Quote Originally Posted by Boyar of Translavia View Post
Congratulations DaedraWarrior for the awesome mod The Elder Scrolls Total War, I want to say that I am anxious to play this new 2.0, and I want to ask you about your toughts on adding new factions to fill all the faction slots available.
In Hammerfell we actually have three ideologies: Crowns, Forbears and Lothunics, so, have you thought about creating, beside the territories controlled by the two clans, the separate Kingdom of Sentinel with Lothunic ideology? and maybe the Restless League as a playable faction, you can also give Wayrest to the League, in the fourth era, as in the lore, the great city falls to the pirates.
Also the Imperial province of Skyrim can be a separate faction allied to the Mede Empire, and ruled by the governor-general Tullius. Or the Forsworn Reachmen.
1) Lothunics party consists mostly from Forebears or ex-Forebears, so it has no sence to add them
2) Restless League is a tiny alliance of pirates. We don't add factions with lesser political and military power than Dunmer Great House
3) Wayrest was raided by pirates near 25 years ago and was already restored
4) Skyrim will be the same Kingdom of Skyrim, ruled by King Thorygg and allied with Stormcloaks, because mod starts in 4E 199, before active part of Stormcloak rebellion. Player, as Skyrim, Empire and Stormcloak will have different choices about how to participate in Skyrim Civil War or even prevent it.