Page 7 of 65 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516173257 ... LastLast

Thread: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.35 released!

Default Re: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.35 released!

Quote Originally Posted by mathieu57700 View Post
    Hello
    thank you guys for this amazing work!!!
    Is there still the "forced diplomacy" in version 2.35?
    If that's the case, how does it work?
    I'm waiting your answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivir Baggins View Post
    Make your offer, click the question mark in the top right, then propose said offer.
    What Ivir Baggins said, Force Diplomacy has been integrated into the diplomacy screen since 2.3.

Quote Originally Posted by COMIS -3- ΠΑΝΙΩΝΑΡΑ View Post
    Greetings fans and mods,
    3 daysn ow i am trying to install the game but i always get the corrupt file notice!!i am trying t download it from the torrent setup link and the specific fi.e that i get the warning of corruption is the sfx/knife.hitwood.
    Try one of the direct downloads instead, if you're having trouble with the torrent.

Is there any sensible reason why you cant recruit persian spearmen in Persepolis?
    изишо је тад домаћин тмури
    и сву штенад потрпо у џак.

Quote Originally Posted by wermez View Post
    Is there any sensible reason why you cant recruit persian spearmen in Persepolis?
    IIRC in my late Baktrian campaign in Persepolis the only iranian units I could recruit were javelinmen and slingers, but I think it had to do with the high levels of Hellenistic culture.

bTW thank you for your work in the units
    Last edited by LusitanianWolf; December 08, 2018 at 06:07 AM.

When, with what faction and from what building?

Seleukid, begining of the game and first 50 turns.

Seleukid, begining of the game and first 50 turns.
    They don't appear til the ThureosReform, which is around turn 60.

No, i dont mean kardakes, I mean those typical achaemenid looking persian spearmen with big shields. You can recruit them in northeast towards Caspian Sea, but not in Persepolis. Is it intentional?

No, i dont mean kardakes, I mean those typical achaemenid looking persian spearmen with big shields. You can recruit them in northeast towards Caspian Sea, but not in Persepolis. Is it intentional?
    I believe there are three sparabara type units in game but are native parthian, armenian and Arab, not exactly persian. I would like to see a Persian one too, maybe as to hold the Kardakes spot before reforms.
    Last edited by LusitanianWolf; December 08, 2018 at 02:26 PM.

I have to say, those Caucasian infantry, the ones with the big horns on their helmets, look kind of ridiculous. Kartvelian infantry or something. I don't meant to be speaking out of place as I have done zero personal research, but is that really historically accurate? Kind of makes me worry we're getting into EBI territory with those insane masked Irish heavy infantry, the Duboslavervacca or something like that.

Genava's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Cryoshakespeare View Post
    I have to say, those Caucasian infantry, the ones with the big horns on their helmets, look kind of ridiculous. Kartvelian infantry or something. I don't meant to be speaking out of place as I have done zero personal research, but is that really historically accurate? Kind of makes me worry we're getting into EBI territory with those insane masked Irish heavy infantry, the Duboslavervacca or something like that.
    There was a lot of talk about a few months ago (eb twitter thread). I think this unit won't stay in this state, it will be changed.
    LOTR mod for Shogun 2 Total War (Campaign and Battles!)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIywmAgUxQU

Those are native Parthians, not Persians. Everyone is where they are supposed to be, the native pools are broken down province by province.

The actual "Persian-style" infantry are the shieldless Iranians with bow and spear.

What's up with the Chatti tribe not being able to recruit Chatti specific units?

Quote Originally Posted by Rad View Post
    What's up with the Chatti tribe not being able to recruit Chatti specific units?
    If you mean the Sweboz Chatti Tribal Migration building, they can. Note the Veterans are a late unit.

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    If you mean the Sweboz Chatti Tribal Migration building, they can. Note the Veterans are a late unit.
    I haven't seen the Chatti Youths either in the roster for that building, though.

Quote Originally Posted by athanaric View Post
    I haven't seen the Chatti Youths either in the roster for that building, though.
    Ditto.

I'm away from the build at the moment, so couldn't say whether they've been phased in there or not. I've definitely seen them in the "Celto-Germanic" tribal buildings, they're the only newer Germanic unit that is at the moment.

Hey, can I replace the OverlayTextures files with those of Stainless Steel 6.4?
    I love the blood animation in SS6.4.

Will this affect the game?

Cheers.
    Frei zu sein, bedarf ist wenig, nur wer frei ist, ist ein König.

Current Hotseat:
    Britannia: The Isles of Chaos

Perroelo's Avatar Foederatus

I'm in my 31st turn with Baktria, still a Seleukid vassal, and I recently conquered Sakanu Agu, the northernmost camp, and I cannot build any ollygarchic/democratic allied state. Is this intended? Is this because I am not independent yet? I have a similar problem in Alexandria Eschate. I only can build allied states, not a bactrian-governed one.

Greetings, I love you guys

Perroelo's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Perroelo View Post
    I'm in my 31st turn with Baktria, still a Seleukid vassal, and I recently conquered Sakanu Agu, the northernmost camp, and I cannot build any ollygarchic/democratic allied state. Is this intended? Is this because I am not independent yet? I have a similar problem in Alexandria Eschate. I only can build allied states, not a bactrian-governed one.

Greetings, I love you guys
    Nevermind, Sakanu Agu was still a small camp, not a camp...what a noob I am. But I still have the question about A. Eschate.

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    Chatti proven infantry are available as mercenaries right from the start. I am assuming they're available as regionals somewhere, somewhere, Germania.