Page 62 of 65 FirstFirst ... 12375253545556575859606162636465 LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1282

Thread: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.35 released!

Default Re: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.35 released!

Ok, so what I have to do then?

Quote Originally Posted by Lusitanio View Post
    If you want the best graphics, I advise you to install reshade and set the configurations as you like, I have actually found some very good ones for the game and thange the configurations file for the units graphics to Very High. There is some kind of bug in the game that if you change it there nothing happens.
    You might have to do some research about how to improve your ram usage for the game in order for those issues with the lag to stop.
    I'd be grateful if you could point me out some ReShade profiles for M2TW/EBII, even more if these are lightweight but meaningful.

I have the impression that ReShade presets should be more efficient and performance friendly than older GEMFX presets. Thank you very much in advance, cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg_GR View Post
    Ok, so what I have to do then?
    Frustratingly, nobody on the forum is allowed to give you a simple, straight answer, for legal reasons related to the EULA.

But you can look at the stickied thread "A quick note on the stability of EB2 and other mods" for a discussion that might be useful to you.

Yeah that was very helpful. Just point me the problem to fix it man, I can't understand.
    So I have to "reduce" my RAM somehow to run the mod more stable?

Just click on one of the links of my sig. It should answer your questions.

Thank you A TON!

Current indications are that patching won't work for Mac or Linux. Musing on whether to release a "fat patch" for those platforms, which will be at least double the size of the other one...

Quote Originally Posted by jdofo View Post
    I'd be grateful if you could point me out some ReShade profiles for M2TW/EBII, even more if these are lightweight but meaningful.

I have the impression that ReShade presets should be more efficient and performance friendly than older GEMFX presets. Thank you very much in advance, cheers!
    Well, currently, the ones that I use are:

AMD FidelityFX Contrast Adaptive Sharpening
    SMAA [SMAA. fx]
    Levels [Levels. fx]
    Vibrance [Vibrance. fx]

Feel free to send me a message if you have any doubts.

You need to install a 4gb patch, it's going to solve it and make everything much easier to you.
    "Romans not only easily conquered those who fought by cutting, but mocked them too. For the cut, even delivered with force, frequently does not kill, when the vital parts are protected by equipment and bone. On the contrary, a point brought to bear is fatal at two inches; for it is necessary that whatever vital parts it penetrates, it is immersed. Next, when a cut is delivered, the right arm and flank are exposed. However, the point is delivered with the cover of the body and wounds the enemy before he sees it."

- Flavius Vegetius Renatus (in Epitoma Rei Militari, ca. 390)

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    Current indications are that patching won't work for Mac or Linux. Musing on whether to release a "fat patch" for those platforms, which will be at least double the size of the other one...
    Hey, whatever works. Bigger EB files are better than no EB files at all. A small price to pay for salvation.

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    The patch works on my Mac, unless you're talking about planned content that'll break on the Mac

Any ETA ?

Quote Originally Posted by BobTheScrooge View Post
    Any ETA ?
    Shhhh. It's a well-known fact in these parts that every time someone asked for the ETA, the ETA gets pushed back by a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Neyak View Post
    Shhhh. It's a well-known fact in these parts that every time someone asked for the ETA, the ETA gets pushed back by a week.
    It just got pushed back by Two weeks!

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I will try reverse psychology
    Could please delay release please by let's say two weeks

Ok so I'm playing with the Romani and I am in turn 180. The Carthaginians are gone and I had to deal with the Mamla'ha biMassylim and after I took their last settlement they've become a nomad horde with 2 and a half stacks of armies. When I tried to attack on their King (full stack) my game crashed. I restarted the game and I tried to see his units, the game crashes again. I let them be and after a couple of turns they attacked one of my settlements (the King with the full stack) and when the battle is going to start the game crashes again. Something is wrong with this stack because with their other armies when we battle the game works fine, can anyone help me?

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

It's no fun but did you auto resolve? Post your log people with the knowledge will know comrade.

I can't auto resolve it either because the game crashes before. Thanks for replying, Where can I find my "log"?

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg_GR View Post
    Something is wrong with this stack because with their other armies when we battle the game works fine, can anyone help me?
    I think you've run into the "corrupted portrait" bug. From the FAQ:

5) Numidian Portrait Bug: There are three mangled portraits in the mods\ebii\data\ui\cul_7\portraits\portraits\old\rel_b_generals folder, and they will cause a CTD for the Numidian player and anyone else who engages with an AI-Numidian FM using a bugged portrait. For a savegame compatible solution, please download the linked file below and copy the contents into the mods\ebii\data\ui\cul_7\portraits\portraits\old\rel_b_generals folder:
    https://www.file-upload.net/download...otfix.zip.html

It worked, thanks mate!