Thread: Italian nanes of English Units English Campaign.

Default Italian nanes of English Units English Campaign.

Hello.! First of all congrats guys for this awesome outstanding mod my favorite overhaul of MTW2/Large Map you putted great work and love for this mod that make me go and play again the game and have fun bravo and btw I love the music of other video games too that are in.! The old timers like me would recognize the tracks.! My only problem is that i play with England and my units names most of it are with Italian names and stuff.! All other things are in English so far.! I downloaded and installed the game v7 into the mods like you say, copy/paste the files of the bug fixer and then the English Text Final 7 the files in Text/World paste to the same folders inside the mods Text/World folders.! Is there a different fix/English text do i make something wrong or something or is a work around to do to fix this at least for my English campaign.! Thanks in advance guys.???

Alondite's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Italian nanes of English Units English Campaign.

Have you tried deleting export_units.strings.bin in BellumCrucis7\data\text folder?
    This file will be re-generated with export_units.txt when you start Bellum Crucis.

If the problem is not solved by doing so, try to download the English translation file again, update your export_units.txt, and delete export_units.strings.bin again.