Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: WWC_DIADOCHI

Default Re: WWC_DIADOCHI

Quote Originally Posted by leoni View Post
    yes sire....i added dozen of new ancillaries, wifes, names, new custom portraits, reworked every settlement for start buildings, finished new family trees do every faction, still have to fix some starting traits, still making new portraits and started also reskinning models for the new factions....
    so enough to do, but good progress so far...
    Thank you! Custom battles will be available?
    (I'm hungarian. My english is not so good. Sorry.)

leoni's Avatar Campidoctor

M.A.E's Avatar Miles

nice i will follow your development,,
    I Came,I Saw I Partially Differentiate

Will you have more portraits?

for now there are 60 custom portraits, for all that historical characters from the start, plus the already made new portraits from wwc already in the game...thank you both for your comments....

Hi Leoni, do you have a release date for this awesome mod?

HI Leoni When will this mod be released?

Hmm, i did not see my first messafe there, sorry

i hope to release this mod within this year, i still retexturing many units, made some changes to new buildings and testing as always...so far the ai is progressing well, syrakuse after conquering all of sicily invaded south italy, epeiros also, bithynia made good progress too in the shadow of the big powers...the gameplay will be very different with more income and bigger armies from the start

That is great news, is anyone besides you testing it yet? would love to see a let`s play looks awesome man

thank you, i hope saul tyre will help testing doing lets plays again....meanwhile sparta en march...

Hope you will send Saul an invitation soon then, so he can get right into a new lets play with this awesome mod

GROB's Avatar Civis

Hi leoni, we haven't heard from you since August. How things going on with this mod? Hope you are well!

thank you, for your interest, i started a new job, so less time, but i nearly finished the new unit recruitment coding, implemented some more thracian and italic units...so everything is on the way...soon i will start a testing campaign phase, to locate errors and disbalance for the gameplay and write a new garrison script...will post more pic soon...

Hi Leoni i didn't know that you making a new mod with intresting start time, the Romans will face Magna Grecia or Pyrrhus himself amazing, i have a question for WWC/HT, I have a crash every second battle on loading screen during campaign with no message pops up just a crash on desktop and if i launch the game again it will load crashed battle with no problem, but it will crash on another one and so on and on...really annoying, im using an envioronment for rs 2 with less trees on the battle map from lenjane barbarian empires mod and rs2 runs fine but your mod stucks somewhere, you should realy work with that envioronment on your new mod cuz rs 2.6 have lifeless battlemaps with those damn trees everywhere...thank you for your work man i mean really ty, you have been able to capture the atmosphere of this period through this mod better than anyone else...

And yep i tried installation with original files of rs2.6 too, same crash, 1.0+1.07+play one turn zip file, everything done like you said in instructions
    i'm trying to playing with Romans ...

sorry to hear, didnt noticed that...i know there is a lack for some latest models in case of sprites, otherwise, do you managed to accept your rome exe more than 1 gb ram...this causes many problems and was discussed at many times here in the forum...

i tried 4gb patch with all trhee exe files, nothing

and when loading a battle - loading bar gets filled always pooof in the same place i think

could you mention which units dont have sprites...for Rome