Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: EB2, 2.35, Video AAR, Lugiones

Default Re: EB2, 2.35, Video AAR, Lugiones

Much appreciated Mouzafphaerre. I share the concern about the Romans. It could be disastrous being pulled into their war with the Boioi. That being said, the Boioi are my allies, so not sure what is going to happen there.

Yes, it is not far from being a year since I started the series. I feel it has been a creative journey and I hope to make a couple of tweaks and additions in the future. That being said, in order to maintain creative consistency, those changes will be left to a future AAR.

Hope the week goes well.

Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by charlieh View Post
    I share the concern about the Romans. It could be disastrous being pulled into their war with the Boioi. That being said, the Boioi are my allies, so not sure what is going to happen there.
    Some treachery is in order. The hell with those useless borderfolk.

Indeed, Dooz. Alternatively, I may take the view of simply doing my upmost in order to stay out of the conflict. Have a good weekend.

New episode available.

Icon14 Re: EB2, 2.35, Video AAR, Lugiones

The suspense builds up still!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    A very important, if costly, victory for the march nobles, and for the kingdom in general. Still curious to see how His Queen's Pet will respond to the crisis though.

Did I mention how much I like your shots? Would like to hire your director of photography

Thanks for the new episode. Had I checked before watching The Irishman, old Marty would be up for serious competition
    Mouzafphaerre, aka Urwendur, Urwendil...

Thanks again, Mouzafphaerre. I do take a certain pride in trying to achieve good shots. It is not always easy with the MTW2: Kingdoms camera.

I actually started watching The Irishman last night. Only a third of the way through, but enjoying it. CGI on the faces is impressive.

Campidoctor

What a battle that was!

There were certain points throughout I thought for sure we would be seeing further tragedy by way of Lugian and otherwise Noble deaths, as has been all too common in the past, but the way Rikjamerias comported himself and dove head first into the fire without hesitation gives me great hope going forward that he can wage this war against foes domestic and external.

And of course as mentioned, it was a visual treat through and through. I truly relish every chance to sit down and watch new episodes on the big screen, and a battle like this really delivers.

We're going to need a team of professionals to clean up that corpse carpet that was left behind, yikes.
    Last edited by Dooz; November 29, 2019 at 08:13 PM.

Thank you, Dooz. Yes, when Rikjamerias was surrounded, I thought that was it for young noble. Could be an important moment.

Indeed, that hill has seen thousands die upon it. I wonder what the locals would think? Sacred, or, cursed....

New episode available.

New episode available.
    Most welcome news after a long interval

Real life and Christmas, Mouzafphaerre; a dangerous combination. That being said, I always do a least a little work on it each day.

Real life and Christmas, Mouzafphaerre; a dangerous combination. That being said, I always do a least a little work on it each day.
    Merry Cristmas in advance and best of luck in real life

As for the events in the Lugian kingdom...

RIP Frithugernas. You will be remembered for generations.

A series of successful defensive battles and the prospect of going on the offensive are causes to look up for Lugiones, though the impending Roman threat is growing more serious by the day.

I'm still uneasy with His Queen's Pet as to what mischief the couple may thrive to concoct.

We shall see...

Thanks, as always, for a great episode

New episode available.

Finally a significant victory out on the field, though how decisive remains to be seen.

Little Aimos is growing to be the true psychopath.

I'm curious as to whom the Romans will strike next: Lugiones or Sweboz...

Thanks

Happy new year, Mouzafphaerre. As to your last point, regarding the Romans, I am keenly aware, so am attempting to build good relations.

New episode available.

Saw the new episode when it was published but didn't have a chance to come down here and comment. Things are certainly not looking up for the Lugian Kingdom. Fingers crossed for a fortuitous turn of events.

Thanks for keeping up with this great epic

Thank you, Mouzafphaerre. The next episode is almost ready. I will try and publish it by tomorrow.

New episode available.

It seems His Queen's Pet is finally growing up, and potentially to the benefit of Narhanarvali. We'll see

Your skill of building stories upon the gamiest of gamy bits is shining in this last episode Thanks again