Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: WWC_DIADOCHI

Default Re: WWC_DIADOCHI

Hey! I love your mod and your high quality textures, they are awesome!

If it's not asking too much, can you please help me or upload a descr_model_battle and export_desc_unit with Spartan generals units mounted? I "know" how to do it myself, but the way units are named and where they are placed are confusing me and I couldn't do it because I am noob at modding.

I hope it's not a lot of work and can be done without much trouble. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by leoni View Post
    good evening ya all....than you total war for your wishes, the most stuff i want to inclued for the next version is ready, just still messing around with the disasters...sometimes they work great...i love storms, vulcanos....next time, they causes regular ctd problems....next time they didnt happened at all...what a mess
    also i still hope to bring on new models from other modders, but rome remaster hype, seem to freeze some work sadly....anyway i still working-testing, when i got time....also thinking, what to bring on next....by they way, you will enjoy playing as sparta, with wwc-diadochi
    Hi Leoni, that's true, I also have the impression that the RTW remaster will do more harm than good to the modding projects still remaining in RTW. Hope to hear from you soon, looking forward to the new stuff you wanted to include.

Fahnat's Avatar Biarchus
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Made a video on how to install, since i always wanted to play a diadochi campaign and this one seems to be the best avaiable.

Hi there, Leoni, hope you are well! Anything new about an eventual new version for WWC Diadochi? Take care and cheers!

leoni's Avatar Campidoctor

still working on the update, i had to erase all desaster events, they are causing troubles....added many new textures, late game-different types of cataphracts, some new buildings, ancillaries, bug fixes....watched out, how the ai is progressing...and i still try to move all my stuff on to rs 3.1...so the work is going on....thanx for your interest

still working on the update, i had to erase all desaster events, they are causing troubles....added many new textures, late game-different types of cataphracts, some new buildings, ancillaries, bug fixes....watched out, how the ai is progressing...and i still try to move all my stuff on to rs 3.1...so the work is going on....thanx for your interest
    No, thank you, Leoni, for your great work and dedication, giving us more historical contexts to explore and enjoy. I'll be waiting for the new Diadochi version.

Hi Leoni , hope you're well , want to ask if you going to add rs3.1 new cities battlemaps ? btw can you make Egyptian native units available to recruit in even southern cities ,thank you

Hi there Leoni, how are you? I hope everything is ok

a new update is coming soon.....as you hopefully can see, i reworked many textures, shields armour....the rooster for athens and sparta was overhauled, expanded rooster, reworked stats, it should, is definitley more fun to play them against the hellenistic monarchies or rome itself....
    trait-ancillaries-start postition rework, script fixes...some new character portraits...
    for later game you will have the chance to expand your rooster for bonus units...
    for rome different type of later legionaries, for hellenistic veteran phalanx-cavalry or thracian settlers, for seleucids indian war elephants or leopard warriors, for ptolemai african beasts, nubian axe warriors, for epeiros and lysimachos hellenised thracian-celtic soldiers, for sparta you will gain access to tarentine cavalry and hoplitai in capital regions
    thureophoroi, machaiophoroi, thorakitai argyraspides reworked textures, different models....different models for late game cataphract cavalry

Diadochi.countdown

m
    Last edited by leoni; December 11, 2021 at 02:18 AM.

Great news!

while i have to recover from a knee injury, the update will be delayed...so i use the time for more reskins, italic units stats rework, rooster for samnites and etruscans are improved

Diadochi.countdown

vv
    Last edited by leoni; December 29, 2021 at 02:23 AM.

Looking awesome as always! Hope you have a speedy recovery and wish you a great new year 2022!

happy new year to ya all....

Diadochi.countdown

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

Nice looking update!
    did you check Rome Remastered patch 2.04?
    your mod sould be ported over to RR (if possible in time )

Hey Is There Anyway to play this with steam most laptops dont have cd drives nowdays i having a beast gaming laptop but i cant get a disk of rome total war but i have it on steam is there any way to get this mod to work with steam ?

Saul Tyre's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Phillip V View Post
    Hey Is There Anyway to play this with steam most laptops dont have cd drives nowdays i having a beast gaming laptop but i cant get a disk of rome total war but i have it on steam is there any way to get this mod to work with steam ?
    Aye but you need the Alexander expansion.
    My personality is who I am....my attitude depends on who you are!!!
    RTR: Imperium Surrectum Team Member/adviser/tester
    RTR Project Group member/RTR8_4.0 beta tester.
    RSII_WWC Team Member/tester.XC_5 Beta tester
    My TW youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/SaulTyre

Quote Originally Posted by Saul Tyre View Post
    Aye but you need the Alexander expansion.
    yeah i have alexander to so what do i need to do to get it to work with steam and does worlds colide work with steam to alexander ?

Saul Tyre's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Phillip V View Post
    yeah i have alexander to so what do i need to do to get it to work with steam and does worlds colide work with steam to alexander ?
    Aye it should do, install 2.6 instead of 3.0/3.1 then follow instruction exactly to install Diadochi 2.0

Added Info: see Fahnat video above in post #183 of this thread, it should help.
    Last edited by Saul Tyre; April 02, 2022 at 06:44 AM. Reason: added info
    My personality is who I am....my attitude depends on who you are!!!
    RTR: Imperium Surrectum Team Member/adviser/tester
    RTR Project Group member/RTR8_4.0 beta tester.
    RSII_WWC Team Member/tester.XC_5 Beta tester
    My TW youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/SaulTyre

happy new year to ya all....

Diadochi.countdown

Hello, Leoni, how are you? Are there developments concerning WWC: Diadochi?

yeah sorry, things didnt worked the way i wanted to, i found some persistent ctd problems...checked everything without a clue....so i will go on to med2 or rome remastered,because of error log to better find mistakes....i made many new skins, found new textures...but modding will go on...