Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: [Retrofit 2.0] Clash of Kingdoms

Default Re: [Retrofit 2.0] Clash of Kingdoms

"War is the continuation of politics by other means." - Carl von Clausewitz

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

Sorry for the delay, will get this up as soon as I can after I woke up tomorrow/today.

EDIT: England up!
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/zvdp3q
    Last edited by General Dragon.; January 19, 2020 at 02:19 AM.

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

Mergor's Avatar T H E | G O R

apologies for lack of chasing[been ill]..sent message to housestarkftw that if no turn by monday..i will sub to get things moving

Hello. are there any factions available?

i believe that venice is without a player if you wish to take that? also if you up for taking that and playing in this hotseat please check on the first page which contains the rules [first posting] as it does allow manual battle resolution for combat But if you to join , give us another post with your acceptance and i will page you when your turn is starting?

so do i need the Retro Multi mod? if so how do i get it to work (like other mods or replace main files ect)

you do need the link [ i will send u one]..and venice is yours if you can get it to work

ok. "gets onto the save and finds Venice sieged by 3 full stacks and faction leader across America..."
    tru story completely not made up for entertainment or anything....

cant seem to run the executable file for the mod......

you run it via "medieval2_RetrofitMP.bat"

? what is that?

remember when you unpack the retrofit mod i gave you..you should unpack it and move it to the \mod directory of the medieval total war game..once inside the mod folder should read "RetrofitMP" ..click on that and there should be 5 folders and 5 files [so if there is nothing you might need to bring everything forward a folder? if everything is there ..the file that says "medieval2_RetrofitMP.bat" you should be able to click on that as as long as your steam is up and loaded it should intiate a run to start the game ....
    Last edited by paladinbob123; January 26, 2020 at 05:04 PM.

the mod is called "Retrofit Mod 1.0.exe" i can unpack it but it looks like this when i do
    .rsrc
    .data
    .rdata
    .text

this is obviously not the file i sent you on the googledrive..rather it seems you have downloaded a "executable" file which suggests something different? i suggest you download this file - https://drive.google.com/open?id=15B...5bkavHg9w-668X which seemed to work for others? [by the by are you the same speeda325 i used to have the occasional siege battle with? if so welcome to the twc hotseat battles [winks] ]

as a test i downloaded this myself..unpacked it with winrar..and then went inside the new retrofix folder...and found another retrofix folder....copy this folder to your

c:\Program Files[x86]\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval Total War II\mods folder for me [might be slightly different for you depending on how it is setup..but find the medieval total war folder ..go inside that to find the \mods folder..and paste the retrofix folder [on the one inside the extraction folder] to this area..

then you should start steam...go inside that retrofix folder find the medieval.retrofix.bat ..run that for it to work
    Last edited by paladinbob123; January 27, 2020 at 07:51 AM.

the one and only. (the only guy who would play egypt and not get the tabadarya XD) and would have his messengers killed for light rp

when i dobble click on the med2 bat it just opens the file as a text and gives me this

cd ..\..
    kingdoms.exe @mods\RetrofitMP\medieval2.RetrofitMP.cfg

should i try running it like other mods?

HouseStarkFTW's Avatar Ducenarius

Hey, sorry guys. My computer has been in the shop like twice last week. They finally said they fixed things. Should have my turn up within the hour. Maybe 2. I have other turns to catch up on as well.