Thread: NTW 3 Few Questions

Default NTW 3 Few Questions

Hello

I'm interested in this mod, but i have few questions.
    Are units balanced over, cost efficent?
    When i have Old Guard unit they should be able to deal with 2 militia units with no problem.
    It's possible to play as Duchy of Warsaw (I have seen few clips with polish units) ?
    Are there any submods for musket sound?

Thanks a lot.

Lord Davn's Avatar Senator

Default Re: NTW 3 Few Questions

Quote Originally Posted by Mixonik View Post
    Are units balanced over, cost efficent?
    When i have Old Guard unit they should be able to deal with 2 militia units with no problem.
    It's possible to play as Duchy of Warsaw (I have seen few clips with Polish units) ?
    Are there any sub-mods for musket sound?
    The Old Guard is arguably the best unit in the game, and rightly so. They have 123 men (medium size 50%) vs a typical Austrian Militia of 183 men x2 units =366. While the Old Guard may be out numbered almost 3-1 they have excellent maneuver and fire ability, so take advantage of this by attacking one of the militia units on their flank. Do a couple of quick volley fires and then follow up quickly with a bayonet charge. This unit should break and rout giving you time to deal with the other militia unit. Beware that the militia units may move off and rally, so keep a close eye on them.

The Duchy of Warsaw will recruit custom units if they are liberated from Prussia,and the French can recruit a number of Polish units if they occupy the region.