Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: WWC_DIADOCHI

Default Re: WWC_DIADOCHI

Hmm, that's interesting indeed. Well, eagerly waiting, then All the best!

leoni's Avatar Campidoctor

alright players, just to remind you, a clean and working RS 2.6 is needed...go to your main directory and safe the PlayOneTurn folder...stay tuned

first page updatet with download link and installation instructions,....just have a good time....

Wow, thank you Leoni! Hope you are well during these troubled times we are living. Take care and once again, a big "thank you!" for all your work during all these past years in this forum. Cheers!

thank you very much, will upload tomorrow a small fix, as the backdrop main pictures is outdated and a loading screen have a mistake...i hope you-everyone enjoying their time, i m deep in my antigonid campaign, just love it

hello players, me and saul tyre already collecting issues to fix for the second patch, i also go on to retexture stuff, for more diversity....so hemiothorax phalangitai will have differnt new shield motives, armour....will slightly redone the levy phalanx also...

if YOU have found some things, that would be good to change, develop....let it hear

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

nice - going to download the mod
    diversity is going to be at max in the mod

I quite like this version! More than the previous one! Good job Leoni! and thank you!

Great stuff I am having a lot of fun with this mod Thanks Leoni

thank you guys....i m too having fun with my actual antigonid campaign....and still fixing minor stuff, like wrong descriptions or making new, better textures
    i m now late in my game and my cataphracts will have a massive impact, as the persian heavy cav done too....
    hope to upload a new patch end of the month....

Now if someone could make some unit icons, I would only play this mod and nothing else. For ever.

if i would have help, regulary, from a modeller, this and many other wonderful things would be happen....if....but thank you very much

i found a main issus with event description and the two vulcanos at sicily...will be fixed with the second patch

Hi leoni just a quick feedback from me. The seleucid campaign keeps crashing (CTD). This happened twice in different saves and starts. The ptolemic UI is a bit difficult to play with since the background and the building icons dont look to good. Maybe a more neutral background like for the other factions could make it easy to differenciate it from the building icons.

Overall I do enjoy the mod it is really good.

Thank you for the mod!!

you may be right with the interface, will check this...could you give more details about crashes, campaign or battle....which year...after my latest fix, my epeiros camp is working without problems...will start a seleucid camp to reproduce your issues....my longest campaign for now, was as antigonos until 297...very stable

I have reinstalled everything again and kept the save file and now there is no crash. Hopefully it was a bad install.

I will report any other issues that I may enconter but hopefully there will be none!

redin5ide.82's Avatar Foederatus

Hi there old friend, how's going? Hope you're fine!.Wanna try this but always ctd when tryng starting a campaign with every factions. I'm on steam though. Mod starts fine but whenever i try to start a campaign i'v got an immediate ctd ... any ideas?

Saul Tyre's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by redin5ide.82 View Post
    Hi there old friend, how's going? Hope you're fine!.Wanna try this but always ctd when tryng starting a campaign with every factions. I'm on steam though. Mod starts fine but whenever i try to start a campaign i'v got an immediate ctd ... any ideas?
    Seems like you have not deleted map.rwm, on the launcher interface there is the tab > delete map.rwm > you have click on this before starting your first campaign

My personality is who I am....my attitude depends on who you are!!!
    RTR: Imperium Surrectum Team Member/adviser/tester
    RTR Project Group member/RTR8_4.0 beta tester.
    RSII_WWC Team Member/tester.XC_5 Beta tester
    My TW youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/SaulTyre

Ehi Saul thank for this. But unfortunately i've deleted it many times. I think it's something related to the map, usually when you have this ctd at the very beginning of loading a campaign .. it was my first run after a fresh install of everything.

Saul Tyre's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by redin5ide.82 View Post
    Ehi Saul thank for this. But unfortunately i've deleted it many times. I think it's something related to the map, usually when you have this ctd at the very beginning of loading a campaign .. it was my first run after a fresh install of everything.
    I'm amazed at how many players on here report so many issues which I very very rarely ever get, and this has been so for the 5 years I've been playing. I came to the conclusion that steam is at the root of many of them, more so since the introduction of Windows 10, that's why I don't use it for my Rome 1 mods, I only use it for Rome II Divide et Impera for my son
    My personality is who I am....my attitude depends on who you are!!!
    RTR: Imperium Surrectum Team Member/adviser/tester
    RTR Project Group member/RTR8_4.0 beta tester.
    RSII_WWC Team Member/tester.XC_5 Beta tester
    My TW youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/SaulTyre

Yeah I think so Saul. I normally play almost every mod for MED II on Steam and I'm on Windows 7. And I use to install mods in the last 15 years so I think I've got some experience in how to copy and paste things in TW games. No problem playing RS 3.1 and EB 1.3 Finale for example. But especially with Rome TW Steam coul be a real pain for mods. Maybe It could help to start vanilla RS 2.6 before installing Diadochi, I have to try this ..