Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Map Previews

Default Re: Map Previews

England gets a symbol swap without need for option selector, but yes that's what I meant. Of course without it giving me a whole other mod worth of content to make. Some other issues I have thought a lot about as well was either to keep the campaign one big campaign that runs the entire course, or breaking down the campaigns(high, late). All this of course keeping in mind my life span and time frame for all this creation

Elendil 03's Avatar Semisalis
    A landlocked, neutral country somewhere in Western Europe

Your map looks better than Thrones of Britannia's! If this is going to be the overall quality standard of your mod, Albion will undoubtedly deserve a place among the best Total War mods ever.
    Last edited by Elendil 03; January 03, 2019 at 05:37 PM.

Thanks! It's hard to compare graphically with TOB, but I do want a good quality remake of the original Britannia for M2.

Cesco's Avatar Decanus

This is probably the best map I've ever seen on mtw2. Great job.

Must say it greatly pleases me to see all the familiar faces that has followed this mod since the beginning to still stop in time to time. To you all,

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Thanks, Zantorian, for your answer.
    I agree with you the forts will slow the player's blitz tactics but I'm a bit anxious about how the AI will cope (with both conquering new provinces and coping with them after the conquest). So I'd probably switch off the forts once you finish your mod.
    I keep my fingers crossed for your project!
    JoC

Thanks for sharing your concerns JoC. One thing for certain is vanilla Britannia campaign had psf's as well and it didn't take away much from the gameplay. However as said, the choice will be given to suit more play styles. Thank you for your blessings

What happened to your Mod DB page, Zantorian? It says the mod has ceased development and the page is archived. I got a bit scared there.

Also, fantastic work. My deepest respects to you sir!

O please, no! This can't be it - not already now.

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Don't worry gentlemen. Zant' decided to devote all his time and energy on the practical modding, and not stray from it by side-tasks; such as devote time to responses or presentations (answer questions in general - and tell folks that the mod ain't dead for the elventh time hehe - or even plan a new preview actually take up both spirit and vigor, as any modder can tell you).
    So, he took down the ModDB page and will not post here again, until he deem he got along enough with his development.

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

That's fair and understandable. This is one of the new mods I await the most. If you read this, Zantorian, God's speed!

I see. Well, so let's hope the best. Zantorian, we keep our fingers crossed for you!

Thank you for the explanation. I wish you all the best. And let's see what time brings.

Love the turn map style. A lot like Dawn of Conquest which IMO is the best underrated mod out there that is currently released. Another thing about that mod I love is how archers almost entirely fire at high arcs. However, the higher arc damage was obviously upscaled to be extremely deadly so it truly presented the "But sir, won't you fire on our own troops?" feel and consequences.

DoC creator has been long gone for over a year. Afraid to assume the worse since his communication abruptly stopped. I'm very happy to have a chance to see what his mod would have become even though it's not the same mod of course, but looks like Albion took a nod from DoC and loving what you guys are producing!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12