Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: With Fire and Sword 2 (Ogniem i Mieczem II) version 1.3 RELEASE + English partially machine translation

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: With Fire and Sword 2 (Ogniem i Mieczem II) version 1.3 RELEASE + English partially machine translation

I have not tried the fix beyond a few turns on "random" factions. I will need to at least get to turn 89 which is where I usually get.

Default Re: With Fire and Sword 2 (Ogniem i Mieczem II) version 1.3 RELEASE + English partially machine translation

full link final version 1.32
    With Fire and Sword 2 (Ogniem i Mieczem II) version 1.3 RELEASE + English partia mod for Medieval II: Total War: Kingdoms - Mod DB
    install
    extract to folder medieval 2 total war/mods/...here...

guide trick fix reduce crashes
    1.start firt campaign2.end turn to when crashes
    3.reload the game
    4.load save
    5.exit game
    6.reload start new campaign play donesuccessful

Oh fantastic god bless you

new guide trick fix reduce crashes
    1.firt start quick battle and new campaign click end turn several time
    2.exit quick battle and new campaign
    3.players start new campaign or load new campaign save play done

With Fire And Sword 2 (Огнем и Мечом 2) version 1.33 full combint medieval 2 total war language rus and mod With Fire And Sword 2 (Огнем и Мечом 2) language rus (tested turn 23 not crashes)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/4jcyy...gdoms.rar/file

game and mod is language rus please translate to english help me

[QUOTE=trandong;16131629]With Fire And Sword 2 (Огнем и Мечом 2) version 1.33 full combint medieval 2 total war language rus and mod With Fire And Sword 2 (Огнем и Мечом 2) language rus (tested turn 23 not crashes)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/4jcyy...gdoms.rar/file

Hello. can you explain to me/us in more detail what the links are? Is the mod still being worked on in the background? from whom ?
    Is version 1.33 a new version that prevents crash? I was on the link and there should be an update? your second link is that a translation to english? Can't you use the English patch from back then? Thank you for your answer

the game works stably on the russian version
    English patch makes the game unstable

loaded the mod without the English translation and no CTD in 119 turns

Yes, that's what I have been saying. It's something to do with translation. Though I do get script errors on 1550 beta version, which is a shame as it's my preference

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678