Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [RELEASE] ACW 2.5 - American Civil War: December 31, 2018

Default Re: [RELEASE] ACW 2.5 - American Civil War: December 31, 2018

The Confederate Coastal artillery on the Fort Wagner map do nothing. Also units seem to "rout" too quickly with most of the unit still intact. Is there some % of unit loss that they "rout" at ?

Hello, I just installed this wonderful mod however I am running into the unfortunate bug where no audio plays past the SEGA animation. Once in the menu there is no audio whatsoever, only upon deletion of the user.script does audio return, however it is of course the vanilla audio. I tested in battle as well, and no audio played while marching or firing weapons at all. Would much appreciate any help if possible

The 'fixed artillery' got bugged by a last minute change I made to the battle entities. These are corrected in 2.6 which will launch soon. Which units do you believe rout too easily? Most people would say that units take too many losses before breaking. There are serious penalties for taking flank fire and/or being without close support.
    ACW 2.6 - American Civil War Released:

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...ar-June-2-2019

Be sure that you have the acw_sounds.pack installed as well. There should not be sound issues with any part of the mod. You may want to do a verification of your local files via the Steam menu as well. If all the sounds are missing, I suspect the acw_sounds.pack is missing. Also, please be sure you do not have any other mod files installed other than "acw_" files.
    ACW 2.6 - American Civil War Released:

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...ar-June-2-2019

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12