Hey folks, so look, once an enemy engages you or you engage the enemy on the campaign map you cannot do the following things :

- Zoom or move around the map and get your bearings

- See the diplomacy screen after battle to see who their allies are before you slaughter the captives

Is there a way to do this that I am not aware of? If not, a mod that allows a bit more control other than being locked into this immovable screen. Even just being able to back out of the battle and forced to fight it before you can end your turn would be great. I am enjoying the game but this lack of control is starting to frustrate me a bit. I cant see if they have a nearby ally I would have to duke it out with the next turn so I can't judge how hard I should fight or what units to use and save.

And is anyone would be so helpful to help me out with a little bonus question, Can I slow down the campaign map character movement animation at all? I have no idea where my enemies are marching towards and have no bearings on their possible goal when everything speeds by at double speed. almost instantaneously they are in another spot and I cannot tell from where - to where.

Thanks a million for any help regarding this topic it would greatly improve my enjoyment of a now improved product and fun game.