottomans, Safavids or Crimean Khanate have totally unique and overhauled roster in the mod?

h.fast's Avatar Libertus

AmiR TimuR, hi! I don't understand your question clearly.
    You asked about difference between this factions? They are different indeed, only mercenaries might be common. Faction units are different.
    Or you ask about ownership of our unit models? As I know almost all units were made by our 3d artists: mr. komatozz, mr. SHREDDER, mr. Devlet Geray-Khan. May be some parts of moddels or textures were used from other mods, but we have all permissions and notes in credits:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

_In process of creating the mod we used
    _elements of models and textures, 2d from the following sources:
    _(permission obtained)
    Mod «Ogniem i Mieczem: Total War»
    Mod «Warhammer: TW (Call of Warhammer)»
    Mod «Rusichi:TW»
    Mod M&B «Age of turbulence»
    Mod «Yaroslavichi»
    Mod «Lithuania mod»
    Mod «For King Or Country»
    Mod «XVII century: Dominium Maris Baltici»
    Game «Mount & Blade: Ogniem i Mieczem» (by Mr. SHREDDER)

When, I end turn in 1621, right when it hits the last faction the game crashes.

Amazing mod though!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Rezorekt; January 10, 2019 at 08:44 AM.

h.fast's Avatar Libertus

Icon4 Re: With Fire and Sword 2 (Ogniem i Mieczem II) version 1.3 RELEASE + English partially machine translation

Quote Originally Posted by Rezorekt View Post
    When, I end turn in 1621, right when it hits the last faction the game crashes.

Amazing mod though!
    Thanks and sorry! I see the mistake, it is in translation. Place this files to "...data/text" folder and replace old ones.
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nz...mQ9ULCcvOwdHTs

isa0005, you can try this too. In event of poor harvest was the mistake in name. This event randomly appears periodically, maybe that's your problem too.

For all: fix 1.31 in header is re-uploaded with new files, links are sames. Who already have downloaded it - you can use the link for Rezorekt above, or download fix 1.31 from first post again and replace files in mod one more time.

Sorry for my sudden newbie mistakes in translation...

Julio85's Avatar Biarchus

Great mod!!!

some problems in runniing beta campaigns :/

Great mod! And thanks for the translation mate!

h.fast's Avatar Libertus

Julio85, thanks! You mean 1550 Campaigns? The author of this campaigns (mr. anty2) disapeared long time ago. I tried to do smth with it, but there were so much problems that I gave up. Almost all last 5 years our team worked on 1618 Global campaigns. It is most completed and stabile, better play it. The developers of 1550 and Old Campaign are not interested in modding MTW2 now. So I can't help with it.But! Few months ago mr. Komatozz anounsed the begginig of new work on XVI century, so we can hope, that XVI c. campaigns would be remade in best way, with new units and stuff:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ew-stuff-(wip)

karasis, thank you too and have fun!

Julio85's Avatar Biarchus

yes that's one...
    dnt worry if the main campain it is working I am very happy

Thanks so much for this new version and for the hot fix!

h.fast's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Julio85 View Post
    yes that's one...
    dnt worry if the main campain it is working I am very happy

Thanks so much for this new version and for the hot fix!
    If it would be my will I would delete those old campaigns out. But some our teammates played it a lot and had fan so those campaigns are in release
    But my the only love is Global Campaign (Long and simple) and in this campaigns I have hundreds of working and playing hours. That's the branch where I'm fine and can help with problems overwhelmingly.
    Hope you will not be disappointed

Gentlemen, my hat is off to you. You've turned this around and made it an amazing work of art.

Good work and well done!

h.fast's Avatar Libertus

Rick, thank you for your kind words!

Thanks guys, this is great. I really loved OiM1 and had given up on finding a working version of this in English.

I had some initial trouble getting it to run - for me, the game was crashing after the intro video. Turns out the issue was that I had installed the mod by extracting the rars directly into the m2tw/mods directory. When I extracted onto the desktop, and then moved the files, the game ran. *shrugs* who knows why...

h.fast's Avatar Libertus

SnuggleBunnies, thanks! The mod launched and that's what counts
    On my little experience i think that the problem could be appeared because of long paths to files and its long names. When you extract files to game directory your OS used temporary directories and some files could be broken, especially if your mtw2/mods directory is on another drive. When you extract to desktop your OS made all actions inside one disc. May be I'm wrong, but I had some problems with those file paths length.
    For example smth like that:
    C:\Users\NameOfUser\AppData\Local\Temp\{c802e8c4-5812-43c2-bbf8-c58f2820a78c}\OiM2\data\animations\MTW2_RTW_Spear_Overhand\SPM_106b_knockdown_launch_RTWimported_concat_SPM_106_knockdown_RTWimported_concat_SPM_107_knockdown_idle_2_Stand_ready_RTWimported.cas

But the main thing is that mod launched and this make me joyful.

Any advice on how to build but keep you economy from going into the red?

h.fast's Avatar Libertus

Rick, what faction? First of all you have to optimize your army. For example dismiss artillery, elite cavalry in deep home regions, complete garrisons with free unkeep units, etc.
    Also you have to set very high taxes in most advanced settlments, use merchants, win in battles (not auto resolve!) to earn robber script money (100-500 florins).

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast