Thread: [TESTW]The Elder Scrolls: Total War 2.0 - media and info

Dragour's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: The Elder Scrolls: Total War 2.0 - media and info

All the images have appearing fine for me

An-Xileel Invaders - heavy argonian infantry for Fourth Era campaign

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I have been away from this game for a long time now, but when I saw the trailer for 2.0... I marked on my agenda the date, and will play some when the new version is released.

Markarth - the last custom city in 2.0. Will be available in both custom battles and Third\Fourth Era campaigns

great pics, hoping to get a hold of the Fourth Era campaign. I've been a lurker of this forum since 2009.

GREAT HOUSE SADRAS, BEYOND SKYRIM AND BLACK MARSH

The Great House Sadras is the youngest political power on the council of the Great Houses of Morrowind. Selected from among many other small Houses, as the most convenient puppet for Redoran, Sadras already by the end of the first century of the Fourth Era showed that he was not going to put up with the role, that other Houses provided for it.
    Having settled in Narsis, on the ruins of the Great House of Hlaalu, the members of the Sadras family took a convenient position: under the pretext of restoring the plundered lands and helping the fugitive aristocrats who suffered from the consequences of the Red Year, the Great House began to pull down under their banners the fledgling nobles and merchants from among Hlaalu who did not tarnish close relations with the Dren family, while not forgetting to participate in the liberation campaigns of the House Redoran against the Argonian invaders. Thus, the Sadras family has earned itself a reputation as a “neutral” force, which is interested in the restoration of Morrowind, and not in the political and religious wars in which old Houses are bogged down. Due to this, those Dunmer who shied away from relations with Redoran, Dres, Telvanni or Indoril soon began to join the Great House. The voice of House Sadras gained weight in the Council, and with it the opportunity to act without the permission of others.

Now the Great House is ruled by Archmagister Vilinu Sadras. Like his predecessor, he seeks to strengthen the power of his family and, perhaps, once to move Redoran from the podium of the rulers of Morrowind. Despite this, Archmagister conducts a neat policy, trying not to cross the road to other Great Houses, because Sadras directly borders Black Marsh, from where the Argonian armies can come at any time.The troops of House Sadras are similar to the armies of the other Houses, although they have several significant differences. Like other Dunmer, Sadras rely mainly on bone-armored infantry and cannot boast of strong cavalry. Among the features of their army, Sadras Agents - units of archers and magicians, not very powerful in range, but capable of giving the enemy a worthy fight in close combat, as well as the Guardians of Narsis - heavy spearmen in crimson armor and the Avengers - elite warriors with katanas, can be distinguished. In general, the army of the house of Sadras can be compared with the armies of Indoril and Redoran, although their soldiers lack the discipline and experience.

As you can see, in the trailer, the Sadras soldiers fought the Argonians, and the Black Marsh army this time looked a bit different. The fact is that we have recently been collaborating with Beyond Skyrim team, a huge community of mod makers recreating Tamriel’s lands on the TES V Skyrim engine, and the guys from the Beyond Skyrim: Black Marsh team, led by Rubaedo , advised us to make several corrections related to the Argonians.First, we redesigned the militia. Argonian militias and ambush masters are now more similar in spirit to the rest of the faction units and wear more “aztec” clothes instead of typical Morrowind costumes, as well as new spears and Argonian shields from TES Online (haters gonna hate). This redesign will also affect their stats for a bit.
    Secondly, we drastically changed their former military elite - the Elite Clan Warriors received a small visual redesign in terms of helmets and changed their profession from halberdists to two-handed. As a weapon, they now carry maquahuitl, and their name is “Igatla”. As Rubaedo team prompted us, this is the name of the Saxheel, who are members of the closest circle of the Argonian leaders - advisors, loyal warriors and bodyguards.
    Thirdly, we have changed Hist Priests. Although the unit has not undergone any changes in terms of combat use, it changed its name to "Treeminders”, which is more consistent with lore. Their appearance will also undergo some changes, but we will show them a bit later.All of these changes will affect both campaigns. In addition, as we have already said, in the Fourth Era, the Argonians will receive two new units in return for the disbanded Order of Shadowscales.The Argonian redesign is not the only result of our collaboration with Beyond Skyrim team. The guys are doing really cool work to recreate Tamriel at the end of the Fourth Era, and in our mod you can see a small teaser of their work, because many lords and generals in the new campaign will be based on the information they provide.That's all for now. Always yours, LoRdNazguL and DaedraWarriorP.S. If anyone forgot, the mod comes out 11.11.19

Love the argonian changes, looks wonderful. The Sadras units are great as well. Excited for release!

Man you guys got me pumped for this Fourth Era campaign.

woooo, I made the right decision in reinstalling M2TW Kingdoms and installing this MOD, GOD I love this setup.

P.S.

Daedra, I am really hoping to have a Vampire faction playable hahaha, early christmas present hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyPanda View Post
    woooo, I made the right decision in reinstalling M2TW Kingdoms and installing this MOD, GOD I love this setup.

P.S.

Daedra, I am really hoping to have a Vampire faction playable hahaha, early christmas present hahaha
    Vampire faction isn't a thing in our mod, it just doesn't exist

Quote Originally Posted by DaedraWarrior View Post
    Vampire faction isn't a thing in our mod, it just doesn't exist
    oh, thank you for clearing that out, I was under the impression that there is a Vampire faction since I saw a teaser for a vamp unit.

Dragour's Avatar Tiro

@DaddyPanda there are vampire units in the game still, if you play as Skyrim or either High Rock faction and take Volkihar Castle then you will be able to build special buildings to recruit vampires
    And once you claim enough territory you can accept Mannimarco's request to join your empire which will allow you to recruit more undead units

Quote Originally Posted by Dragour View Post
    @DaddyPanda there are vampire units in the game still, if you play as Skyrim or either High Rock faction and take Volkihar Castle then you will be able to build special buildings to recruit vampires
    And once you claim enough territory you can accept Mannimarco's request to join your empire which will allow you to recruit more undead units
    Also where will be 7 Iliac Bay vempire clans units as AoR for bretons, orcs and redguards

Will starting generals still have incorrect values for loyalty and religion starter traits in the descr_strat file? I've seen that older versions of the mod have some of those traits set as a value other than 1, which there are no lines for those so they render as 0 points for the general, and some generals have one or both of those missing altogether. Again, this is just for preset starting generals, the spawned ones work fine. If it was intentional and not an oversight please let me know, I can always support an intentional choice. Really looking forward to the new version, thanks for bringing Elder Scrolls to the Total War scene! ����

I'm really exited for this upcoming update. I am currently playing as the faction with the Rose Knights, sorry I'm not that familiar with The Elder Scrolls Lore, but I love this factions starting position and units.

I think that's the Kingdom of Wayrest. I enjoyed the Tribunal, or Great House Indoril, as I loved the challenge to unite the dunmer and hold back Dagoth Ur.

Quote Originally Posted by Aradan Malechirion View Post
    Will starting generals still have incorrect values for loyalty and religion starter traits in the descr_strat file? I've seen that older versions of the mod have some of those traits set as a value other than 1, which there are no lines for those so they render as 0 points for the general, and some generals have one or both of those missing altogether. Again, this is just for preset starting generals, the spawned ones work fine. If it was intentional and not an oversight please let me know, I can always support an intentional choice. Really looking forward to the new version, thanks for bringing Elder Scrolls to the Total War scene! ����
    Thanks for report! This is obviously our fault, we'll fix it in 2.0

Thanks! I appreciate your efforts to polish and make this mod all it can be.

Ald'ruhn and other Redoran settlements got proper (to their settlement level) walls

Congratulations DaedraWarrior for the awesome mod The Elder Scrolls Total War, I want to say that I am anxious to play this new 2.0, and I want to ask you about your toughts on adding new factions to fill all the faction slots available.
    In Hammerfell we actually have three ideologies: Crowns, Forbears and Lothunics, so, have you thought about creating, beside the territories controlled by the two clans, the separate Kingdom of Sentinel with Lothunic ideology? and maybe the Restless League as a playable faction, you can also give Wayrest to the League, in the fourth era, as in the lore, the great city falls to the pirates.
    Also the Imperial province of Skyrim can be a separate faction allied to the Mede Empire, and ruled by the governor-general Tullius. Or the Forsworn Reachmen.
    Last edited by Boyar of Translavia; October 10, 2019 at 03:37 AM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast