Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: American Patriot REFUSES to Sign Oath of Loyalty to israel- Gets FIRED!!!

Indefinitely Banned

Default American Patriot REFUSES to Sign Oath of Loyalty to israel- Gets FIRED!!!

About a year ago I posted a thread about certain laws israeli agents were sneaking into our legislatures that would erode our rights to free expression and prevent us from protesting israel. I promised it was a harbinger of worse to come since israelis were allowed to trample our freedoms with impunity. Many posters here have suffered under israeli brainwashing for their entire lives and mostly dismissed me. Unsurprisingly, I have been proven right as israeli agents have now begun striking the livelihoods of those who do not swear their allegiance to them.

https://theintercept.com/2018/12/17/...-anti-bds-law/

In order to obtain contracts in Texas, then, a citizen is free to denounce and work against the United States, to advocate for causes that directly harm American children, and even to support a boycott of particular U.S. states, such as was done in 2017 to North Carolina in protest of its anti-LGBT law. In order to continue to work, Amawi would be perfectly free to engage in any political activism against her own country, participate in an economic boycott of any state or city within the U.S., or work against the policies of any other government in the world — except Israel.That’s one extraordinary aspect of this story: The sole political affirmation Texans like Amawi are required to sign in order to work with the school district’s children is one designed to protect not the United States or the children of Texas, but the economic interests of Israel. As Amawi put it to The Intercept: “It’s baffling that they can throw this down our throats and decide to protect another country’s economy versus protecting our constitutional rights.”
    Our "government" is so beholden to israel that you are allowed to boycott other American states, but not israel.

No one poses as much of a verifiable threat to American freedom than israel. Alt-right nazis, antifa commies, ISIS radicals- none of them have any appreciable affect on the laws that actually govern this country. israel clearly does and it clearly uses that influence to enslave us in order to ensure the flow of shekels from our pockets into theirs continues. Despite the "partisan divide" deadlocking congress, I have no doubts bills like this, or a bill legally mandating we pay welfare checks for israelis, will get all the across-the-aisle support they need to quickly get made into law.

Default Re: American Patriot REFUSES to Sign Oath of Loyalty to israel- Gets FIRED!!!

They’ll try to hide behind the tenth. Assuming someone sues.

Also, not American. This is State BS.
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default Re: American Patriot REFUSES to Sign Oath of Loyalty to israel- Gets FIRED!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Caduet View Post
    About a year ago I posted a thread about certain laws israeli agents were sneaking into our legislatures that would erode our rights to free expression and prevent us from protesting israel. I promised it was a harbinger of worse to come since israelis were allowed to trample our freedoms with impunity. Many posters here have suffered under israeli brainwashing for their entire lives and mostly dismissed me. Unsurprisingly, I have been proven right as israeli agents have now begun striking the livelihoods of those who do not swear their allegiance to them.

https://theintercept.com/2018/12/17/...-anti-bds-law/

Our "government" is so beholden to israel that you are allowed to boycott other American states, but not israel.

No one poses as much of a verifiable threat to American freedom than israel. Alt-right nazis, antifa commies, ISIS radicals- none of them have any appreciable affect on the laws that actually govern this country. israel clearly does and it clearly uses that influence to enslave us in order to ensure the flow of shekels from our pockets into theirs continues. Despite the "partisan divide" deadlocking congress, I have no doubts bills like this, or a bill legally mandating we pay welfare checks for israelis, will get all the across-the-aisle support they need to quickly get made into law.
    OMG! I can't believe .. and I don't understand ..

Seems good to me. There is no right to do business with the government. They obviously can and should refuse to do business with racists.

It really goes without saying that an ally under attack is likely to receive assistance. So-called "anti-Israel" advocates treat "Israel" as somehow uniquely malevolent, all-controlling, the hidden hand, the obstacle to a more prosperous world, uniquely deserving of punishment, and so on (see OP for an excellent example), so I'm not sure how a nation facing a special threat receiving special assistance is unwarranted.

Unless, you believe Israel isn't deserving of protection at all, but that view is a very minority view in Texas. If you don't like it, well, you can just move to a different state or country, where most people share your views.

I have no idea why Arabs move to America, and then complain about the lack of support for racism. These people are worse than snowbirds. Texas is not Gaza, girl.
    Ignore List (to save time):

Exarch, Coughdrop addict

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidin View Post
    They’ll try to hide behind the tenth. Assuming someone sues.

Also, not American. This is State BS.
    Well, you got one part right, it is certainly un-American. And no need to assume, if you actually read the article you'll learn that the state of Texas is getting sued for betraying the Constitution to suck up to israelis. Unfortunately there are a lot of israelis sitting on judicial benches so I wouldn't hold out much hope for the legal route. It's also not just "State BS". This is almost nationwide already:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

As if that weren't enough, israeli agent and Democratic Senator Ben Cardin (born Kardonsky) is trying to sneak a federal version of this Obey Israel legislation into the upcoming spending bill. And some retards say democrats and the left hate israel lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Legend View Post
    Seems good to me. There is no right to do business with the government. They obviously can and should refuse to do business with racists.

It really goes without saying that an ally under attack is likely to receive assistance. So-called "anti-Israel" advocates treat "Israel" as somehow uniquely malevolent, all-controlling, the hidden hand, the obstacle to a more prosperous world, uniquely deserving of punishment, and so on (see OP for an excellent example), so I'm not sure how a nation facing a special threat receiving special assistance is unwarranted.

Unless, you believe Israel isn't deserving of protection at all, but that view is a very minority view in Texas. If you don't like it, well, you can just move to a different state or country, where most people share your views.

I have no idea why Arabs move to America, and then complain about the lack of support for racism. These people are worse than snowbirds. Texas is not Gaza, girl.
    Lol you can be sure israelis are thanking Moloch they don't have you representing them in this case (not that Ken Paxton is much smarter). The "everyone who disagrees with me is RACIST" card might work on dumb boomers and evangelical heretics, but thats probably gonna have a hard time flying in court. Especially when reams of anti-discrimination and equal opportunity legislation makes it pretty clear that there actually is a right to do business with the government.

The only "special threat" is the threat israel clearly poses to our freedoms. As I said, no other entity, INCLUDING the American government itself receives this kind of special treatment. The precedent this sets alone should have anyone who thinks the Constitution was a good thing shuddering with fear. I know the Founding Fathers did not include an Article stating israelis are the Chosen and that we must serve them for eternity but just because it doesn't completely gel with your religious beliefs does not mean the entire document is worthless.

Idk why arabs move here either (beyond israel destabilizing the region and supporting radical islamist terrorist groups making it an even crappier place to live) but it was the Hart-Celler Act that opened the gates for them. Celler was coincidentally an israeli agent. And Hart came from a banking family. Make of that what you will.

It does seem odd that you can not work for a Texas school unless you agree to be nice to Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by Caduet View Post
    I know the Founding Fathers did not include an Article stating israelis are the Chosen and that we must serve them for eternity but just because it doesn't completely gel with your religious beliefs does not mean the entire document is worthless.
    I'm glad you mentioned the Founders. They were big fans of Jews (religious disagreements aside), and in some cases explicitly endorsed Zionism. Strong American support for Jewish self-government really isn't a new phenomenon.

In an 1808 letter criticizing the depiction of Jews by the French Enlightenment philosopher Voltaire, [John] Adams expressed his respect for ancient Jewry. Adams wrote of Voltaire, “How is it possible [that he] should represent the Hebrews in such a contemptible light? They are the most glorious nation that ever inhabited this Earth. The Romans and their Empire were but a Bauble in comparison of the Jews. They have given religion to three quarters of the Globe and have influenced the affairs of Mankind more, and more happily, than any other Nation ancient or modern.”

Aware of Adams’ benign view of Jews, American Jewish newspaper editor, politician, diplomat and playwright Mordecai Manuel Noah (1785-1851) maintained a correspondence with the former president. In 1818, Noah delivered a speech consecrating the new building erected by his own Congregation Shearith Israel, the Spanish and Portuguese Synagogue in New York. Noah’s “Discourse,” a copy of which resides in the archives of the American Jewish Historical Society, focused on the universal history of Jewish persecution at the hands of non-democratic governments and their peoples. An early Zionist, Noah believed that only when the Jewish people were reestablished in their own home, with self-governance, could they live free of oppression. Noah sent a copy of his “Discourse” to Adams.

Adams responded encouragingly to Noah, although the former president was evasive regarding Jewish self-governance. Adams expressed to Noah his personal wish that “your Nation may be admitted to all Privileges of Citizens in every Country of the World.” Adams continued,

This Country has done much. I wish it may do more, and annul every narrow idea in Religion, Government and Commerce. … It has please the Providence of the ‘first Cause,’ the Universal Cause [phrases by which Adams’ defined God], that Abraham should give Religion, not only to the Hebrews but to Christians and Mahomitans, the greatest Part of the Modern civilized World.

For Adams, Jews had earned their rights by virtue of their historic contributions and by virtue of their citizenship, but he did not respond to the idea of a Jewish homeland.

Remarkably, a year later, Adams made the first pro-Zionist declaration by an American head of state, active or retired. In 1819, Noah sent Adams a copy of his recently published travel book, Travels in England, France Spain and the Barbary States. In his letter acknowledging the gift, Adams praised Noah’s tome as “a magazine of ancient and modern learning of judicious observations & ingenious reflections.” Adams expressed regret that Noah had not extended his travels to “Syria, Judea and Jerusalem” as Adams would have attended “more to [his] remarks than to those of any traveller I have yet read.” Adams continued, “Farther I could find it in my heart to wish that you had been at the head of a hundred thousand Israelites . . . & marching with them into Judea & making a conquest of that country & restoring your nation to the dominion of it. For I really wish the Jews again in Judea an independent nation.”
    Abraham Lincoln was a Zionist as well.

We all know how much Abraham Lincoln did for African-Americans, but until now very little was known of the special place Honest Abe held in his heart for the Jews. In fact, Lincoln showed so much favor to the Jewish community of his time that they called him “Rabbi Abraham.”

When Lincoln was born on February 12, 1809 there were fewer than 3,000 Jews in the United States. By the time he died there were 150,000. Many of Lincoln’s contemporaries were alarmed by this development. Anti-Semitism, like the plague, had spread from Christian Europe to the New World, but Lincoln, a staunch Christian Republican, stood up for the Jews, much in the same way he would for African-Americans.

Lincoln was a devote student of the Bible and often quoted from the Old Testament in his public speeches. Lincoln rejected the notion held by many Christians of the time that the Jews were responsible for killing the Son of God. He made it a point to treat the Jews with respect right from the beginning of his career. Lincoln boasted many Jewish friends, often represented them in his law practice, and even appointed Jews to offices in his administration. Many Jews served as President Lincoln’s personal advisors...

In 1863 Lincoln delivered his Emancipation Proclamation declaring that “all slaves under the Confederacy were from then on forever free.” Shortly afterwards, Lincoln met with a Canadian Christian Zionist named Henry Wentworth Monk who explained to him that Jews who were being oppressed in Russia and Turkey also need to be emancipated "by restoring them to their national home in Palestine."

Lincoln replied that this, the rebirth of Israel as a nation-state, was "a noble dream and one shared by many Americans."
    American support for Israel is pretty long-standing, and increasing. Anti-Israel advocates are a small minority.

Exarch, Coughdrop addict

This post is a prime example of how logic is discarded for the sake of arguing... A school teacher in Texas working with developmentally disabled, autistic, and speech-impaired elementary school students is not the kind of measure warranted to help an ally in need. It's idiotic to suggest that she should just move to a different state if she wanted to practice freedom of expression.
    The Armenian Issue

Quote Originally Posted by PointOfViewGun View Post
    This post is a prime example of how logic is discarded for the sake of arguing... A school teacher in Texas working with developmentally disabled, autistic, and speech-impaired elementary school students is not the kind of measure warranted to help an ally in need. It's idiotic to suggest that she should just move to a different state if she wanted to practice freedom of expression.
    She's a private contractor, and has no inherent right to do business with the government. The people of Texas have spoken, overwhelmingly, in favor of not doing business with racists engaged in hostilities against a major Texan ally. "The bill passed the state House 131-0 and the state Senate 25-4." If she doesn't like it, well that sucks, but she's not in Ramallah anymore. No one's going to tolerate this nonsense in Texas.

Exarch, Coughdrop addict

She's a private contractor, and has no inherent right to do business with the government. The people of Texas have spoken, overwhelmingly, in favor of not doing business with racists engaged in hostilities against a major Texan ally. "The bill passed the state House 131-0 and the state Senate 25-4." If she doesn't like it, well that sucks, but she's not in Ramallah anymore. No one's going to tolerate this nonsense in Texas.
    What an ignorantly bigoted post. She has every right to do business with the government. To portray the situation as Texas not wanting to do business with racists engaged in hostilities against allies is as bigoted and ignorant as an argument gets. Boycotting Israeli goods is in no ways a racist move by itself as it stems from opposition to goods produced in occupied territories, not opposition to Jews in general. As it is her right, Amawi is suing Texas.
    The Armenian Issue

Did you read the article? The lass in question is Austrian by birth and lives in Texas. What does Ramallah have to do with it?

Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

She's suing Texas in Federal court. Don't see what power states have to compel or force people not to do business with those who boycott Israel. Nevermind this seems like a clear violation of the 1st Amendment.
    Best/Worst quotes of TWC

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriakos View Post
    While you are at it, allow Germany to rearm, it's not like they committed the worst atrocity in modern history, so having a strong army can't lead to anything pitiful.

This is actually a good thing. All part of a plan really. The contortions of logic and mental gymnastics pro-Israel free-market worshiping usual suspects will have to go through to defend this could backfire horribly for them. Americans could begin to question why the tenets they constantly harp on about, seem to evaporate when groups opposed to Israel also use them.

She's American, born in Austria. Should Arabs be disallowed to immigrate to the US with their parents lol.

HannibalExMachina's Avatar Just a sausage

Quote Originally Posted by 95thrifleman View Post
    It does seem odd that you can not work for a Texas school unless you agree to be nice to Israel.
    evangelicals are big israel fans, they need it for the final days or something, so theres a lot of pro-israel sentinement in parts of the US. well, theres also anti-semitism, but when have those people ever made sense?

the_mango55's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Citizen

This is a bipartisan problem. California and New York have the same laws. If there's one issue in the us where you can actually say both sides are just as bad, it's unquestioned support of Israel.
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; January 20, 2019 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Personal.
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen Carnesîr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince

It's pretty funny how when someone racist against blacks, Asians or whatever is fired, punched, shunned or what have you, everyone's happy about it and can't contain their glee, no matter whether it's legal or not. But when someone who hates Jews is involved, suddenly caring about their rights becomes really important.

Exarch, Coughdrop addict

Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

Boycotting Israel because because of its policies in West Bank is not hating Jews or anti-Semitism.
    Best/Worst quotes of TWC

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriakos View Post
    While you are at it, allow Germany to rearm, it's not like they committed the worst atrocity in modern history, so having a strong army can't lead to anything pitiful.

the_mango55's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Citizen

It's pretty funny how when someone racist against blacks, Asians or whatever is fired, punched, shunned or what have you, everyone is happy about it and can't contain their glee, no matter whether it's legal or not. But when someone who hates Jews is involved, suddenly caring about their rights becomes really important.
    Who in this scenario hates Jews (besides the op)?

I don't like the Chinese government but I don't hate Chinese people. If someone passed a law that said I couldn't boycott Chinese products I'd be pretty upset.
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen Carnesîr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince

Indefinitely Banned

I'm glad you mentioned the Founders. They were big fans of Jews (religious disagreements aside), and in some cases explicitly endorsed Zionism. Strong American support for Jewish self-government really isn't a new phenomenon.
    And I'm glad you brought up John Adams in particular. Turns out the real reason Adams supported "zionism" was because he wanted the extinguish the jewish faith and culture and he thought that sticking them in the Holy Land would somehow encourage them to shed their avaricious and parasitic ways. Here's one of the Chosen kvetching about how your "zionist" Founding Father was actually a filthy anti-semite.
    https://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Op-Ed-...rs-and-Judaism

A majority of Americans voted for Hillary Clinton. Its useful to note that the rise in support for israel has coincided with the rise in support for all the degenerate vices (such as gay marriage) israeli agents spread across this country. I doubt its a coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gurkhan View Post
    This is actually a good thing. All part of a plan really. The contortions of logic and mental gymnastics pro-Israel free-market worshiping usual suspects will have to go through to defend this could backfire horribly for them. Americans could begin to question why the tenets they constantly harp on about, seem to evaporate when groups opposed to Israel also use them.
    They won't, for a lot of the most ardent supporters of israel its a matter of their insane genocidal religious beliefs. Evangelical """"Christians"""", thanks to the heretical exegesis of Cyrus Scofield (whose career, in a no doubt totally unrelated coincidence, was funded by Wall Street israeli Samuel Untermeyer), believe the modern state of israel is the lynchpin for starting the imminent Rapture. The crowning irony of this is that although evangelicals are the most slavishly devoted to modern israelis and their degenerate practices, evangelicals actually want to genocide the jewish people since that is one of the criterion for getting their version of the apocalypse going. I think most israelis are aware of this contradiction and it explains why they actually rate evangelicals even lower than muslims, despite being at war with the islamic world:

It's like a gold-digging whore wife. Obviously they have nothing for contempt for their stupid cuck husbands, despite the husband's wealth and attitude of blind devotion.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast