Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: WWC_DIADOCHI

Default Re: WWC_DIADOCHI

Quote Originally Posted by leoni View Post
    yeah sorry, things didnt worked the way i wanted to, i found some persistent ctd problems...checked everything without a clue....so i will go on to med2 or rome remastered,because of error log to better find mistakes....i made many new skins, found new textures...but modding will go on...
    That is a shame, personally I think you should continue with this project. Is marvelous, unique and centered in an almost not touched time period. With fascinating factions and historical figures to abandon it. Maybe you could try to port it to Rome Remastered with the help from the Imperium Surrectum's team (they even have their own Discord channel if you're interested.)
    Last edited by Rampante-Cid; April 27, 2022 at 04:22 PM.

Saul Tyre's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Rampante-Cid View Post
    That is a shame, personally I think you should continue with this project. Is marvelous, unique and centered in an almost not touched time period. With fascinating factions and historical figures to abandon it. Maybe you could try to port it to Rome Remastered with the help from the Imperium Surrectum's team (they even have their own Discord channel if you're interested.)
    I've already invited him to our Discord, like you I really appreciate his work and do testing for him whenever he asks(I'm actually doing a LP of Diadochi 2.0 atm) I too am wanting him to continue with his project and think it would be brilliant on Remastered.
    My personality is who I am....my attitude depends on who you are!!!
    RTR: Imperium Surrectum Team Member/adviser/tester
    RTR Project Group member/RTR8_4.0 beta tester.
    RSII_WWC Team Member/tester.XC_5 Beta tester
    My TW youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/SaulTyre

yeah sorry, things didnt worked the way i wanted to, i found some persistent ctd problems...checked everything without a clue....so i will go on to med2 or rome remastered,because of error log to better find mistakes....i made many new skins, found new textures...but modding will go on...
    Oh, that's a shame, but no worries. I'm glad to have what you've done so far, and I'm very thankful for it. If one day you manage to port Diadochi to Medieval 2 it would be the icing on top of the cake. Concerning Remastered, I simply don't like it at all (but that's my opinion). Cheers, and give a hello once in a while

Thats a damn shame!!!!!

The mod was great sir!!! Best Diadochi mod I think!!!!

Good health to you, thanks for the FREE effort you put in.

I would avoid that discord, they are sensitive. Be warned.....

leoni's Avatar Campidoctor

for a while i toyed around with rome remastered, but i m no fan of the mini interface, also i always faced lack of performance, with new pc win 11...very anoying...so i will bring wwc_diadochi over to med 2 as submod for eb 2.....i already started with mapping...

for a while i toyed around with rome remastered, but i m no fan of the mini interface, also i always faced lack of performance, with new pc win 11...very anoying...so i will bring wwc_diadochi over to med 2 as submod for eb 2.....i already started with mapping...
    Good news; Medieval II is my favourite TW game ever, followed by the original Rome. Eagerly awaiting for what you will do with it

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

ahh ok - looking forwards!
    me2tw / EBII should work too

leoni any chance you will port when worlds colide to medieval 2 or rome remasterd

Quote Originally Posted by Phillip V View Post
    leoni any chance you will port when worlds colide to medieval 2 or rome remasterd
    Please read 3 posts above yours...

leoni's Avatar Campidoctor

here is the link, to the eb 2 sub mod...work is in progress, and its really fun now to create something new, again...

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...8#post16136008

here is the link, to the eb 2 sub mod...work is in progress, and its really fun now to create something new, again...

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...8#post16136008
    Hi Leoni, will this be a full non instal version to put in the mod folder? And start it up from there? I`m really looking forward to this. Keep up the good work c",)

is there any release date known already?
    Sklep z minimalistycznymi ubraniami oversize dla dzieci z lnu i bawełny organicznej.
    Lniane ubrania dla dzieci w akeforkids.pl

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011