Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3284344454647484950515253
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1050

Thread: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.35 released!

Default Re: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.35 released!

Lovely.
    Show me the archers.

Any word on what's actually included in the next update? any gameplay changes or new mechanics?

QuintusSertorius's Avatar EBII Hod Carrier
    Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by VoidsX View Post
    Any word on what's actually included in the next update? any gameplay changes or new mechanics?
    Yes and yes, loads of stuff.

Morrowgan's Avatar Ordinarius

Very laconic lol
    Member of the Beyond Skyrim Project

He can do better than that
    Show me the archers.

My potential successor and his trait rebelled, does it respawn on another FM? It seems i have to be able to choose my FL as carthage if i want the barcid expansion.

I feel like starting a new campaign...but I don't know if it's worth it. If new version will come soon...

And besides, I feel like playing either Romans or one of Iberian factions. And those are getting new stuff (even though Romans will get it probably just through AoR recruiting in Iberia).

Morrowgan's Avatar Ordinarius

twcenter working again
    Member of the Beyond Skyrim Project

Edit: Disregard this, it is large town minimum just saw the divider in the guide was quite hard to see.

Im finding a lot of the time my only choice for government type as Rome is a free city. Can someone explain what the requirements are for a "Provincia Romana" to become available because the guide just says its available outside Italy. Is it dependent on population or town size maybe?

I have played a bit of this mod before and know a character can get an ancillary for the governance of Sardinia for example which presumably requires that building, but again only a free city is available to build in Caralis and Aleria.
    Last edited by Martin N; February 19, 2020 at 06:38 PM.

"I may not like what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Voltaire(16941778)

Quote Originally Posted by Martin N View Post
    Edit: Disregard this, it is large town minimum just saw the divider in the guide was quite hard to see.

Im finding a lot of the time my only choice for government type as Rome is a free city. Can someone explain what the requirements are for a "Provincia Romana" to become available because the guide just says its available outside Italy. Is it dependent on population or town size maybe?

I have played a bit of this mod before and know a character can get an ancillary for the governance of Sardinia for example which presumably requires that building, but again only a free city is available to build in Caralis and Aleria.
    I think you need a Large Town at least. Below that only precursor, allied governments and Free city are available, and even free city is georaphically restricted.

We will either find a way, or make one.