Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [TESTW]DOWNLOAD LINKS - The Elder Scrolls: Total War 1.6 have been released

Default [TESTW]DOWNLOAD LINKS - The Elder Scrolls: Total War 1.6 have been released

DOWNLOAD LINK - Google Drive MEGA
    Missing tree fix - ModDB
    INSTALLATION for v1.6

- Download and extract archive
    - Copy "The_Elder_Scrolls_1.6" folder to Medieval II Total War\mods
    - Open TESTW Launcher in mod folder and change language and disable\enable AI Germanicu5 if you want
    - Start mod from TESTW Launcher or The_Elder_Scrolls.bat and enjoy
    - If you have problems with HUD, delete files shared.sd, battle.sd and startegy.sd from The_Elder_Scrolls_1.6\Data|UI

CREDITS

Mod Team:
    LoRdNazguL, DaedraWarrior - mod developers
    Sengoku - TESTW Launcher developer

Special Thanks
    - Forum "Imperial" team and personal - Dart Kovu Nazgul for help with organizing TESTW subforum
    - Haktar - Imperial owner
    - MWTW Team for their resources
    - TESTW Unofficial Patch team for their resources
    - Sengoku for creating launcher
    - Gigantus for his Sprite Fix
    - DarMut_mh and Starackbar for their balancing and advices
    - Theodron, creator of "Blood of Numenor" mod, for trees strat models
    - Cshelton for Daggerfall soundtrack compilation
    - Fans from Imperial, TWCenter, VK, Twitter, YouTube and ModDB
    - Bethesda Game Studios for creating best game series ever!

FEATURES
    1.6 What's new
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    V 1.6 changes:

UNITS:
    - New sprites for House Dagoth and Black Marsh
    - All missed unit icons and info cards have been added
    - New cavalry unit for Cyrodiil Empire
    - Blades are available for hire in the Imperial City and Cloud Ruler Temple
    - Some units of House Telvanni have been reskined
    - Orsinium heavy infantry reskined
    - Valenwood light infantry reskined
    - Draugr units reskined
    - Shadowscales of Black marsh reskined and rebalanced
    - A lot of units have been rebalanced, including units of Great Houses and pikemen
    - New models for Divayth Fyr, Dagoth Ur and Neloth. Sotha Sil has been reskined
    TEXTS:
    - Most of text bugs fixed
    CAMPAIGN:
    - New settlement models for Ashlanders
    - New settlement models for House Telvanni
    - New spy model for Black Marsh
    - The terrain of Black Marsh is partially modified: dense forests have been added
    - Aldmeri Dominion AI became more aggressive
    - Cyrodiil Empire AI became more aggressive
    - House Dagoth AI became less aggressive
    - Reduced rebel garrison in some settlements
    - New steward for New Ebonheart
    - New resources have been added
    ARCHITECTURE:
    - New architecture for Orcs, it can be used in custom battles
    - New architecture for Telvanni and Valenwood
    SOME FIXED BUGS:
    - Oblivion and Undead units crush has been fixed
    - Skaal script for Telvanni has been fixed
    - Ald'Ruhn collision has been fixed

Factions
    Tamriel Empire
    Aldmeri Dominion (Kingdom of Alinor)
    Kingdom of Daggerfall
    Kingdom of Skyrim
    Kingdom of Wayrest
    Kingdom of Valenwood
    Clan of Crowns
    Clan of Forebears
    Kingdom of Orsinium
    Tribunal Temple
    Great House Hlaalu
    Great House Redoran
    Great House Telvanni
    Great House Dres
    Great House Dagoth
    Kingdom of Anequina
    Kingdom of Pelletine
    Clans of Black Marsh

Campaign Map

Other Screenshots

Other links
    imtw.ru - for russian-speakers
    ModDB - our main mod page
    @testotalwar - our Twitter
    LoRd NazguL - our YouTube Channel
    Last edited by Jadli; December 29, 2020 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Reupload

Default Re: DOWNLOAD LINKS - The Elder Scrolls: Total War 1.6 have been released

Awesome mod man. Love the changes. Made a quick install video for it!

Default Re: DOWNLOAD LINKS - The Elder Scrolls: Total War 1.6 have been released

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/wpwes/Desktop/TESTW.png[/IMG]

Does the campain works well for you ? My HUD has been replaced by those white squares without any button... It's unplayable. And it is a version problem, I had the 1.5 and it worked perfectly well.

Sorry can't post the picture of it, it requires URL...

And there its is... For every faction

If you have problems with HUD, delete shared.sd and strategy.sd from The_Elder_Scrolls_1.6/Data/UI. We'll fix the archive soon.

GeorgiBG's Avatar Miles

I had just started to mod my brand new install of Skyrim SE (finally said good bye to Legendary Edition) and now this mod have a new version... Guys, why are you doing this to me?

Awesome work, you are amazing!

Regards,
    George

Quote Originally Posted by DaedraWarrior View Post
    If you have problems with HUD, delete shared.sd and strategy.sd from The_Elder_Scrolls_1.6/Data/UI. We'll fix the archive soon.
    Thanks it worked, but I had to do it with the "battle" file as well, the UI was also messed up during battles.

Vampire clans of High Rock and Hammerfell concept-art

Kingdom of Daggerfall, Kingdom of Wayrest, Kingdom of Orsinium and redguard clans will receive new regional troops of seven vampiric clans - Vraseth, Montalion, Selenu, Khulari, Thrafey, Lyzresi and Garlithy, each with all their unique stats.

@DaedraWarrior I know the U.I. fix didn't require a video but I figured it couldn't hurt! Hope this helps people !

It will help people, who downloaded mod at first day, but we reuploaded fixed archive two days ago and problem with UI should not appear

Bantu Chieftain's Avatar Biarchus

There was a bug with Skyrim ships. If you make 3 ships the same turn and split the fleet 2-1, you wont be able to embark troops on the single ship.

Hello, I don't know if there is something wrong with my install but the text under cities on the strat map seem to move along with my screen instead of sitting under the city/castle as it normally does in m2tw. Is this intended or is there something I have done wrong?

Try to delete battle.sd, shared.sd and strategy.sd from The_Elder_Scrolls_1.6\Data|UI. It's also could be a problem with screen resolution.

Sadras Avengers

Our first unit of Great House Sadras for the Fourth Era Campaign, based on concept-art by LoRdNazguL. Sadras Avengers are formed from well-trained talented Sadras warriors, but their first squads were assembled from ex-veterans of House Hlaalu, who wanted to avenge their enemies - Great Houses, argonian invaders and others.

Very nice

Other Sadras units of mid tier - spearmen, pikemen, men-at-arms, bowmen, crossbowmen, guar riders and guar riders with bows.

Stormcloaks are coming!
    These two units are their heavy infantry: Bone-Breakers - warriors with shields and hammers; Snow-Hammers - warriors with two-handed warhammers

Am I the only one finding the huge and unconsidered AI army building to be annoying ? I mean, come on... The AI seems to recruit as much units as possible, so when war broke you have to fight a dozen of armies coming at you at the same time. This would be less a problem if the army units had auto-refill like in later Total War, but with the system of retraining of the units in Medieval 2 it is quite complicated (sending back the units to the town which can refill it, so having to recruit other units to replace them during the process because you opponent still have another half a dozen full capacity armies...) Could you make the AI less unit-building and more town-developing ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast