Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: [TESTW]The Elder Scrolls: Total War 2.0 - media and info

Default Re: The Elder Scrolls: Total War 2.0 - media and info

Quote Originally Posted by Boyar of Translavia View Post
    Congratulations DaedraWarrior for the awesome mod The Elder Scrolls Total War, I want to say that I am anxious to play this new 2.0, and I want to ask you about your toughts on adding new factions to fill all the faction slots available.
    In Hammerfell we actually have three ideologies: Crowns, Forbears and Lothunics, so, have you thought about creating, beside the territories controlled by the two clans, the separate Kingdom of Sentinel with Lothunic ideology? and maybe the Restless League as a playable faction, you can also give Wayrest to the League, in the fourth era, as in the lore, the great city falls to the pirates.
    Also the Imperial province of Skyrim can be a separate faction allied to the Mede Empire, and ruled by the governor-general Tullius. Or the Forsworn Reachmen.
    1) Lothunics party consists mostly from Forebears or ex-Forebears, so it has no sence to add them
    2) Restless League is a tiny alliance of pirates. We don't add factions with lesser political and military power than Dunmer Great House
    3) Wayrest was raided by pirates near 25 years ago and was already restored
    4) Skyrim will be the same Kingdom of Skyrim, ruled by King Thorygg and allied with Stormcloaks, because mod starts in 4E 199, before active part of Stormcloak rebellion. Player, as Skyrim, Empire and Stormcloak will have different choices about how to participate in Skyrim Civil War or even prevent it.

What about splitting the kingdom of skyrim and the aldmeri dominion in the 3rd era campaign? The Third Dominion wasn't founded until the 4th era by the Thalmor, a minor dissident group at the time of the Oblivion Crisis, and the rest of the Altmer openly made fun of the Thalmor. There is evidence suggesting that the Summerset Isles were divided amongst the various major cities and each had its own king. There could be a bonus faction, such as the player could found the aldmeri dominion once unifying the Isles either through war or diplomacy, much like Eriador could refound Arnor in TATW. Skyrim at that time was similar, with King Thian and Queen Macalla of Dawnstar only ruling from Solitude to Windhelm. Skyrim could be split into smaller factions and have a similar script or path available. What are your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Aradan Malechirion View Post
    What about splitting the kingdom of skyrim and the aldmeri dominion in the 3rd era campaign? The Third Dominion wasn't founded until the 4th era by the Thalmor, a minor dissident group at the time of the Oblivion Crisis, and the rest of the Altmer openly made fun of the Thalmor. There is evidence suggesting that the Summerset Isles were divided amongst the various major cities and each had its own king. There could be a bonus faction, such as the player could found the aldmeri dominion once unifying the Isles either through war or diplomacy, much like Eriador could refound Arnor in TATW. Skyrim at that time was similar, with King Thian and Queen Macalla of Dawnstar only ruling from Solitude to Windhelm. Skyrim could be split into smaller factions and have a similar script or path available. What are your thoughts?
    We understood that Aldmeri Dominion would be anachronism from the start, but we don't like to create clone factions and make feature creep, so Skyrim and Dominion will stay unite in Third Era

Treeminders - Hist Priests redesign, and Daedric Ruins for Hordes of Oblivion
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I'm excited to free Skyrim from the tyranny of Cyrodillic oppression, I mean restore strong rule to Tamriel, yeah that...
    FREE THE NIPPLE!!!

+2 reputation for adding Redoran walls and as a thank you for this amazing mod, I cannot wait!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456