Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wambat's Harad Campaign LP

Default Re: Wambat's Harad Campaign LP

I don't think I have to worry too much about Adunabar. RK is holding North Ithilian, so Adunabar can only throw units at me from the two settlements they hold in that area, and one of them should not be very well developed. I would actually like to resume an alliance with Adunabar, but I think they are allied with Khand at this point, which is an obstacle.

Still, even if they take my lands above the river I can hold them at a fort south of the river indefinitely if needs be. They can't even pump out ships to challenge me because they do not hold a proper port. Whatever may happen, I have no intentions of taking lands in Ithilian; at least, not until I have overrun Gondor.

Last edited by Lifthrasir; November 04, 2019 at 01:07 AM. Reason: Unsolicited advertisement removed

lol - RK vassalizes the Shire! Can't wait to see how this turns out
    One of the most sophisticated Total War modders ever developed...

The gods are punishing me for my hubris in thinking I could succeed where Tulkas gave up.

New video released! Episode 11.

Due to Youtube regulations, I am no longer able to link to videos in the weekly raffles. As such, my video release schedule will no longer be married to the weekly raffles, but I will continue to host weekly raffles to promote the mod. Please be sure to share the raffle links wherever makes sense.
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; November 04, 2019 at 01:07 AM. Reason: Unsolicited advertisement removed

Last edited by Lifthrasir; November 04, 2019 at 01:08 AM. Reason: Unsolicited advertisement removed

Last edited by Lifthrasir; November 04, 2019 at 01:09 AM. Reason: Unsolicited advertisement removed

Last edited by Lifthrasir; November 04, 2019 at 01:10 AM. Reason: Unsolicited advertisement removed

Some may remember a Harad AAR posted by CountMRVHS some time ago in which the Empire of Harad, having achieved its victory conditions, then sent an expeditionary force out to burn down Mithlond. I have some way to go before VC, but I would like to gauge interest in recreating (roughly) this AAR in my current LP. There was some disappointment expressed at my not having published a Rhun campaign yet. If popular opinion leans toward moving on to Rhun once Harad's VC are met, I would be fine with that.

I vote for the expeditionary force
    One of the most sophisticated Total War modders ever developed...

webba84's Avatar Artifex

I like the expeditionary force as well

Ok. I think That is already more than half my viewers. It will be a while. Here's hoping nobody beats me to the punch.

Last edited by Lifthrasir; November 04, 2019 at 01:10 AM. Reason: Unsolicited advertisement removed

Last edited by Lifthrasir; November 04, 2019 at 01:11 AM. Reason: Unsolicited advertisement removed

Last edited by Lifthrasir; November 04, 2019 at 01:13 AM. Reason: Unsolicited advertisement removed

Last edited by Lifthrasir; November 04, 2019 at 01:13 AM. Reason: Unsolicited advertisement removed

Last edited by Lifthrasir; November 04, 2019 at 01:14 AM. Reason: Unsolicited advertisement removed

Last edited by Lifthrasir; November 04, 2019 at 01:14 AM. Reason: Unsolicited advertisement removed

Last edited by Lifthrasir; November 04, 2019 at 01:17 AM. Reason: Unsolicited advertisement removed

Last edited by Lifthrasir; November 04, 2019 at 01:18 AM. Reason: Unsolicited advertisement removed

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast