Page 16 of 65 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252641 ... LastLast

Thread: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.35 released!

Default Re: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.35 released!

is it not possible to bribe back an army who deserted your faction? i want my legion back, Uertiskos, you treacherous dog! gold chevron chatti infantry

Laetus

Hello, could someone explain me why all of my FM's have "imperium relinquished" during my Roman campaign?

Quote Originally Posted by hlidskjalf View Post
    is it not possible to bribe back an army who deserted your faction? i want my legion back, Uertiskos, you treacherous dog! gold chevron chatti infantry
    Rebels can't be bribed normally. Try the Force Diplomacy command.

I have this problem with Hayastan that when you become a kingdom, you can't build the seat of power in your capital because it needs 20 % eastern imperial culture and that's literally impossible to reach because by the time I hit the reforms, eastern tribalism outgrows the eastern imperial culture thanks to the high influence of my king.

This problem makes this type of goverment useless since there is no way to stop eastern tribalism or to reverse it until you're an empire.

Is there a solution to this?.
    Last edited by NapoleonMaster; December 21, 2018 at 09:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NapoleonMaster View Post
    I have this problem with Hayastan that when you become a kingdom, you can't build the seat of power in your capital because it needs 20 % eastern imperial culture and that's literally impossible to reach because by the time I hit the reforms, eastern tribalism outgrows the eastern imperial culture thanks to the high influence of my king.

This problem makes this type of goverment useless since there is no way to stop eastern tribalism or to reverse it until you're an empire.

Is there a solution to this?.
    Build a Foreign Colony.

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    Build a Foreign Colony.
    Almost forgot about them, yeah, that's a really good solution, thanks!!

Gold chevron? If you got them that good through battle and not autoresolve, I grieve with you.

Almost forgot about them, yeah, that's a really good solution, thanks!!
    It's actually assumed you would, since that's the only readily-available source of Eastern Imperial culture before the reform.

How can i reset the option to build Synhedrion ton Hellenon? I have started to build it in Pella, then reconsidered and unclicked it, but then it disappeared for good. I have tried to wait until next metropolis is finished, but nothing helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Maroslav View Post
    How can i reset the option to build Synhedrion ton Hellenon? I have started to build it in Pella, then reconsidered and unclicked it, but then it disappeared for good. I have tried to wait until next metropolis is finished, but nothing helps.
    You can't. Buildings limited by script can't be "reset", so don't cancel them.

so, i am w/o reforms. no console command i can use?

Quote Originally Posted by Maroslav View Post
    so, i am w/o reforms. no console command i can use?
    If it doesn't reappear, you'll have to wait for the fallback in turn 280.

There are no console commands that can "fix" it, you can't even use the console to build it, that command only works in the script.

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

just an observation, playing as epeiros vh/vh
    all my neighbours declare war on me at some point - most time unprovoked, but soon after some turns and victories ask for peace. never saw this with that difficulty, but like that fact that i can make peace on fronts i don´t want to fight at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by _Tartaros_ View Post
    just an observation, playing as epeiros vh/vh
    all my neighbours declare war on me at some point - most time unprovoked, but soon after some turns and victories ask for peace. never saw this with that difficulty, but like that fact that i can make peace on fronts i don´t want to fight at the moment.
    There are actually two versions of the CAI, "warlike" which is the standard Total War ultra-aggressive, and "diplomacy" which is much more agreeable and peace-seeking. There's a script which flips the AI factions back and forth between the two states; losing battles, being besieged and recruiting units all lead eventually to peace-seeking behaviour, from which they will be randomly returned to ultra-aggressive behaviour.

Can I ask what factions are considered to be "complete"?.

None.
    EBII Council

Yes, you can ask that xD

There's still a lot to do in the mod, ranging from improving settlements, units, governments, traits. Some factions are more complete than others in some aspects. For example, Carthage has its main unit roster complete, only lacking some regionals. Besides that there's a lot to improve, especially on governments and traits (for example, I really want to improve the Barcid/Anti-Barcid thing)

Quote Originally Posted by Kull View Post
    None.
    What he said. Some are closer to completion than others, but not a one is anywhere near what we'd consider to be "done".

quintus, i apologize if this is the wrong place to post this: small Boii colony in Nesakton offers Iberian cavalry recruitment (Iltirtkest Tildobanite) i'm assuming that's a mistake? the Boii colony buildings are wonderful, by the way. also, the region description for Capua says Vesuvius erupted in 79BCE

edit: also in mediolanon, albabagenna, tarodunon, the Iltirtkest cav is available in small Boii colony
    Last edited by hlidskjalf; December 22, 2018 at 06:58 PM.

quintus, i apologize if this is the wrong place to post this: small Boii colony in Nesakton offers Iberian cavalry recruitment (Iltirtkest Tildobanite) i'm assuming that's a mistake? the Boii colony buildings are wonderful, by the way. also, the region description for Capua says Vesuvius erupted in 79BCE

edit: also in mediolanon, albabagenna, tarodunon, the Iltirtkest cav is available in small Boii colony
    There's a missing hidden_resource on that line, so yes, that's an error.