Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [TESTW]DOWNLOAD LINKS - The Elder Scrolls: Total War 1.6 have been released

Default Re: DOWNLOAD LINKS - The Elder Scrolls: Total War 1.6 have been released

Likely only by restricting recruitment lots and adding more turns to unit production. I think the AI is hardcoded to recruit units as long as they have the money and they get free money so they're never in the red.

Default Re: DOWNLOAD LINKS - The Elder Scrolls: Total War 1.6 have been released

Added tree fix

Sadras Agents - elite units of House Sadras - ranged and melee combat professionals.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Sadras upper tier unit - Narsis Guards
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Hey! I am back after a long time without playing Medieval and here I found one of my favorite mods being developed! Keeep the good work coming pals! We certainly appreciate it! Now, to wage some wars... maybe conquer the Empire as the Aldmeri!

Quote Originally Posted by DaedraWarrior View Post
    If you have problems with HUD, delete shared.sd and strategy.sd from The_Elder_Scrolls_1.6/Data/UI. We'll fix the archive soon.

Hello DaedraWarrior, I have a bug during the battle map, I dont know if its the UI problem, when I use additional troops from my own faction and choose the computer to control them and aid me, theres block or windows that blocks my view. Do you know how to fix this? thanks!

I already tried the UI folder but there is not files .SD there.. dont know if thats my problem

i attach a youtube link for you to watch the bug

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3WM...ature=youtu.be

Quote Originally Posted by melkor400 View Post
    i attach a youtube link for you to watch the bug

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3WM...ature=youtu.be
    Yes, we know about it, and we're fixing this bug

Thank you man, once this is fixed, i think this mod is gonna be one great mods for kingdoms

Hello Daedra Warrior, sorry to bother you again, i am having a game crash while trying to assault the imperial city, is this a known bug? I am playing the aldmeri dominion, and assaulting the city with one army, and when the battle map is about to start, the game crashes..

Thanks for your cordial answer!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12