Thread: Fallout: Pandora

Default Fallout: Pandora

No. It's not really called Fallout: Pandora. But once you watch the trailer you'll be in on the joke. Mother of god does it look amusing.

Meet The Outer Worlds. A medium funding game that they were making when Microsoft bought them, and they decided to honor Obsidian's contract with Private Division.

Oh, Obsidian,

Yup.

One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

Default Re: Fallout: Pandora

I think it looks kind of terrible, to be honest. I'll still buy it though.

Mhaedros's Avatar Brave Heart Tegan
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

I'm very much looking forward to anything Obsidian makes, and them making Fallout in space is just so very very good.
    Under the patronage of Finlander. Once patron to someone, no longer.
    Content's well good, innit.

Putting in spoilers given some of the wording, but I saw this a few days ago and I laughed my ass off.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.