Nice Screenshots.
    Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day

Alexander78's Avatar Campidoctor
    Civitate Content Emeritus

Default Re: Swaeft's Snaps

Very atmospheric, magnificent space landscapes. As always excellent, Swaeft!

Swaeft's Avatar Drama King
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Carmen Sylva View Post
    Nice Screenshots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander78 View Post
    Very atmospheric, magnificent space landscapes. As always excellent, Swaeft!
    Thank you guys Always worth it knowing someone out there is appreciating em.

Swaeft's Scribblings (Library)| Swaeft's Snaps (Gallery)| My Blog (The Lensation)

Campidoctor

Critics: "Anthem is a bad game"
    Swaeft: "Hold my beer"

Keep delivering! You just got a +rep.

Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Derc View Post
    Critics: "Anthem is a bad game"
    Swaeft: "Hold my beer"

Keep delivering! You just got a +rep.
    Well, I have to be honest with you, the graphics are great, but it really is a bad game, heh. Thanks

Swaeft's Scribblings (Library)| Swaeft's Snaps (Gallery)| My Blog (The Lensation)

Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Well, it's been a while. 10 new pictures from TERA Online are now uploaded into the fifth post on the first page.

Turkafinwë's Avatar The Sick Baby Jester
    Content Emeritus

Well well well, I've come to the heart of Swaeftdom it seems. There are a lot of gems to be found here. I'll stay around for awhile and marvel at such wonders.

Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Turkafinwë View Post
    Well well well, I've come to the heart of Swaeftdom it seems. There are a lot of gems to be found here. I'll stay around for awhile and marvel at such wonders.
    Swaeftdom...that's a good one, I'll be stealing, err, I mean using that...take your time

Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

10 new snaps from Need For Speed HEAT are up!

Great pics, maybe I'll try NFS, although I don 't really like racing, I like looking at screens from them more.

Content Emeritus

I agree with Alex, those are some great pics! The last I played Need for Speed was NFS: Most Wanted in like the year 2008, which, I don't have to tell you, is a long time ago. I used to play racing games a lot but have not played any since I left high school (which is also some time ago). It was great fun but also rage-inducing tbh.

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

Nice Screens, especially those in the pouring rain.
    Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day

I agree with Alex, those are some great pics! The last I played Need for Speed was NFS: Most Wanted in like the year 2008, which, I don't have to tell you, is a long time ago. I used to play racing games a lot but have not played any since I left high school (which is also some time ago). It was great fun but also rage-inducing tbh.
    I have a racing game for Xbox called Split/Second that is actually kind of fun, and removes much of that rage element, because the tracks are rigged with explosives and traps, and if you do things like drifting, drafting, or jumps, you gain "energy" to trigger said traps for other racers. It makes it kind of hilarious!
    | Community Creative Writing
    | My Library
    | My Mapping Resources
    | My Nabataean AAR for EBII
    | My Ongoing Creative Writing

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Kilo11 View Post
    I have a racing game for Xbox called Split/Second that is actually kind of fun, and removes much of that rage element, because the tracks are rigged with explosives and traps, and if you do things like drifting, drafting, or jumps, you gain "energy" to trigger said traps for other racers. It makes it kind of hilarious!
    Sounds like great fun! Takes me back to a little game called Road Rash, very violent but oh so fun. Now that's an old game.

Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander78 View Post
    Great pics, maybe I'll try NFS, although I don 't really like racing, I like looking at screens from them more.
    No pressure to try it if you don't like it! I didn't buy the game, simply used the one month of origin access last year to take a massive amount of screenshots (and play at the same time of course )

Quote Originally Posted by Morticia Iunia Bruti View Post
    Nice Screens, especially those in the pouring rain.
    Kind thanks I find that rain makes a lot of screenshots better, especially for open world games like watch dogs.

Sounds like great fun! Takes me back to a little game called Road Rash, very violent but oh so fun. Now that's an old game.
    Those sound amazing! Kind of reminds me of Mad Max but just the driving element. Have you guys also heard of a really old one...crazy taxi? My first "racing" game

Oh, Crazy Taxi was a ridiculous game. Just a straightforward arcade racer that someone thought would be right for console as well. But it was indeed fun (even if only for short time segments).
    | My Library
    | My Mapping Resources

Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Oh, Crazy Taxi was a ridiculous game. Just a straightforward arcade racer that someone thought would be right for console as well. But it was indeed fun (even if only for short time segments).
    Couldn't agree more

Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

10 more pics from TERA Online are up under the content box "TERA Online (3), displayed in this post! I think most MMOs care more about the gameplay than the graphics, but TERA to me has managed to perform both wonderfully. To this date I have yet to see an MMO that eclipses the graphics of this game, which is saying a lot since it debuted in 2012-ish. I hope to share the entirety of screenshots I took in TERA (over 200) one day, because the art team clearly put in tons of effort into designing the landscape. But...lots of editing work to do first...

Those are indeed lovely shots. It doesn't look like that is my kind of game, just judging by the types of stuff I see in it, but you are right that the art department for it outdid themselves!
    | My Library
    | My Mapping Resources

Beautiful screens, Swaeft. Indeed, the game's designers and artists did a great job. But my opinion is that some screens lack sharpness. Don't think I'm being picky, it's just my personal view of some of the details. In general, a very pleasant atmosphere in the pics.