Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Swaeft's Snaps

Swaeft's Avatar Drama King
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Default Re: Swaeft's Snaps

Thanks, well they were taken a long time ago actually, I only got to editing them recently in my spare time. Cheers

Swaeft's Scribblings (Library)| Swaeft's Snaps (Gallery)| My Blog (The Lensation)

Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

10 screenshots from Battlefield 1 are now up, under sorted by games as usual.

Swaeft's Scribblings (Library)| Swaeft's Snaps (Gallery)| My Blog (The Lensation)

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

Nice screens.
    Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day

Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Carmen Sylva View Post
    Nice screens.
    Thanks! I'll probably fiddle with some Anthem screenshots next...

Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Annnnd they're up! 10 Anthem screenshots, enjoy! It was a blast playing that game, but the fun factor quickly fell off, shame that game had so much potential but squandered it all...nevertheless, the art is gorgeous!

Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

10 screenshots from Batman Arkham knight have been added, I have to thank Origin for giving the free month of origin access, got all those shots within a week.

I've hit the 100 image limit for both my first post with the sorted by competitions, and in the third post where the pics are sorted by games. Will have to think of something...next time.

Alexander78's Avatar Campidoctor
    Civitate Content Emeritus

Fantastic atmospheric pictures Swaeft! But sorry, I more like your Battlefield and Anthem screens.

Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander78 View Post
    Fantastic atmospheric pictures Swaeft! But sorry, I more like your Battlefield and Anthem screens.
    Yeah, truly that game is all about the atmosphere, and it does that brilliantly. But you're right, I believe the battlefield and anthem ones have better quality graphics wise, but not by much!

Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

So I have a mini announcement to make: The Lensation returns! For one (or two) editions at least...I won't have the time to do so again come January No weekly commentary this time, just my own humble opinions on pics that I liked but didn't win in their respective week's competitions.

The screenshots I'll be editing next will probably come from either TERA Online or EVE Online. Happy December!

Lensation is back? This is fine, my favorite blog. Though not for long, but there is an opportunity to spend wonderful time reading it. Decent screens presented, great release!

Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Lensation is back? This is fine, my favorite blog. Though not for long, but there is an opportunity to spend wonderful time reading it. Decent screens presented, great release!
    Kind of you to say. Thank you!

Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

10 new screenshots from Star Wars Battlefronts 1&2 are up, in a new post since the previous one reached the 100 image limit per post.

Oh, I love Battlefront, and the images you've posted are all great ones! If you happen to play on Xbox, pm me your gamertag, and you and I can romp some maps together!
    | Community Creative Writing
    | My Library
    | My Mapping Resources
    | My Nabataean AAR for EBII
    | My Ongoing Creative Writing

Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kilo11 View Post
    Oh, I love Battlefront, and the images you've posted are all great ones! If you happen to play on Xbox, pm me your gamertag, and you and I can romp some maps together!
    Thank you! About playing together in battlefront, I happen to play on PC, but I only had the game for a month when they gave one free month of origin access, I don't have access to it anymore, sorry! That's me being a cheapo

Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

10 new shots are up from the game Kingdom Come Deliverance. Had a real blast playing the game, and only discovered it was ansel compatible at the end...

I think that the knightly theme in the games will never die. It is always beautiful and noble. I really liked your KCD screens, Swaeft.

Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

I think that the knightly theme in the games will never die. It is always beautiful and noble. I really liked your KCD screens, Swaeft.
    Thank you! I too hope it never dies, I'm still waiting for Medieval 3 and Kingdom Come 2

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Swaeft View Post
    10 new shots are up from the game Kingdom Come Deliverance. Had a real blast playing the game, and only discovered it was ansel compatible at the end...
    Looks very immersive!

Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Araval View Post
    Looks very immersive!
    Glad you appreciate it!

Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

10 new shots from EVE Online are up! This time the shots are quite similar, took groups of em at once.