So, the semester is over, which means EBII ahoy!

A few points from the first 50 turns of an Aedui Long campaign:

1: I know that we're not supposed to trust the building outliner, but the Confederation Government (at least the Aedui version) doesn't seem to have a recruitment pool for Batumacos/Autrikon (basically, those provinces where you can recruit Karroi before the Age of Horsemen reform). Uergobretos does have a recruitment pool in those provinces, so I'm guessing Confederation was supposed to as well.

2: I'm not sure how to use Karroi: they seem to have lots of problems actually using their javelins on the enemy, since the chariots are so large and so spread out that the back ranks count as "out of range" unless they're super-close to the target, so it's rather frustrating trying to get your Karroi to throw their javelins at enemy targets.

3: The Arverni's military strength seems to fluctuate wildly. They quickly built-up to two full stacks packed with elites within a few turns of game start (which absolutely outclasses anything that an Aedui player can field at that point), but fortunately, the Arverni decided to attack the nearby Eleutheroi settlements and failed spectacularly, leaving them back at "weak" military power.

4: Is the Uergobret government basically just a Confederation Government without the authority penalty to your FL, representing a consolidation of institutional power vs. an ad-hoc unification of various tribes?