Thread: This mod is...[edit no longer dead, please see download thread]

Default This mod is...[edit no longer dead, please see download thread]

The current download link is broken. If you have an alternative download link or have the mod saved on your pc please contact Modding Staff.

All the download links you can find are dead, including the 2016 and 2017 reuploads

I'm afraid that if nobody can reupload it on reliable platforms like MEGA it's forever lost...
    Last edited by La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham; April 07, 2019 at 03:55 PM.

Default Re: This mod is dead and no more available

There was a link someone posted to a chinese site see
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post12662989

I don't know if it works... if you try let us know!

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

I just checked and I still have the Trom v1.69 mod with another two addons intact.

trom_corev1_69.zip (the changelog for the 1.69 version is here)
    trom_mediapackv101.rar
    trom_musicpackv100.rar

I could upload the addons on TWC Download, but the main archive is a little too big as TWC Download only allow mods to be max 100 Mb.

I know it isn't the latest version, but I guess that it is a lot better than nothing.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

I tried the chinese site but didn't manage to download successfully unfortunately (and got a ton of malware files so I wouldn't recommend it)

Leonardo it's amazing ! Maybe you could host the files on Mediafire or something like that, these platforms allow for bigger files than TWC
    That would definitely help a lot of people

Quote Originally Posted by makanyane View Post
    There was a link someone posted to a chinese site see
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post12662989

I don't know if it works... if you try let us know!
    I would advice people not to download from Baidu as one must first download an exe then executed it before downloading the Trom 1.7 mod. I also checked the exe in Panda Dome and it seems to be virus free.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerys IV le Grand View Post
    I tried the chinese site but didn't manage to download successfully unfortunately (and got a ton of malware files so I wouldn't recommend it)
    I concur.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerys IV le Grand View Post
    Leonardo it's amazing ! Maybe you could host the files on Mediafire or something like that, these platforms allow for bigger files than TWC
    That would definitely help a lot of people
    Of course I can, but I do want to check with hex first and see if it's okay to upload all archives on TWC Download. Just to preserve all 3 Trom archives on TWC, instead of spreading the Trom mod across the internet.

I assume you're not in a hurry and can wait a day or two.

Yeah of course ! Take all your time !

I have 1.7 on my EHD. I am waiting for on procedural issues to be resolved.

Special thanks to Yarkis for his work on TROM2 NTW and TROM3 S2TW. Also many thanks to all of you who kept playing the mod through the years!

v1.70
    CAMPAIGN
    - IMPORTANT: DUE TO EXTENSIVE CHANGES MADE TO THE STARTPOS.ESF FILE, YOU MUST START A NEW CAMPAIGN AFTER INSTALLING TROM v1.70
    - Reworked difficulty levels: "Easy" now corresponds with what used to be "Medium" difficulty. Bonuses/penalties in "Medium" and "Hard" are mostly identical, the difference between them lies in AI aggressiveness and diplomatic reasonability, and success rates for subterfuge missions. "Very hard" is mostly unchanged.
    - Revised victory conditions in the Short and Prestige campaigns.
    - AI governments are less vulnerable to revolutions (i.e. no more French Republic in early game).
    - Major factions start with a number of techs already researched, depending on their historical bias.
    - 13 Colonies, New France and New Spain will remain protectorates until about 1725. This keeps AI Britain, France and Spain more competitive in Europe.
    - Pirates and Barbary States start neutral with most minor and some major factions: this keeps factions such as Prussia from wasting their armies in North Africa early in the game.
    - The war between the Mughals and Maratha can go either way. Tip: the winner is usually the side you trade with.

RECRUITMENT
    - The generic "Provincial Regiment of Foot" is gone. Only Prussia (Fusiliers) and Sweden (Indelta Regiments) have provincial units. Instead, the basic Line Infantry is more readily available within your own territories and you will always find a (generic, region specific, or colonial) Line Infantry unit in foreign lands. Note that the British "Provincial" units are their Colonial units.
    - A major nation's basic line infantry will never have lower stats than a generic unit. With few exceptions, a conquered nation's unit will have lower morale.
    - Revised building and tech bonuses: barracks and military harbours give a recruitment cost reduction.
    - Many naval units are now available in trade harbours, but at higher cost.
    - AI (especially minor factions) will build much less militia and non-military ships.

BATTLE MECHANICS
    - Reworked battle mechanics (the kv_rules table), morale and projectile values, making them closer to TROM2 NTW.
    - Revised unit stats: the main change is that melee defence values have been halved for all infantry.
    - Faster reloading when using Mass Fire, so Grenadier units will outshoot non-elite Line Infantry.
    - Revised unit categories and abilities of many units.
    - Pre-European style infantry (Ottomans, Maratha and Mughals) use independent fire, keeping them more competitive throughout the game. This may make them slightly overpowered in the early stages, but the European factions (player and AI) will have obtained Fire by Rank by the time they start to appear in numbers.

NAVAL BATTLES
    - Early naval units and non-military vessels have a range of 500, larger frigates and SOL's have 750.
    - 32-gun frigates are listed as "5th rate", 24-gun frigates (new unit) function as 6th rates.
    - Revised naval unit stats.

OTHER
    - RTI campaign made fully functional with TROM.
    - A few new units, such as Bombardiers de la Marine (French Colonial Grenadiers), 24-gun frigates, Ottoman Regiment of Foot (for European nations that conquer Ottoman homelands).
    - Some of the more common character traits (e.g. "Jughead") should appear less frequently.
    - Many text fixes (at last, no more "intergrated artillery"!), fixed vanilla typos in Dutch person names and ship names, and renamed units.
    - Removed post-revolutionary French units from Late Custom Battles. If you want to play Napoleon, play TROM2 NTW ;-)
    - Added preset army selections that were missing in Custom Battles.
    - Added a TROM logo to the main screen.
    - Loading screens from the old separate TROM_media.pack are now included in this install. To use them, activate TROM_loadingscreens.pack with ModManager.
    - No replenishment in enemy lands - mod by T.C. (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=545672)
    - Animation mods - tiyafeh (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=283428)
    - Pikemen animation fix - Primergy (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=371796)
    Last edited by PikeStance; December 07, 2018 at 11:45 PM.

Ok, As I mentioned above, I have saved the mod on my EHD and I have now uploaded it to share. Please go to the download page to download. Please, let me know of any issues with the download. Keep in mind, I did not create the mod, so if there are any issues with the mod itself, I will most likely not be able to help.

PikeStance
    Modding Staff, ETW

How about the hotfix? Do you also have that too?

Yes, I have corrected file from the hotfix. I left my EHD at home.

SlartyBartfast's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: This mod is...[edit no longer dead, please see download thread]

How about daNova's Ornamentum pack for The Rights of Man 1.7 version? Doesn't seem to be a valid link anywhere.
    "Huh?"

La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham's Avatar Artifex♔Duffer♔Civitate
    Patrician Citizen

The Den,with a massive pair of binoculars, surveying TWC, ensuring members are laughing & happy!

Quote Originally Posted by SlartyBartfast View Post
    How about daNova's Ornamentum pack for The Rights of Man 1.7 version? Doesn't seem to be a valid link anywhere.
    The current download link is broken. If you have an alternative download link or have the mod saved on your pc please contact Modding Staff.
    Sorry but I am unable to find a working link at the moment, however when one becomes available, my colleagues or myself will provide it.

"No problem can withstand the assault of sustained Dufferism"

SlartyBartfast's Avatar Decanus

Cheers, buddy, much appreciated.
    "Huh?"

Anyone else get a ctd after the title screen on start up? I just downloaded the zip version from megaupload and installed it in my etw folder, which is not in program files I have steam installed directly on my c drive to avoid file restrictions. already validated etw via steam but that didn't help.