Thread: Having problems editing allow_exceeding_agents_cap...

Default Having problems editing allow_exceeding_agents_cap...

Play Rome II DeI...

I would like to be able to recruit agents by bribery, beyond the limitations imposed by Imperium level, like I was able to do before one of the patches, but when ever I change the line, allow_exceeding_agents_cap from 0 to 1, in data_rome2.pack, and try to save Pack File Manager crashes. Any idea what's going on?
    Last edited by Condottiero Magno; December 25, 2018 at 09:46 AM.

Default Re: Having problems editing allow_exceeding_agents_cap...

Quote Originally Posted by Condottiero Magno View Post
    Play Rome II DeI...

I would like to be able to recruit agents by bribery, beyond the limitations imposed by Imperium level, like I was able to do before one of the patches, but when ever I change the line, allow_exceeding_agents_cap from 0 to 1, in data_rome2.pack, and try to save Pack File Manager crashes. Any idea what's going on?
    First of all, lets make sure you don't mod the pack data_rome2.pack directly? It's vanilla pack that must not be touched, rather import tables from to your own mod and run them on top of the vanilla files.

If your not familiar with mod making, theres a lot of good tutorials online and in this forum also, you only need basics to get you going on solving your problem. The only table I've modded related to your problem is the "fame table", increasing the agent cap by imperium level, it works OK for my liking...

However I don't recall that in this newest CA patch the bribing ability is enabled at all, at least in DeI it's disabled? Been working a mod to overome this problem but due to time challenges it's still a torso and needs testing